Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview (50374 Views)

Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by onatisi(m): 3:00am On Mar 21, 2016
tpiar:
all this nairaland pseudo fighting is enough o, there's a terrorism alert, can they tone it down plz.
Dont mind them.
3 billionaire brothers are arguing with each other because they want to make more millions and some ediots are fighting over their arguments.
Poor people taking Panadol for billionaires headache

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by deebrain(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2016
And Pilate asked Jude,

"What is (the) truth?"...
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by mayowaye(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2016
nairagossip:
Following Peter okoye's exposing interview with NetNg which he accused his brothers of ganging up against him.

read the interview from the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3000227/psquare-saga-peter-exposes-more

Jude, the elder brother has reacted to his interview, and it reads:

“3 sides to every story. Ur side, my side and the TRUTH. The truth is DIRTY………….#caution”.

http://www.042express.com/2016/03/p-square-feud-jude-okoye-reacts-to.html
family business isn't advisable, period!
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by UjSizzle(f): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2016
You ever wonder why boy bands and girl bands hardly ever stay forever?
Why in the world would you think these twins will stay co-joined forever?

Anyway lesson:
Don't EVER work in an unstructured environment.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by repogirl(f): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Me, I want to hear the dirty truth o. angry
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by clerkent(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Peter we know, Paul we know... But Who the hell is Jude?
jude is judas in short form
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Enough of dis bruhaha jarey

Psquare today, tomorrow. Next morning

Getting tired of it ......

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by ademide0710: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
I guess u don't have blood running through your vains.All d same make use of ur senses one in a while...
onatisi:

These ppl should just shut up and stop disturbing the peace of Nigerians with their family problems .if they like they can bloody slaughter each other if they like.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by leksy07(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2016
ibo's and money!!!!! i still repeat it again,, igbo can do anytin because of money,
wetin concern igbo with family wen money is involv...
quote me and u die
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by hensben(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2016
The dirty truth nor pass say why Peter go marry a Yoruba woman.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Can't this guy make his own money instead of leaning and taking advantage of his younger brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by ObaKlaz: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2016
...And the TRUTH is you might be a greedy nig***, Mr. Jude!!!
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Forwetinnah: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
[author=banmee post=43958205]

Your comment makes zero sense. If psquare did not split their profit 3 ways then they don't need a business manager, they need psych evaluation. [/quote]

Check how other artists are managed...doesn't matter if their Manager is family. It's 10 or 15% anywhere..Jude should be sensible to do things the right way not exploit his brothers because he started them off. And what do you know about Psych evaluation...i think your Jude needs it more. A sensible manager Will get other artist under his wings to get more profit not hang on like a leech. If Beyonce, Justin Bieber etc could fire their parents as mangers who is Jude?
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by banmee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:
[author=banmee post=43958205]

Your comment makes zero sense. If psquare did not split their profit 3 ways then they don't need a business manager, they need psych evaluation.

Check how other artists are managed...doesn't matter if their Manager is family. It's 10 or 15% anywhere..Jude should be sensible to do things the right way not exploit his brothers because he started them off. And what do you know about Psych evaluation...i think your Jude needs it more. A sensible manager Will get other artist under his wings to get more profit not hang on like a leech. If Beyonce, Justin Bieber etc could fire their parents as mangers who is Jude?

Your argument has changed. What you said initially was for him to build a business model for psquare. Now you are talking about percentages. Which is it? I don't understand.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Forwetinnah: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
banmee:

Your argument has changed. What you said initially was for him to build a business model for psquare. Now you are talking about percentages. Which is it? I don't understand.

You obviously quoted a wrong person, I personally don't see a reason why Jude should remain Psquare 's manager..the fact that he's their elder brother doesn't mean he should run their talent with sentiments, I've been saying this since their problem started and the realisation that Jude splits their profits in 3 ways makes it worse...where did you get "model business blaaaaah blaaaaah" from? Please highlight the part where i said so. Read with understanding.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by banmee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You obviously quoted a wrong person, I personally don't see a reason why Jude should remain Psquare 's manager..the fact that he's their elder brother doesn't mean he should run their talent with sentiments, I've been saying this since their problem started and the realisation that Jude splits their profits in 3 ways makes it worse...where did you get "model business blaaaaah blaaaaah" from? Please highlight the part where i said so. Read with understanding.

Oh, now i understand. I have no issues with each person getting a percentage of profits based on their roles and responsibility in the group. When i said three ways, that is what i meant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.