Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (35094 Views)

Breaking Wike Declares Rivers State 100% Christian State / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by henrysam(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

NO Sir, they voted him because the clueless and ineffectual buffoon was incapable of moving Nigeria forward
Has Nigeria moved forward since your dullard became president
Telll me one single thing he has done.
All the good legacies of GEJ is destroyed.
If GEJ is buffon buhari should be referred to as empty brain that does not listen to advice despite the fact that he needs it more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Dresden: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Just one state election dt inec cn conduct? Wat an incompetent inec !wat if d election were to be conducted in d whole 36 state it would turn out. To be another tin .dis adminstration is setting us. Backward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by philosopy: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2016
emeka2847:
Election in SS is always war.
Why?

only when so many interests are involved. A minister involved, The army involved.
What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2016
nnachukz:
Another inconclusive election. It is now clear that we might use a month or more to conduct 2019 general election.
Wake up!
It took more than one month to conduct guber election in Bayelsa. So let's keep the estimate at a year and six months

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:
I knew it, I just knew it. This is what happens when a Daura President installs an incompetent head in a position like this, haba, this is an extremely sensitive sector/issue, n this can make or Mar a nation.
Incompetent group of clowns. I just knew this is where it will end up
you blame a president whose citizens are no better. With the whole killings and violence, what would you expect from this election? Is the president responsible for the sickening mentality of the Rivers people. Blame the failure of this election on Rivers indigenes not Inec.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by menix(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari again!!!
Nwanne, nigeria don Jaga-Jaga finally.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by bofoy(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

NO Sir, they voted him because the clueless and ineffectual buffoon was incapable of moving Nigeria forward
foolish person, buhari no follow at all

now i know what iliteracy means
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
GoldCircle:
Everyone and Everything appears inconclusive these days. Even my bank alerts are inconclusive.

Please help me conclude the rest of you can:
Fuel .... Inconclusive
Anti- corruption....inconclusive
PHCN.....
Budget 2016......
Foreign trips.......

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2016
modath:

You are insincere (as it's obtainable within people of your mind set) so it will be foolhardy to ask you to to present just one great impact that the administration of the IB had on the lives of Nigerians..

Making a few billionaires, giving even fewer a couple of millions under youwin to pursue their own personal dreams(loss to nigerians) are not dividends of democracy.... & for the love of God, oil was selling at give or take $100 + - but everytime we ask, Anonimi will assault with pic & claim Amaechi held his hands!!

All you people wail about propaganda, like other people don't have a choice of choosing who they want as leaders, must everyone vote for your preferred candidate? Hero lost cos he was ineffectual, let matters be!!!...

You people always find a way to attribute any wrong in your lives to the man, when supreme court gave judgment the way they saw fit, you people claimed he was "powerless", Wike & Amaechi kept making incinedary comments that have prompted a violent election, now it's PMB's fault? Abeg swerve

No ne is asking you people to stop lamenting, pls kontinu, na una go taya last last!!!!

why don't you just answer the question, it is a very simple question, we know the past Administration wasn't really as efficient as we wanted, but mention one meaningful thing this current administration has done, enough of the blame game, it is getting really old. Answer the simple question and enlighten us and if you don't have a meaningful answer i suggest you take seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by AfroKnight: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2016
People, be reasonable. We all saw the level of violence across Rivers state. How can anyone go ahead to declare a winner with so many cases of violence against electoral officers and snatching of ballot boxes?

People from Rivers state are allowing themselves to be political fodder. It is sad that young people will be threatening murder as if life is so cheap. A governor promised violence and you helped him carry it out forgetting that you are the sacrificial goat.

Too many extremists in Rivers.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by philosopy: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2016
majekdom2:
you blame a president whose citizens are no better. With the whole killings and violence, what would you expect from this election? Is the president responsible for the sickening mentality of the Rivers people. Blame the failure of this election on Rivers indigenes not Inec.

my brother, my brother. Look at the ingredients that has cooked the soup and the final pot of soup.
A serving minister relocating to PH, the Army of the federal republic, a strong will to conquer at all cost.
what else do u expect. Dont blame the people. The ladt election was not as bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by walepackage(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Som times I wonder hw some tink nd perceive some crucial issues affectin d state,wen there was political bruhaha nd killing every were in Rivers Witout allowin d adhoc staffs to carry out there duties wat do u xpect.y must we kill ourself 4 a selfish interest of a man?actually we ar still in age of darkness.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by mrphysics(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2016
zoomzoom:

..and the Daura President is doing it now?
I have a question for you.in all honesty,with the knowledge of hindsight,would you still prefer what you and the so-called majority(which includes the hordes of children)have voted us into?

Yes, I love it when we know the true and exact state of Nigeria. from here we can go forward and not a situation we think that we are progressing but all we do is a retrograde motion
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by adanny01(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:

Sometimes I get so discombobulated when zombies chant, I wonder is everything is OK, I always feel there is an infectious brain disease somewhere which makes a person surfer and defend. Let's assume he came in tru credible elections, (in which we had infants etc voting)
Yet, he can't carryout one credible election in a single state, ahh it's so unhealthy for our democracy,
It speaks volumes, n I wonder what 2019 will look like, we should not only expect massive rigging , but more violence.

Is Buhari responsible for the choice of PDP to become violent trying to hold unto Rivers and Bayelsa. Was there violence in Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna Katsina or Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo or even Enugu, Imo, Abia and likes? Taraba is a strong hold of PDP, was there violence in their elections? How come we are seeing massive violence in Bayelsa, Rivers and Awka Ibom but not Delta or Cross River. If you had a brain you will know that the states with violence are states where APC has some support even if not enough to take the states but its PDP fighting with tooth and nail. There are states in the North like Kaduna where PDP had support but not enough to take the state, did APC resort to violence?

The next thing you will say is that i am a Zombie, even if i am, you will be as good as dead since your brain has no warmt. It is people like you who are out there in Rivers killing people while blaming the president who is far out in Abj and has no stakes whatsoever in the state.

Lets face the truth, the people of South South are violent in nature and they exhibited it over and over again, Buhari cant be blamed. In fact the politicians in Rivers and Bayelsa have no blame as their lives is in their pockets while the youths and ordinary citizens of the state suffer by their own hands.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by MichaelDee: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
There is no doubt in this fact, Buhari and his appointees lack merit. The incompetent INEC chairman has declaired three states election INCLUSIVE and I wonder how the iNEFFECTUAL INEC chairman and the most clueless president( buhari) will go about the general election in 2019. Prof. Jega and GEJ remain the best we ever had cos u can't compare their tenure with the OBJ/Moris Ewu's tenure and Buhari's tenure. Well, I don't blame Buhari for his incompetency but the zombies crawling after him. THERE IS ALWAYS AN EVILLUCK IN THE SHADOW and BUHARI is the product of this EVILLUCK.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by GoldCircle: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Panzerfaust(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:
I knew it, I just knew it. This is what happens when a Daura President installs an incompetent head in a position like this, haba, this is an extremely sensitive sector/issue, n this can make or Mar a nation.
Incompetent group of clowns. I just knew this is where it will end up
Sometimes I wonder if you ppl have brains or its just low I.Q.. Is it INECs fault that they decided to slaughter each other because of elections? Or is it INECs fault that the results ın 8 LGs had to be cancelled due to violence? Next time, read articles before typing out of impulse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by hedonistic: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Dapyem:
Violence here and there in Rivers rerun was also INEC's fault abi?

If you have a brain, THINK.

With all the uncountable contingents of soldiers, policemen, and DSS operatives deployed to Rivers, with the very long build up to the Rivers election that gave INEC and the federal government more than enough time to prepare, with all the clear signs everyone had that Rivers election would be prone to violence, what excuse can INEC and Buhari's useless government give for not preparing well enough to manage the expected difficulties and conduct an efficient election? For only one state? What will then happen during the general election when multiple elections would hold simultaneously in multiple states?

Blaming politicians for the violence and failed election is extremely idiotic. This is clearly a failure of government , and shows that the empty headed animal parading himself as INEC chairman is as incompetent and unqualified as the animal from Daura that appointed him.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by ifeomaekol(f): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2016
And the death of all these pple in d state hv become inconclusive too, dia deaths hv nw become 'much ado abt nuthn'. Its high time leaders of this country begin to seek wisdom frm on high, wat happens to d millions of naira spent preparing for ds inconclusive election?? Y cnt nigeria handle matters like ds effectively Y cnt they jux prove us wrong for once cos many pple knew dt d way d elections wia goin INEC ll tender it inconclusive n they jux did---too bad.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by uridadole: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Bigmillz:
We rivers people knw no APC, all we knw is PDP
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by refreshrate: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
henrysam:

Has Nigeria moved forward since your dullard became president
Telll me one single thing he has done.
All the good legacies of GEJ is destroyed.
If GEJ is buffon buhari should be referred to as empty brain that does not listen to advice despite the fact that he needs it more

Quite frankly I don't get why you disturb yourself responding to that guy.

You raise valid & logical points but I promise you, a brick thinks better than that zombie. So why stress yourself?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by plaetton: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

Ha ha ha.

The irony of that statement escapes you.

Methinks that organizing and shepherding the most free , fair and peacefu election in Africa that , ironically , ousted him, an incumbent president , is the definition of MOVING NIGERIA FORWARD.

Compare that the era of cluelessness and inclusiveness of this new era.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by bilazego(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

this presidio is worse than ineffectual buffoon . he is worse than clueless. in fact his "effectiveness" is "inconclusive ' in every sector of governance.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by ndcide(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Is this election more violent than that of Bayelsa, where Timipre was hell bent on killing his way to power.

I think the Inec chief is caught between letting the results stand and doing a little magic for APC having seen the trend of the results.

There was substantial compliance and that's enough.

Let's end this tension. We all knew APC wouldn't really win the elections.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Dakad: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Honestly I totally differ from most people thought on this issue . One major fact we fail to realize here is the fact that INEC is trying to deviate from the usual practice where any thing goes and the looser will be advised to go to court. If we take southern Ijaw case in Bayelsa governorship election, the INEC old way of doing things would have accepted the 80,000 that APC was alleged to have allotted to Silver and ask PDP to go,to court. However bcs the INEC want to be ensure their fair they cancelled the election. Same thing is playing out in Rivers.

We can't totally blame INEC for whatever hitches we experience bcs all along there have never be election in Nigeria up till 2015 when people vote began to count. And Rivers in unique in the sence that for the past 16years there have never have any opposition in the state. They are not used to real election, so we should expect this.

Rather than castigating INEC, I believe it's high time we begin to hold our politicians accountable for whatever happens. INEC should be given conducive atmosphere to perform her constitutional role. The statement made and still making by the political gladiators ( Wike and Amaechi) it's enough to make INEC cancelled almost all the election if they suspect a single fowl play.

On this same platform, most of us didn't see anything wrong regarding the hate speeches credited to the twomain gladiators building up to this election but we are so quick in condemning the INEC that want to ensure credible election. We were all in this country 2003, 2007 even in 2011, when INEC would declare election results written in,hotels. And our politician will never change if we the youths are still acting thus gullible.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

GEJ will always be better than your father that has no name. GEJ is living the life that your unknown father has always dreamt of. Show respect to that peaceful man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
derespect:
Excuse me, is there any party called INCONCLUSIVE? Because this party has won a lot of elections in this country ever since there was a change in government.

We now have 3 political parties in Nigeria.
APC
PDP
INCONCLUSIVE
baba u funny die...... me na pdp nd inconclusive I dey support
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by eLcastro(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Dapyem:
Violence here and there in Rivers rerun was also INEC's fault abi?
do u follo d news in rivers or juz talk..1.inec official caught in broad daylight tryin 2 switch phlaga result.,itz ma dads fault..2.inec didn't print a political party in result sheet...itz ma mums fault.....wen u create scene 4 violence.,wah do u get

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by plaetton: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Sometimes I wonder if you ppl have brains or its just low I.Q.. Is it INECs fault that they decided to slaughter each other because of elections? Or is it INECs fault that the results ın 8 LGs had to be cancelled due to violence? Next time, read articles before typing out of impulse.

Who is the low IQ person here ?

It is indeed Inec's fault for failing to adequately prepare for this much anticipated elections.

Haven't you heard of Inec's lack of preparedness for these elections.
No ballot papers, wrong ballot papers, ballot papers with PDP conspicuously omitted, and so on ?

When the head is incompetent, the tail is also incompetent.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by hedonistic: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2016
Omotolu:
The fault is not with INEC. I fault Rivers politicians. Easy does it.

If you take a long, hard look at this statement of yours, you would realise that it is incredibly silly. Remind me again what the duty of government (INEC) is, and what role the thousands of soldiers and security operatives deployed for this election were expected to play. Remind me again whether INEC did not have enough time to anticipate that the so-called politicians would behave this way and to institute counter measures against such ANTICIPATED behaviour.

You people have serious mental challenges.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Tripleclick(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2016
GENERAL ELECTION IN 2019 WILL BE BLOODY IF BUHARI LOSES

THAT MAN IS A VAMPIRE

PLEASE IGBOS SHOULD START PREPARING THE DEFENSE OF SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Alhaji Auta And Kachalla Ruga Bombed To Death In Zamfara Forest / I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.