Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (34993 Views)

Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Robertbh(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
gurunlocker:
sleeping on POP?
looooooooool in Patience voice *daris god o*
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by chimoskyg(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
This hostel pure na, e too fyn sef
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Asiri1991: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
beautyerhu86:

Is this the type of English you were taught at Ebonyi State University?
He is a bad egg from Presco campus. A cultist I knew. Come to permanenent site and the world of education is totally different.

These Osun boys!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ayodeji4united(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nawa ooooo
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Trust77: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari..... Ahhhhh

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2016
dicefrost:
Nigerians! Can the students not look after and care for their own homes? The government provided those infrastructure at least, all the students had to do was maintain it for their own benefit. We are quick to scream and complain of bad leaders, forgetting that we too are bad citizens.

This exactly. The aerage age of the Nigerian undergraduate is at least 17 years. However, the way most of our undergraduates treat school property, you would think they were five. Granted, the school management and, by extension, the Federal Ministry of Education should do more to make sure that existing facilities are properly maintained but that doesn't mean students can act like wild animals in school and wreck school property.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2016
dicefrost:
Nigerians! Can the students not look after and care for their own homes? The government provided those infrastructure at least, all the students had to do was maintain it for their own benefit. We are quick to scream and complain of bad leaders, forgetting that we too are bad citizens.

This exactly. The average age of the Nigerian undergraduate is at least 17 years. However, the way most of our undergraduates treat school property, you would think they were five. Granted, the school management and, by extension, the Federal Ministry of Education should do more to make sure that existing facilities are properly maintained but that doesn't mean students can act like wild animals in school and wreck school property.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by jflexy(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Daniel058:
Chai!

Ikwo NNOYO, ogunu emee??

Ngwa Wota school ono bya edobe l'ali izi.. Lol

I bet not every igbo man on this forum understand that the above is part of igbo language.. Ew!! Odukwa Eji ooooooooooooooo
thats izii or something like dat
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Okehjp(m): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2016
The student should buy bed it their responsibility not the government responsibility.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by phemybof(m): 2:06am On Mar 22, 2016
go check OAUhostel,worsen than this
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Answerbank: 2:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Answerbank:
Ah ah, see modern chairs, modern wardrobe. Ceiling fan, modern ceiling, tiled floor & even bed. It's obvious there must have been mattress as well.
Let OP please explain what became of the mattress.
And look at how he littered the bedside. Is that also the fault of government?
Do your own bit before you blame others. As the Lord Jesus said, remove the electric pole jutting out of your eyes before you point out the speck in your neighbour's eye.
OP, wake up & stop deshining your school. Your prospective employers are on Nairaland o!
Ah ah, see modern chairs, modern wardrobe. Ceiling fan, modern ceiling, tiled floor & even bed. It's obvious there must have been mattress as well.

Let OP please explain what became of the mattress.
And look at how he littered the bedside. Is that also the fault of government?

Do your own bit before you blame others. As the Lord Jesus said, remove the electric pole jutting out of your eyes before you point out the speck in your neighbour's eye.

OP, wake up & stop deshining your school. Your prospective employers are on Nairaland o!

1 Like

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Answerbank: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Nairalanders, please generously donate pity for @Opioko who is seeking to be noticed by demarketing the institution whose certificate he is being prepared to carry into the labor market.

Reminds one of the sheep that decided to deal with its owner by defecating all over the compound. The story goes that it took purgatives and tried to mess up the compound but the compound was too large for it it to make an impact. Now, here's the interesting part: Later that evening, the house owner brought in a ram. The randy ram occupied itself with the other sheep, totally ignoring 'Opioko' because its vital area was messed up with pooh-pooh. Its very own pooh-pooh had messed up its 'London' and it was too late to clean up.

I understand that an anti-cultism billboard close to one of the gates of FUNAI reads, "As you make your bed, so you shall lie on it". OP, you Don hear? You never begin lie on hard wood o. Na bed of thorns level you dey pursue so. Better go confess for reverend father that you have been undoing yourself. Abi na your stepmother dey manipulate you into did kain error?

By the way, what are those dirty cooking pots doing atop the wardrobe? Are you practicing to be a pig? Don't worry the way I'm seeing your ingratitude, the government will arrange accommodation for you in a piggery wella.

In the interim, Nairalanders, please donate powerful 'eeeyaaa' for @Opioko. God loves a cheerful giver.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by SycophanticGoat: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2016
hensben:
Them never maintain the old ones them dey build new one. All in the bid to score cheap political point.

Fo.olish politicians.

Can't the management of the old schools maintain them? I can remember vividly that the management of my school back then in 2012 carried out mass renovation of structures and built new ones. Surprisingly, other schools didn't follow suit.

I be you were one if the people that concurred with Osinbade that PDP didn't build any new road in the past 10 years when GEJ spent most of his tenure rehabilitating roads. If he had left the old and dead ones (roads which are absolutely in the care of the government unlike schools where VCs should play their parts) to build new ones, you'd have still come up with this same statement.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 22, 2016
dicefrost:
Don't mind them. That's a pot and a plate on a beautiful-new Wardrobe sad sad sad
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by xcllaxix(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Wailing everytime bout everything...rubbish..na poverty dey worry owners of that room..dey no fit contribute cash make their room dope?..dem dey wait for govt to put them for budget..
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by akee01(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
rottable:
This is really bad
make we hear word jare! Na GEJ suppose buy mantras for dem abi?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by akee01(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Opioko:
FUNAI is one of the new federal universities birthed by the administration of Jonathan.. In few years of inception, this is the state of its hostels.. This is a call for the school authority to act quick..
the skul authority should come and buy u new mantras abi? Even u get ceiling fan wey dey work(that means u get light)... U really deserve a knock on ur big head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
I am not surprised. See the name of the university. Ndfufuualikodangoteikwuoo. What do you expect?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by mastermind2020(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
am a 300 level student in that school...those rooms u are seeing are rooms under maintenance...there is no student that the room were allocated to..just that some students used it for there leisure..so Mr poster be sure of what u post and verify b4 u do that
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by 123gist(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2016
mastermind2020:
am a 300 level student in that school...those rooms u are seeing are rooms under maintenance...there is no student that the room were allocated to..just that some students used it for there leisure..so Mr poster be sure of what u post and verify b4 u do that

Obi I sight u!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by delishpot: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
that room is bare and uncomfortable for sleeping or reading. But why don't the students get themselves mattresses to sleep on?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by delishpot: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
mastermind2020:

Thank you for clarifying this. I for wonder na. Cos I see the building is neat and not neglected except there are no beds.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Paschalp(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
shamecurls:
GEJ really transformed our Educational system. He made sure he built sub-standard university`s across all Geo-political regions. And Buhari is yet to build one after 10 months in office.
. don't be too quick mbok...I'm a student of that institute oooo the hostels are good...u need to see the female hostel joor...the male hostel is good joor.....buhari govt reduced the fees drastically oooo be informed nah
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Paschalp(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2016
kissval1388:
Chai, Na this school I apply oooo. God help me to secure admission. there hostel fine die. see space abeg
...the school is not bad,,, the op na kind of uninformed person,,,,, a hostel where electricity is no problem

what course u the apply for?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by DonaTee(f): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
And common sense is rare. D occupant ended up showing his pigsty. See dirty n dirty used clothes. Na VC go come fold d clothes for u. Mtscheeeew!!!

PLS SWEEP N TIDY DAT ROOM. Medical students hostel no even dey as neat n spacious as urs.
After u go blame d hard bed for poor performance
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by kissval1388: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Paschalp:
...the school is not bad,,, the op na kind of uninformed person,,,,, a hostel where electricity is no problem

what course u the apply for?
bro I applied microbiology oooo
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Daniel058(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Asiri1991:
Onye IZZI. Anyway, watching ur comment from Onicha Igboeze. Taking the school to Izzi land won't make any different. The EBSU hostels in CAS are not better. I paid throughout my four years Ishieke as an EBSU undergraduate. So, cool down. Gbaa break Nwanne. I na agba speed.
Lol nwanne Makwaraho!!..
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Daniel058(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
jflexy:
thats izii or something like dat
because u saw that "" izi "" on the post.. Lol
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Daniel058(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
ObiOkpor:

Nwa afor, i dey feel you. Na for Izzi e go good?
yes oo OOOOO.. Ali izi bu alioma.. Lol
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Paschalp(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
kissval1388:
bro I applied microbiology oooo
okay...God the
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Paschalp:

okay...God the
bro, i also applied for funai, though am goin for the new selected course for aspirants that didn't choose funai as their 1st choice.. Pls do u know how the screening will look like? Is it going to be just online thing? And please how's the school buildings and structures? Like which fed.university in nigeria can u compare it's building strucctures with? Pls reply thanks
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by mastermind2020(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Foxyn:
bro, i also applied for funai, though am goin for the new selected course for aspirants that didn't choose funai as their 1st choice.. Pls do u know how the screening will look like? Is it going to be just online thing? And please how's the school buildings and structures? Like which fed.university in nigeria can u compare it's building strucctures with? Pls reply thanks
come see for ur self...beside what u need is certificate and not structure...final year things on point #long live FUNAI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp / Walden University Is On My Neck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.