Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) (590 Views)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by atakamus: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I did it ones. I regret it big time. We are married now with three wonderful children but she is now a big pain in my ass.
Re: Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by adewaletb3(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bro you need some counselling I mean why should your wife be a pain in your ass.

Back to your question. Wash someone else's underwear? Hell no!
Re: Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by atakamus: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
adewaletb3:
Bro you need some counselling I mean why should your wife be a pain in your ass.

Back to your question. Wash someone else's underwear? Hell no!
Oga leave the counselling thing. I have heard about it many times. I pray your don't end up like my own.
Re: Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by adewaletb3(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
atakamus:

Oga leave the counselling thing. I have heard about it many times. I pray your don't end up like my own.
Hmmmm thanks man I hope it doesn't.
Re: Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by gamaliel121(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
nothing come out....except if the undies belong to mamagee...

1 Like

Re: Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by Pucaxo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Washing my womans undies doesn't make me any less of a man. If she washes mine too, I'll defo let her throw in few of her panties afterall, its those panties that guard my meal smiley

But I'll make exception to her "period panties" tho... She should be the one to wash those. Its almost like taking a shiit on my briefs and asking her to wash it for me. That's gross! angry
Re: Have You Washed Her Undies Before?(for Men) by bebe2(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
atakamus:
I did it ones. I regret it big time. We are married now with three wonderful children but she is now a big pain in my ass.

U see dats the issue, u broke the contract.

Wen u where dating u washed her undies, I really don't know why u wud do dat maybe to prove humility or love?? undecided undecided

But now dat u married how many times have u washed her clothes?

Don't start Wat u can't finish.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss! / Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings / 4 Top Secrets Why You Should Surprise Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.