Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (35052 Views)

Breaking Wike Declares Rivers State 100% Christian State / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:
I knew it, I just knew it. This is what happens when a Daura President installs an incompetent head in a position like this, haba, this is an extremely sensitive sector/issue, n this can make or Mar a nation.
Incompetent group of clowns. I just knew this is where it will end up

The fact of the matter is....that even if Baba installed saints in every INEC polling booth, there is nothing they can do against armed thugs from both parties.

The issue here is not who is in Abuja...but Nigerians thinking that their life can be better if poltician X gets elected.

Or was GEJ joking when he said that ''my ambition is not worth anyone's blood'' last year.? He knew who he was talking to...those elements in the population who think that the only way they could live well was if he got reelected.

Nigerians and awoof.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
The fault is not with INEC. I fault Rivers politicians. Easy does it.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by crownwealth: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
APC is an inconclusive party of gangsters.

APC, why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by zoomzoom(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

NO Sir, they voted him because the clueless and ineffectual buffoon was incapable of moving Nigeria forward

..and the Daura President is doing it now?
I have a question for you.in all honesty,with the knowledge of hindsight,would you still prefer what you and the so-called majority(which includes the hordes of children)have voted us into?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by rottennaija(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
MRSALT:
Sometimes I ask myself Are Nigerians different species of human race? A group that refuse to learn from history. This is the same episode that took place in Western Nigeria region during the first republic like half a decade ago; one the crisis that culminated in civil war. Its happening in this modern time after much education, development and wider travels and technological advances. Who can proffer an acceptable pragmatic solutions to this perennial problem? Time will tell

Electronic voting is the key. All this ballot snashing is gone if it were electronics voting.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by emmy3k(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
wit d current situatn ll it nt b better to advocate #bringbackourjega
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by poseidon12: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
wilcox:
INEC has failed in it constitutional duty, yes I said so with all sense of humor. Who says PMB is in charge? When he as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria can not urge the electoral body under his watch to conduct an election that will be free and get public recommendation,rather than end in Inconclusive. Then I fear for 2019 because it is so clear that same rascal it in the name of an election will play out.

I would not blame INEC but the incompetent federal government that cannot provide security for INEC to do its job.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Toktee(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:
I knew it, I just knew it. This is what happens when a Daura President installs an incompetent head in a position like this, haba, this is an extremely sensitive sector/issue, n this can make or Mar a nation.
i justhope ur brain is still intact,because the case is sensitive,yhe result should be announced even where there was violent and no election,btw,what is your defination of incompetent?
you should be talking to those brainless ediots down in rivers who feed fat on killing their fellow human like bokoharam,or do you meantto say the violent was caused by the inec?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2016
ceeethru:
Not INEC's fault then whose fault? clown....

The People of Rivers state....it was their fault.

Because many of them....APC or PDP think that it is OK to rig election....so long as they can chop money.

And before this election, kidnapping, cult violence and so on has been riddling the state...and no one....past or present government did anything about it.

Until the people of Rivers state decide to eschew violence....the election will always be inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Niyinficient:

So tell me, wat wud u av done different from this? Sustain such violence-ridden, blood-stained, ruthless and animalistic type of election? I hail u #Miss Omniknowest
the best thing is to forget about those places where elections were not held and use results from those places where it was held. Let the poilticians learn to take results. Inec should sto cancelling elections results any how. I bet u next time, the violence will be more intense and the elections will still be inconclusive.
I blame those who still come out to vote for politicians. Left for me, they and their families should go and vote for themselves because they don't represent the people anymore.
My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by PrinceAfo911(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2016
I knew it before now that this inconclusive government would declare this election inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by 4nobody4every1: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
cool

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by godwin120alex: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Nigeria is indeed in a mess

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Marvinspeed(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
This government has no plan for Nigeria. Its almost 1year and there is nothing to show forth as an achievement.
No road construction is going on in Nigeria
No fuel
High foreign exchange rate
All we hear is corruption and some mor.onic Nigerians blaming GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Ralphdan(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2016
INEC is a very lazy and corrupt institution that never gets anything right even for once.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by luvmijeje(f): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
This is a big shame to democracy.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Adebowale89(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
after winning the war of corrupted govt.....here comes another boring govt wit instinct innovation

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by tinsel: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Where do you people give fake news every time.
Inec said results are conclusive in only 9 state assembly and one house of reps. Not 11 state assembly.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by tamonokare: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Inconclusive everything.....

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

NO Sir, they voted him because the clueless and ineffectual buffoon was incapable of moving Nigeria forward
Now the brainless tyrant and terrorist has move us forward huh?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by DeadWrong: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Why is Wike afraid of election na? I thought rivers is PDP and PDP is rivers. Rivers is PDP my foot!
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by emeka2847: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Election in SS is always war.
Why?
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by chronique(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2016
The earlier Nigerians do away with that thing in aso rock,the better for us all. If things continue like this,2019 will represent/witness unprecedented bloodbath never seen before as far as elections are concerned.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Which sector under this Buhari government is working well? Pls somebody answer me.
If this man can't conduct ordinary election, what else can he do successfully?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by xcllaxix(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
So that signals a fresh round of killings...Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by philosopy: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
rhymaster:
Militants, terrorists, biafrats, criminals and wailers in Rivers and those violent areas in the SE and SS kidnap, torture, kill and destroy each other in their states but think the world buys their BS of going to blame PMB, INEC or any other person asides themselves? A convicted felon blaming the lawyer, judge, police and everyone else besides himself is simply laughable. If you like, keep killing each other until a state of emergency is declared in your state.

too far from the issue at hand grin, I cannot reach you.
Suddenly , you are now the chief justice of the Nigeria, condemning a whole region without recourse to the elements firing the process.
Who canceled the elections, who wants trouble in rivers state, why so much interest here, how many times must the election be re-run?
sorry, I do not concur with your assertions

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by tinsel: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Blame the supreme court judgement. Jega brought out something to permanently eliminate rigging in Nigeria, but supreme court said no. They legalized election rigging.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by mrphysics(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2016
ifyan:
To be sincere can somebody give real proof with fact that this current administration has done anything meaningful or something great since the beginning. Only on false propaganda that it can boast on.

If you continue like this, you will die of heart attack. Nairaland knows how to give "likes and shares " for your heart problem. Get well soon beloved.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by S0l0n(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Hope the 'inconclusiveness' is not because the results didn't favour some people.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by PrinceAfo911(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
I knew it beforehand that this inconclusive government would declare this election inconclusive.
Another violence and death for Rivers state.
oh gosh who brought us here.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by nwakibie3(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
I still maintain my stand that Democracy exited Nigeria along with GEJ...

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by adeoba2008(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:

You need to grow up. What has Buhari got to do with this?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen / How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.