Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (4253 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by paragon40(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tosin2much oh u three much...GOD bless u for this thread...
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
joyberry:
In as much as I agree with some points,on the previous thread I still agree with you,A woman should also have a reliable source of income to support her family.You should have something else to offer a man other than sex ,food and children. what of if the man has a financial breakdowns?Also lazy guys should not just jump on this thread as an excuse to support your laziness, a man should provide fr his family .Marriage is a long time engagement, whether we like it or not,money is an important factor in this our economic system, don't blame most ladies at times in their unwillingness to marry poor men,whose money do you want to feed and provide ur family with?Work hard,find a woman willing to work hard with you,don't disappoint her when you are rich ,And also ladies if you want a rich man,be rich yourself too.

Bae bring your forehead make I kiss you
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
I am not rich but i am not a gold digger
Even before I studied the OP's write - up, I have dropped more than 12 Ladies because they contributed NOTHING to my life.

Sorry to say, but they were like PLAGUES.
I knew why they were all around me.
WOMEN are good at detecting Guys whose FUTURE are likely going to be bright.

I just started dating a high profile LADY, she's very young and works with a pharmaceutical NGO that operates trans-atlantic.

I enjoin all hardworking Guys to always settle for HARDWORKING and FOCUSED ladies.
Don't allow FAKE pastors encourage you to settle for bedridden sisters.
POVERTY is always married to IGNORANCE and they bear DISEASE

2 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by halfricanadian(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Even before I studied the OP's write - up, I have dropped more than 12 Ladies because they contributed NOTHING to my life.

Sorry to say, but they were like PLAGUES.
I knew why they were all around me.
WOMEN are good at detecting Guys whose FUTURE are likely going to be bright.

I just started dating a high profile LADY, she's very young and works with a pharmaceutical NGO that operates trans-atlantic.

I enjoin all hardworking Guys to always settle for HARDWORKING and FOCUSED ladies.

Pls...! Leave Town criers

Quit tellin me stories im not a story teller

Like u knew wat she did in her past just cos u met her at d point she decidee to get her head together doesnt mean her past she was one hell of a deccent lady undecided

Who told u i wont b focused? Geez she has graduated im still in school undecided how does dat relate to im nt a gold digger av u ever spent on me?
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by demzylahot(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
this counter thread sweet eh
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by anigbajumo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thumb up tosyn,they have nofin to offer than to open their legs make dick enter.In relationship they preferred to be treated like a queen with useless demand. Wen they gat married, their lazy ass choose not to work rather than reap where they do not sow,why crying gender equality/equity then?? What a confused specie.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 21, 2016
dejavubobo1:

I don't agree with you on this, A lady is a home maker not a breadwinner but if she's economically strong then that's a plus fr her and her man

To each man,his own understanding. Where did I talk about a woman being the breadwinner?

But,of course, she can work hard so as to comfortably assume the role of the breadwinner should her husband start having challenges.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Janeyinspires(f): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2016
*laughn in japanese*
Na economic meltdown or dollar increase,na hin cause diz shake up and wake up in d male domain?

Back in d dayz when papa married mamasita.Told her,'i ain't gonna let u work:stay @ home n take kia of d kidz'.And mama stayd.1 year,2 yr.3,4....Then mama startd gettn bored n also papa began to behave funny,weneva mamasita askd for moni 2 mit her needs.Oh mamasita couldn't put up wit d sh*t n off she went,to start her own bizz.

N u knw what she told us?
'Don't wait for a man to meet your needs'.
'You can work and still take kia of home matters:Just create a balance b/wn dem 2's'.

Presently, situation n tymz ain't favouring d old orientation of being a housewife...So we re gonna go get d job,be independent,take care of d kidz,home,serve hubby his food(sex n fud),be d shoulder to carry his head......And silently praying that they appreciate n luv us more.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by SirDorianGray(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
joyberry:
In as much as I agree with some points,on the previous thread I still agree with you,A woman should also have a reliable source of income to support her family.You should have something else to offer a man other than sex ,food and children. what of if the man has a financial breakdowns?Also lazy guys should not just jump on this thread as an excuse to support your laziness, a man should provide fr his family .Marriage is a long time engagement, whether we like it or not,money is an important factor in this our economic system, don't blame most ladies at times in their unwillingness to marry poor men,whose money do you want to feed and provide ur family with?Work hard,find a woman willing to work hard with you,don't disappoint her when you are rich ,And also ladies if you want a rich man,be rich yourself too.

Na u get sense pass.....
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Oyindebrah(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Same applies to men
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Same applies to men
Are u saying this to console yourself? tongue
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Rotab4life: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Afterall we are equal. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Tosyne u 2much
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Rotab4life:
Afterall we are equal. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Tosyne u 2much
Seriously? cheesy
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by SirDorianGray(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] I was so furious when I saw the piece of shiit vinshu created on the frontage calling that a thread...

shoro niyen

So if getting out of poverty is as easy as calculus mathematics, then most ladies won't wanna go into marriage or u think say na so most ladies like marriage reach... iffa hear ..
No worry, na just small time e Remain before it becomes a norm where Ladies will be the ones proposing and the tables will be turned..

Bible wey talk say women go dey propose, u tink say him no know wetin him dey talk, its not like the cause will be an assumed scarcity of men but rather scarcity of men who doesn't wanna carry any lady's responsibility, then , men can get what ever they could get in marriage without actually going into any marriage.. sex will be hawked on the street like puff-puff and baby mother will be the norm of the day, then one sister amaka will go and meet my unborn SON, ** fine boy, pls come marry me naa, don't worry about being the bread winner, I own a bakery**
Then my unborn son will smile and answer ** okay, go meet my Dad to pay my dowry**
And when she comes to pay the dowry ,I shall smile as I receive it, then i'll show her this thread
and she shall say unto me ** my amiable father-in-law sir, never mind the o.p(vinshu) she was high on cow dung the day she created this thread**
suprised... Then I shall ask ** how do u knw this**
Sister amaka :: she is my mother.... tongue
[/b]

This is second best comeback v witnessed this month, the first was
Bayern Munich vs Juventus uefa champagne league game
Cc: lalasticlala ,tallesty1, naijaboiy, tosyne2much

Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? / Two Category Of Men That Women Can't Control!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.