Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,953 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (35076 Views)

Breaking Wike Declares Rivers State 100% Christian State / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Reference(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2016
When the regime of decay in the electioneering process prevails and succeeds, it is bound to spread and perhaps intensify. Bayelsa was bad. Two or three cancellations, a few dead, Rivers, almost half cancelled, scores dead. Are we progressing. By Edo, what will we have learnt, what will we have gained expertise in. It is a real pity.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by sweetgala(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
wilcox:
NEC, is heavily compromised. Are they supposed to do the bid of anybody or discharge their constitutional duty? But in this case, it is the security that tells them (INEC officials) where to go and where not to go after collation of results. Is too bad that an election will take place and the results will be diverted into personal hotel rooms and private homes of a particular individual. Is a shame and all party involved must be blamed and cautioned. as for Amaechi, let's not talk about him, he's entitled to his opinion as regard the amnesty, we all know the rule everyone is playing in this violence that has taken over Rivers state and we shall all voice out at the appropriate time.

The INEC staff like you or me are not super human and need the assurance it security personnel attached to them to be sure they'll make it through what most be the most trying day in a man's lifetime. .

If the peoples of any LGA ensure security in their province by providing information on any suspicious activity before the electorate day, and make it well known that violence would not be welcomed in their environ, there would be no need to fear police overbearing
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by cckris: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Jilo83:
Thank God its now inconclusive election not like Rigging n declaration of fake/false result.........
If INEC declares APC winner, the person so declared will first of all go into hiding. The people don't want anything to do with APC, & especially Amaechi they consider a BETRAYER.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by sunsewa: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2016
this old man and his gang of broom waving witches and wizards don finish us,nothing dey sabi do,common conduct election whosai,na only victimization of opposition in the name of corruption probe dem sabi,now they want to conduct another round of blood sucking election, na their blood dem go suck this time around, amaechi and his gang of demons.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by yemisat: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2016
ellechrystal:
I knew it, I just knew it. This is what happens when a Daura President installs an incompetent head in a position like this, haba, this is an extremely sensitive sector/issue, n this can make or Mar a nation.
Incompetent group of clowns. I just knew this is where it will end up
seems you're silly and sick
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2016
hedonistic:

If you take a long, hard look at this statement of yours, you would realise that it is incredibly silly. Remind me again what the duty of government (INEC) is, and what role the thousands of soldiers and security operatives deployed for this election were expected to play. Remind me again whether INEC did not have enough time to anticipate that the so-called politicians would behave this way and to institute counter measures against such ANTICIPATED behaviour.

You people have serious mental challenges.
...if you take a look at the junks you dished out, you will note that you are an educated illiterate- folks like you can't talk without exhibiting your vulgar attitudes. I don't discuss with low educated riff-raffs...
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by lomprico(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

NO Sir, they voted him because the clueless and ineffectual buffoon was incapable of moving Nigeria forward
Was he d only contestant against the ineffectual buffoon? He is right, this government was voted based on tribalism!
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by yemisat: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2016
MRSALT:
Sometimes I ask myself Are Nigerians different species of human race? A group that refuse to learn from history. This is the same episode that took place in Western Nigeria region during the first republic like half a century ago; one the crisis that culminated in civil war. Its happening in this modern time after much education, development and wider travels and technological advances. Who can proffer an acceptable pragmatic solutions to this perennial problem? Time will tell
Blame Supreme

Court! They said Card Readers are not enough to cancel over-voting. So, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by wolu4: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

NO Sir, they voted him because the clueless and ineffectual buffoon was incapable of moving Nigeria forward
now your durlard is now leading Nigeria forward abi? Stupidity at it peak.Iranu
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by LudaChriz(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2016
My advice to INEC, they should start 2019 election by 2017 so that they will be done before 2019, else, interim government is eminent.

Bunch of Daura dullards

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by comos: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2016
inconclusive because PDP is leading in all front.

INEC is partial

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by demzey(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2016
divinecode101:

so now has bubu suceeded in movin d nation forward?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by adanny01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Trash talk! Talking to someone that spent five years in the north and narrowly missed death in 2011. You're not even making sense in anyway. So Buhari whom cuz of him, over a thousand was killed is not all politics? What differentiates religious bloodshed from political bloodshed anyway? Or do you believe one of them will give you 77 virgins while the other won't?

BTW, anybody can vote anywhere, even in Rivers as long as you don't allow people know who you voted for. Your friends should have made it open so that people knew they voted for GEJ let's know if their blood wouldn't have flown especially if they voted in Muslim populated areas.

Black man and backwardness sha... SmH!

All you do is simple name calling. Between 2015 and now, why is it that only Bayelsa and Rivers have this level of violence. If you cant answer that, then you are economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by talktonase(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
MRSALT:
Sometimes I ask myself Are Nigerians different species of human race? A group that refuse to learn from history. This is the same episode that took place in Western Nigeria region during the first republic like half a century ago; one the crisis that culminated in civil war. Its happening in this modern time after much education, development and wider travels and technological advances. Who can proffer an acceptable pragmatic solutions to this perennial problem? Time will tell
SIMPLY PUT,NIGERIA IS NOT RIPE FOR DEMOCRACY!s
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
greatphilipino1:
oaf!has he taken u anywere since• evil people like u who have vowed to keep nigeria in bondage• ur kind needs to be extint• blind zombies•

Son, your father is the oaf!!
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vig86:

GEJ will always be better than my father that has no name. GEJ is living the life that my unknown father has always dreamt of. I will show respect to that peaceful man.

why are you disgracing your father in the public like this? even if he is an idi0t, show some respect for him
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
bofoy:
my father is a foolish person, buhari no follow at all

now i know what iliteracy means

why are you calling your father a foolish person in the public?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by hedonistic: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omotolu:
...if you take a look at the junks you dished out, you will note that you are an educated illiterate- folks like you can't talk without exhibiting your vulgar attitudes. I don't discuss with low educated riff-raffs...

You're a fool, obviously. You have no sensible thing to say.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
hedonistic:

You're a fool, obviously. You have no sensible thing to say.
...seriously, I don't talk to I.diots like you. Should I say anything constructively, your low minded mentality, poor intelligence and high level sophistry of foolishness and nonsense will never grab a simple construction. So go kill yourself.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by zik4ever: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's sad that people are insulting each other over politicians who only have permanent personal interest!
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by SycophanticGoat: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
adanny01:

All you do is simple name calling. Between 2015 and now, why is it that only Bayelsa and Rivers have this level of violence. If you cant answer that, then you are economical with the truth.

I will only answer that question if you answer this.. Why is it that it is usually your people that perpetrate most religious violence and bloodshed, even before independence and until these days (Fulani herdsmen killing and maiming farmers unnecessarily). Why? Why always you? Or you feel like these killings are more justifiable than election violence?

Why is it that even a cartoon drawn by someone from Denmark, resident in Denmark (a white man for that matter) caused you guys to spill blood of innocent Christians in Nigeria (I mean, how low can it get)? Why is it that killings of Arab Muslims can spark off killings of Christians in Nigeria? When you answer these questions, then I will answer yours.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by SycophanticGoat: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
hedonistic:

If you take a long, hard look at this statement of yours, you would realise that it is incredibly silly. Remind me again what the duty of government (INEC) is, and what role the thousands of soldiers and security operatives deployed for this election were expected to play. Remind me again whether INEC did not have enough time to anticipate that the so-called politicians would behave this way and to institute counter measures against such ANTICIPATED behaviour.

You people have serious mental challenges.

You nailed it bro.. smiley wink
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by chichriso: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Inconclusive administration

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by vitalo: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
INEC adding more petrol to the fire still burning in River State

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by MDOLOFU: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
God help till 2019 make I c any goat come say mak I vote APC. APC...........SHAME

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by adanny01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I will only answer that question if you answer this.. Why is it that it is usually your people that perpetrate most religious violence and bloodshed, even before independence and until these days (Fulani herdsmen killing and maiming farmers unnecessarily). Why? Why always you? Or you feel like these killings are more justifiable than election violence?

Why is it that even a cartoon drawn by someone from Denmark, resident in Denmark (a white man for that matter) caused you guys to spill blood of innocent Christians in Nigeria (I mean, how low can it get)? Why is it that killings of Arab Muslims can spark off killings of Christians in Nigeria? When you answer these questions, then I will answer yours.

Unfortunately, instead of answering a good question you went ahead to assume wrongly and ask me questions that i have no answers to.

In general, religious violence is a global problem. Political violence however should not have a place in our society. A society full of illiterates we would understand but in this case the educationally backward states do not have as much political violence compared to the oil rich educated states.

I dont see Wike compensating the old man that disowned his son for a job well done. What is the boy geting from polititians that is more that the respect to his father.

Those who beheaded their friends were probably paid 100k to share. Meanwhile Wike must enrich himself of that same funds from government coffers and many more. At the end of the day, Wike leaves givernment house with stash of billions and nothing to show in the state for all the lifes lost.

FYI, am not a muslim.
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by MikeB3(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
I smile and I concur because everything under this regime is inconclusive! May God help us all! Change indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
It is very clear that Nigeria is going backwards everyday. And those who voted 'CHANGE' are trying hard to defend their error of judgement. Its a pity, the 2015 elections is a watershed in Nigeria's political life and those who played politics of hate, envy and bitterness will regret it for the next 50 years. As for me, I never had hope in this govt and never will.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by emeka2847: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Always does not mean 'this time around'. Pls check.

philosopy:

only when so many interests are involved. A minister involved, The army involved.
What do you expect?
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vig86:

GEJ will always be better than my father that has no name. GEJ is living the life that my unknown father has always dreamt of. I will show respect to that evil man.

Why are you disgracing your father in the public? Respect him a bit now

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
greatphilipino1:
oaf!has he taken u anywere since• evil people like u who have vowed to keep nigeria in bondage• ur kind needs to be extint• blind zombies•

Can you refer to your father as a oaf? I am his age mate son, be careful of your language son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / President Buhari Signs Electoral Act Amendment Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.