Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter (42945 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Certifiedboss: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Just incase you want to be this lady's half brother or sister, here is your opportunity.

When someone asked her if her mum was aware of what she was doing, Tosin replied:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter-that.html

She went on to add that he must be rich
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by RillJ(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2016
[img][/img]I Kinda like ur gut sis!

A Pic of thy mum would b a plus to the effort.

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by gformula: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2016
What's her Mum net worth? May be I can give it a shot. It's economy of change and I'm looking for every avenue to survive...
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2016
you again abi? continue following me

IYANGBALI:
I am sure the girl is osusumustflow
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by alaskido(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
@Tosin, you are looking for a hubby for your mummy. What about you? Are you not ripe for marriage. I am still single and ready to mingle with you o not your mummy. She should be retired by now.
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by winj: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
No photo of the mother?
Photo required to make sure she does not look like the back of a molue
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by adonismuller(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
wisemany2k:

Are u from Ndoki?
yes oo,a western
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by able20(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
gformula:
What's her Mum net worth? May be I can give it a shot. It's economy of change and I'm looking for every avenue to survive...

You can help her mum at her shop in mile 12 selling onions and tomotoes, that way you are sure of food and benefits at night
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by franklingud(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
nna eh! people na ezuzukwa oo! mana nzuzu ajoka.
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by manee2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omotayor123:
Lol cheesy
_ wot's de name of de babe u selfied wit on ur dp?
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
adonismuller:
yes oo,a western

Haa!!! Enyi olia kwanu? Awum Onye obohia... Iki kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.