Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (91516 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aviero:
This one would believe if he catches his girlfriend atop a man, and she says, "Baby, I don't know how it happened, I just slipped and fell on him. That's all." Baba, use your head jorh
slip fell and landed on his dick

1 Like

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by kossyablaze(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
ladyF:
As ironic as it sounds, she may really be telling the truth....

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Madam
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by elivtjackson5(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
Dramatical errors. One of those things.

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by ybalogs(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg who get the highlight?
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Codyt(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aviero:
This one would believe if he catches his girlfriend atop a man, and she says, "Baby, I don't know how it happened, I just slipped and fell on him. That's all." Baba, use your head jorh
LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
did u actually c them together in bed? If no, forget it
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by OBAGADAFFI: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
shachris02:

they were not in the same room when the guy got in....she said 'he left' before the guy came. Now get this straight, women deny sexual advances from guys all the time. Most guys seeing a girl alone at home, wearing a wrapper, would most prob force himself on her. Fact still remains that the guy didn't catch her red handed and has nothing to backup his claim except his silly suspicions.

I've slept with a girl in same hotel room, tried everything...i mean, everything, but we she refused. Now some silly kids like you, seeing me checking out of the hotel room with this girl would conclude that we went at it all night. It's not always one way, bro.

Stop being emotional and insulting.

I never said they were in the same room when her guy came in.

Read her comment below:
He was trying to have sex with me I refused and he left.

It simply means another guy other than her BF was in the room with her, and he demanded sex but she refused.

Now where do you draw the line here
Can any Tom, Dick and Harry just walk in and demand sex with her .NO

They know each other well enough to have such discussion.

The lady you claim to sleep with in hotel without sex, is not a stranger to you. You know each other and agree to use the same hotel room.

The issue here is not sex but the role the other guy is playing in her life.

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Stop being emotional and insulting.

I never said they were in the same room when her guy came in.

Read her comment below:
He was trying to have sex with me I refused and he left.

It simply means another guy other than her BF was in the room with her, and he demanded sex but she refused.

Now where do you draw the line here
Can any Tom, Dick and Harry just walk in and demand sex with her .NO

They know each other well enough to have such discussion.

They lady you claim to sleep with in hotel without sex, is not a stranger to you. You know each other and agree to use the same hotel room.

The issue here is not sex but the role the other guy is playing in her life.

stop diverting this. the issue here is the sex not the role of the guy. c'mon we have GFs that have guy BFs, or you don't? they guy might be a neighbor living in the same house with her. Have you thought of that?
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by OBAGADAFFI: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
shachris02:

stop diverting this. the issue here is the sex not the role of the guy. c'mon we have GFs that have guy BFs, or you don't[b]? they guy might be a neighbor living in the same house with her[/b] shocked. Have you thought of that?

ROFLMAO!!!

And any neighbor can just walk into your home and demand sex from your GF.

Guy this is not Hollywood.

If your GF got another BF, wether they are having sex or not. she is cheating on you . Simple.

1 Like

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

ROFLMAO!!!

And any neighbor can just walk in and demand sex from your GF.

Guy this is not Hollywood.

If your GF got another BF, whether they are having sex or not. she is cheating on you . Simple.

dude i meant to write, BFF. we have GFs that have guys as friends....but it doesn't go beyond that. I'm not that timid as to not allow my GF talk and make friends with other guys.

They might be neighbours and so friendly as any good neighbour should be. Some guys read different meaning into some friendship and yes, he might try to force himself on the guy thinking that the friendship extends to that level. it happpens all the time. It's left for the girl to keep him in his place. Don't just rush to conclusion my guy. it has spoilt many things for me.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Damfostopper(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Be like me..... I don't give a Bleep..... Believe females at ur own peril
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by OBAGADAFFI: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
shachris02:

dude i meant to write, BFF. we have GFs that have guys as friends....but it doesn't go beyond that. I'm not that timid as to not allow my GF talk and make friends with other guys.

They might be neighbours and so friendly as any good neighbour should be. Some guys read different meaning into some friendship and yes, he might try to force himself on the guy thinking that the friendship extends to that level. it happpens all the time. It's left for the girl to keep him in his place. Don't just rush to conclusion my guy. it has spoilt many things for me.

Friendship is allowed in relationships.

But there are limit to everything.

I don't demand sex from anyone outside my relationship.

The thoughts of having sex shouldn't coming at all.

Oh I forgot, we know live in a sexualized world.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Orikinla(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Seeing your girlfriend with another man in bed does not mean she is cheating on you. I have slept overnight with the girlfriend of another guy and we never had sex. The most loving thing we did was praying together.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Friendship is allowed in relationships.

But there are limit to everything.

I don't demand sex from anyone outside my relationship.

The thoughts of having sex shouldn't coming at all.

Oh I forgot, we know live in a sexualized world.

well you don't, but trust me some guys do...you wouldn't believe it, but even your friends can demand sex from your girl...that's how fvcked up it is.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Orikinla:
Seeing your girlfriend with another man in bed does not mean she is cheating on you. I have slept overnight with the girlfriend of another guy and we never had sex. The most loving thing we did was praying together.

thank you. i've slept with a workmate on the same bed, during the course of one outside job. she was only putting on a flowery night gown and i couldn't get past her knees. women fight off perverts all the time. Most times they keep it away from their to prevent issues arising....because most of the people that make these advances are people that the guy know.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
shizzy7:
Why is it on front page

I.need a detailed explanation

I wonder what your response would be if it had been the other way round
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided

Ara Nwaanyị Asaba!!!

Ara Nwaanyị Asaba!!!!!!!
Bro smelly, speak english bikko undecided
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2016
mumu girl! so she couldn't change pad in a private place?how did she allow the guy get so close to notice her period?

if I'm the ex -boyfriend, I will smell her CUNTinent to know if another pumpey has entered.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by OBAGADAFFI: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2016
shachris02:

well you don't, but trust me some guys do...you wouldn't believe it, but even your friends can demand sex from your girl...that's how fvcked up it is.

Well, these shyts happen.
But I hate complicated issues like these.

I draw lines in my relationships. If any suspicious move is not clear enough, that relationship will have to end.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Well, these shyts happen.
But I hate complicated issues like these.

I draw lines in my relationships. If any suspicious move is not clear enough, that relationship will have to end.

me? i'd always give my girl the benefit of the doubt. We are all human. Nobody holy pass, my brother.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by openmine(m): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Do you see any truth in her statement or did the boyfriend really overreact?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/read-funny-explanation-girl-gave-after.html
@op,i have a question...
Who was the "he" and wat was he doing in ur gf's room or apartment?
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
mumu girl! so she couldn't change pad in a private place?how did she allow the guy get so close to notice her period?

if I'm the ex -boyfriend, I will smell her CUNTinent to know if another pumpey has entered.

don't be so quick to judge. Try to understand her story first. she didn't change the pad in the guy's presence. Her BF was wondering why she was on her wrapper and not jeans, so she gave him that response. Got it?
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2016
openmine:

@op,i have a question...
Who was the "he" and wat was he doing in ur gf's room or apartment?

maybe the He is her neighbour. Everyone do not live in flats and privy duplexes like you do.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by openmine(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2016
shachris02:

maybe the He is her neighbour. Everyone do not live in flats and privy duplexes like you do.
Wit all due respect 2 u bro, i was asking d op not u.....
....u r only making a wild guess dat the oda guy "might" be a 'neighbor'.....strange! ....and how come her so called neighbor was so bold as to ask her for sex?
This may not also be the first time he is asking her 4 sex...and yet she allowed him enter her room or apartment?? she must be virgin mary...shocked shocked
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2016
openmine:

Wit all due respects 2 u bro, i was asking d op not u.....
....u r only making a wild guess dat the oda guy "might" be a 'neighbor'.....strange! ....and how come her so called neighbor was so bold as to ask her for sex?

we are all making assumptions here...including the guy that has this post....he never caught her red handed. Keep your mind open bro. wink
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by openmine(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2016
shachris02:

we are all making assumptions here...including the guy that has this post....he never caught her red handed. Keep your mind open bro. wink
i have and its obvious..she is not telling the op d entire truth....
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 21, 2016
EngrE:
Hope ur gfs name is not Sophia oh men dat girl dey lie for Africa.
Abi, lie pass abeg.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by barnabas91: 2:18am On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
And a love starved nigga will definitely believe
lol
cheap lie
d guy can only accept her back, if probably he has an ulterior motive to pay back in a way.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2016
So the man just stood watching while she undressed to tie wrapper?.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by 09marshall: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Do you see any truth in her statement or did the boyfriend really overreact?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/read-funny-explanation-girl-gave-after.html

here is my submission, its a two way thing either of wch d grl is guilty: one its either d guy av finished banging her or two d guy av bin banging her bfor wch is y she felt comfortable avin wrapa on in anoda guyz ous without the fear of the guyz babe comin to c her dat wey.
i fear women sha, my brosis in the house just dont take it from ur babe wen she tels u dat a guy is just her frnd and dey r somehow cloz cos i don blow person wife to b dat way bfor bak in sch and wen d guy called d babe even give me d phone to talk to d guy thereby creating d imoression dat notin but casual frnship was al der was.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by 09marshall: 3:45am On Mar 21, 2016
shachris02:

d truth is dat even wen u catch a geh red handed y she is shovin it in she go stil tel u say no b d ful length don enta finish. i rest my case.
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by akuracy(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
So?
Sosoliso ni. I know say na your own go different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.