Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (34977 Views)

Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Flexherbal(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Students . It is not even as if after school the work is readily Available.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
so you cannot buy mattress? You keep blaming the government but you are not pro-active at all!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by stagger: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari actually placed a moratorium on construction of new student hostels and withdrew the free feeding of Nigerian university students in 1984. Today his kids are schooling abroad.

Who is deceiving who with this "change" slogan?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
no b naija? so kini big deal?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Babyphinas(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Change should act on this
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Asiri1991: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Daniel058:
Chai!

Ikwo NNOYO, ogunu emee??

Ngwa Wota school ono bya edobe l'ali izi.. Lol

I bet not every igbo man on this forum understand that the above is part of igbo language.. Ew!! Odukwa Eji ooooooooooooooo
Onye IZZI. Anyway, watching ur comment from Onicha Igboeze. Taking the school to Izzi land won't make any different. The EBSU hostels in CAS are not better. I paid throughout my four years Ishieke as an EBSU undergraduate. So, cool down. Gbaa break Nwanne. I na agba speed.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by 1miccza: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abeg where on planet Earth is that name in Naija
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
The occupants of that room are stu.pid.

Even some working class civil servant do not sleep in tiled rooms.

Do you know that 3 sitter chair you guys converted to mattress cost about N25,000?

You f00ls could not even afford a common curtain to cover up your window and you're here calling the government to come clean up your mess.

Majority of those blaming the governments here did not sleep in a well built hostel like yours in their school days. That cupboard in your room cost a whooping N50,000 flat. So many students in other schools did not get such.

You folks are stup1d honestly. The government provided you such a spacious room with a ceiling fan, 2 single beds and an elegant plywood cupboard, what else do you want the government to do for you?

Upon your cheap school fees, you guys cannot do something tangible and make that room decent for living. I pity you all. Go out there and ask your mates in the private schools how much they pay for hostels.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Izzy002(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
So the students no get money to buy bed...? *issokay
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
what is wrong with this room?? nothing...

come ask peepz at The Poly, Ib. dem go tell u,, although it's not bad...I resent it, painted, and EDIT to my liking.. not only myself, but other interested students... my parents be like... are u in school to study or what's these all about??

trust me and my guys , our rooms are the abodes of ladies and b!tches
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Darkseid(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
There is nothing wrong with that room. What's hard in buying a 3k foam that you are going to use for a year. I'm very sure you have a girl you spend more than that on. Also see how untidy the room is, did the government do that too? Please try to help yourself or maybe call the government to buy you boxers too.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by tola9ja: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
thnak god they get fan with electricity grin grin grin grin
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Fawklicant: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Opioko:
FUNAI is one of the new federal universities birthed by the administration of Jonathan.. In few years of inception, this is the state of its hostels.. This is a call for the school authority to act quick..

Bros enh! No disrespect intended but your moniker sounds as st.upid as the bollocks you wrote up there. A well painted and tiled room with wardrobe and correct 3 seater and burglary proof windows and you are complaining?. You couldnt even put up some cheap curtains and replace the mattresses you people removed(who knows if you smoked it sef to get high), put up some wall papers or other decorations and make the room cozy for your comfort. Nooooooooo! You are waiting for government to do it for you? Ok. Issorait! Kontinuuu.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by salveoP(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
wow... this is one of d best hostels I have ever seen. Op are u waiting for d school management to provide curtains and matrass?? Keep waiting!!!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Xionez(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Im yet to see what is wrong with the hostel o. How much is the phone you are using?!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Fawklicant: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Acidosis:
The occupants of that room are stu.pid.

Even some working class civil servant do not sleep in tiled rooms.

Do you know that 3 sitter chair you guys converted to mattress cost about N25,000?

You f00ls could not even afford a common curtain to cover up your window and you're here calling the government to come clean up your mess.

Majority of those blaming the governments here did not sleep in a well built hostel like yours in their school days. That cupboard in your room cost a whooping N50,000 flat. So many students in other schools did not get such.

You folks are stup1d honestly. The government provided you such a spacious room with a ceiling fan, 2 single beds and an elegant plywood cupboard, what else do you want the government to do for you?

Upon your cheap school fees, you guys cannot do something tangible and make that room decent for living. I pity you all. Go out there and ask your mates in the private schools how much they pay for hostels.

Ignore the poster. He only posted pictures of his room, not other rooms. I expectedto see the state of the surroundings and all. The guy and his roomates are PIGS. Government would soon start giving them boxers too. Mtscheeeeww!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by 1miccza: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abeg where on planet Earth is that name
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Rayhutar(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
That Hostel is one of best hostels, tiles everywhere, electricity is available, water systems, OP you are stupid, cant you by mattress and cutin, you are even very dirty person, abeg park one side
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by sylvarian2002: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gej tried. The new Government should try to sustain it
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ObiOkpor(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Daniel058:
Chai!

Ikwo NNOYO, ogunu emee??

I bet not every igbo man on this forum understand that the above is part of igbo language.. Ew!! Odukwa Eji ooooooooooooooo
Nwa afor, i dey feel you.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ObiOkpor(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Daniel058:
Chai!

Ikwo NNOYO, ogunu emee??

Nwa afor, i dey feel you. Na for Izzi e go good?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Orikinla(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
dicefrost:
Nigerians! Can the students not look after and care for their own homes? The government provided those infrastructure at least, all the students had to do was maintain it for their own benefit. We are quick to scream and complain of bad leaders, forgetting that we too are bad citizens.
. And they will spend more than N30K to buy expensive smart phones to impress their peers, but will not buy a decent bed with pillows. And they claim to be educated? FIE!
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am an undergraduate at FUNAI. The room the poster snaped is part of d boys hostel that the University just renovated. It was formerly girls hostel b4 d best hostel in Nigeria was built 4 d gals, then they were relocated. Some people and their bad mouth. Maybe FUNAI don give u propation or rustication. I can proudly say that Funai has one of the best hostels.

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by kissval1388: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chai, Na this school I apply oooo. God help me to secure admission. there hostel fine die. see space abeg
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by kissval1388: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
emmanuelike:
Am an undergraduate at FUNAI. The room the poster snaped is part of d boys hostel that the University just renovated. It was formerly girls hostel b4 d best hostel in Nigeria was built 4 d gals, then they were relocated. Some people and their bad mouth. Maybe FUNAI don give u propation or rustication. I can proudly say that Funai has one of the best hostels.
nice one bro. thanks for calming my mind.
this op don't already convince me to buy change of institution form tomorrow but ThankGOD for your comment. pls I applied funai and I don't know anybody there or how the school is. can you pls be my friend?? this is my WhatsApp number. 08185208237. thanks

1 Like

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by meezynetwork(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
I was expecting to see an overcrowded and dilapidated room but was surprised to see a spacious room with standard three seater chair that cost above 30k and a standard wardrobe of over 50k fitted with tiles, fan and only few bed bonks. Seriously sometimes we are our own problem. If you don't have money to buy simple basic needs like mattress and window curtain then why are you in school? U want govt to spoon fed you? You are not serious. I remember my days in Uniben, in a tiny room of officially 8 occupants with the squatters which can be from 4 to 8 persons making us 16 in a tiny room, yet we still tried to make ourselves comfortable in the best way we can. We brought our own mattress, fan, cupboard /wardrobe etc. And you are here complaining. Don't go and read your book and try and graduate with good grade.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by maursatt: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Was that the way the school started if not for our lack of maintenance culture. We should now call on govt to maintain it for them darky self, me abow.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by flokii: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nawa o..

this one sef na skol?

my first time of seeing such name.. this Naija sef
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by BLESSEDCY(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
I wonder how you want us to believe that these are pictures of FUNAI hostel. Not even a single proof.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by beautyerhu86(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
ifymagik:
K. As I don be FTC make I just Sit down ontop una head like a Boss. Back to the matter, its not surprising the school is barely 4 yours. Am IFY. I REP EBONYI STATE. IF U ARE AN EBONYIAN CLICK LIKE. WE OWN THIS THREAD

Is this the type of English you were taught at Ebonyi State University?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by 123gist(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
@Opioko is just another dumb attention seeker............ The hostel uploaded above was not assigned to anybody, that was why the school management withdrew the bed in which they where making use of ............O.P I don't know what will be yur gain after you tarnish the image of your school just because you are looking for cheap popularity. My friend grow up and #Use_Your_Head
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by loomer: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
The name of the school dey enough to make the hostel be like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.