Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To (2806 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
emusmith:
Lol, when I was a kid, I wanted to be a Doctor...lol
See the way you crumbled her dreams. . lol.
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
tombravo:
See the way you crumbled her dreams. . lol.
lols, our ladies sabi dream too big wink
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehe grin grin grin

wink
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
emusmith:
lols, our ladies sabi dream too big wink
too bad those big dreams are nothing other than cars,house,money,shoes,clothes,designers,pink and violet. . .among others. . . jadekitana how far?
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
tombravo:
too bad those big dreams are nothing other than cars,house,money,shoes,clothes,designers,pink and violet. . .among others. . . jadekitana how far?
hmm, petty things
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
emusmith:
hmm, petty things
abi. hopsin needs to release a song addressing em. too bad, he isnt a Nigerian.
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
tombravo:
abi. hopsin needs to release a song addressing em. too bad, he isnt a Nigerian.
hopsin?
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
emusmith:
hopsin?
aww God! you dnt knw hopsin? he is a controversial rapper. . . he addresses this type of stupidity in people, lashes at em. . . .sick lines.
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by EWANE(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
I SUPPORT YOU! MONEY AND MUSCLES DON'T MAKE A MAN!
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
tombravo:
aww God! you dnt knw hopsin? he is a controversial rapper. . . he addresses this type of stupidity in people, lashes at em. . . .sick lines.
Nigerian? Music really ain't my thing
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
EWANE:
I SUPPORT YOU!
MONEY AND MUSCLES DON'T MAKE A MAN!
#thumbs up#
Re: Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
emusmith:
Nigerian? Music really ain't my thing
he aint nigerian. black american.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats New Here???? / 14 Pictures That Are Too Real For Anyone Who Had A Nigerian Principal / My Boyfriend Goes Through My Purse And My Phone Whenever I Sleep Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.