Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) (19952 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Jabioro:
God have mercy..fire every where .
na fire now God wan dey use make us learn lesson. ...Baba God have mercy on ur poor children
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by RedBororo(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Many job are going to be lost, what a pity. many Ajegunle boys survive from this company, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by doubleZ88(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
that building is close to my office, ibru compound. thank God for d fire fighters coupled with d rain. grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Na who oxford biscuit done help ever since I dey hostel for second sch by their product do birthday buy their product even uni buy their product dey neva even give me One for free all d same pele
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Irore: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2016
MckOBEY:
choi.. see fire shocked..

For rainy season. Any fire emergency procedure in place that is made known to workforce?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:
APC is busy in Lagos collapsing buildings and burning them. Bad government.

As ur name says shithead ur brain is full of shit n ur mumu go last long
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Creamish(f): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Wow. Let nothing happen to my biscuit o cry

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Dklef(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Has the fire not been put off?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2016
i hope e no go be an excuse tomorrow, when my favorite oxford cabin biscuit rise, because i no mind switch enter Yale foods,
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2016
sad
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 247notire(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sweetyie:
Chaii, hope no life was lost n i pray Thisday newspaper wasnt affected
Damn. You look so much like my younger sis Chidinma. Mmadu na eyikwa mmadu ibe ya o shocked
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Liberty90:
I need confirmation if this is owned by an Igbo man? Children of hate, envy, backwardness and wickedness are at it again...
IPOB jester grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz.. Forced Re-branding.. So uv been beefing them? grin
you know to whom that fake moniker belongs, don't you?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by HenryOdeh2016(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Moderator of this site is so so annoying. I keep posting fresh and emergency news and I have noticed to my dismay that all these stories never make front page and someone else from nowhere will come and write same story later and it will hit the front Page.
why should this continue ? its unfair
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Creamish(f): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
postmann:

you know to whom that fake moniker belongs, don't you?

No I dont... dint even pay heed to the moniker.. undecided
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Creamish:

No I dont... dint even pay heed to the moniker.. undecided
Ok. For your info that is unmistakably, over-cerified, proven, unveiled, and caught-out darkenedbaboon!

You better start wising up to new monikers with an usual mastery of the forum.
Just a litle observation, they are very easy to spot.

HIS HANDLES ARE ENDLESS. BUT THEY ALL HAVE ONE COMMON TRAIT...THEY ARE ALL ON THE HUNT.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Creamish(f): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
postmann:

Ok. For your info that is unmistakably, over-cerified, proven, unveiled, and caught-out darkenedbaboon!

You better start wising up to knew monikers with an usual mastery of the forum.

HIS HANDLES ARE ENDLESS. BUT THEY ALL HAVE ONE COMMON TRAIT...THEY ARE ALL ON THE HUNT.

hahahaha.. Noted. grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
postmann:

You better start wising up to knew monikers with an usual mastery of the forum.

HIS HANDLES ARE ENDLESS. BUT THEY ALL HAVE ONE COMMON TRAIT... THEY ARE ALL ON THE HUNT.
The hunt for what, Red October? LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
The hunt for what, Red October? LMAO.

smiley
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Sweetyie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
247notire:
Damn. You look so much like my younger sis Chidinma. Mmadu na eyikwa mmadu ibe ya o shocked
Speechless, ok
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
postmann:

You better start wising up to new monikers with an usual mastery of the forum.

Who's this idiot and why does he keep hounding me? Them dey follow this monkey from village?

Abi ko fe da fun iyalaya eleyin ni? Which level na?

What is your obsession with me and this so-called Darkenedbaboon?

Do you know how puerile and unprepossessing you appear?

Wait, how old are you?

No lie o, are you of voting age?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

Who's this idiot and why does he keep hounding me? Them dey follow this monkey from village?

Wait, how old are you?

Our fraudster and quack English professor, how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

Wait, how old are you?

The yoke of pretence bears down on you heavily
You frail thief, coloured in decay and morbidity
The path to your house is an abandoned route
A sequestered virulent disease
Desperate to break loose
Nairaland's most potent impersonator

Thou first amongst fools;
Who seeketh thee?
You're contagious!
My friends most be saved
From thy evil claws.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Lezzlie(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
postmann:

Desperate to break loose

Who seeketh thee?
You're contagious!
My friends most be saved
From thy evil claws.

grin grin grin

Hmn, who dem dey take English take butcher like this? grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:48am On Mar 22, 2016
postmann:

Desperate to break loose

Who seeketh thee?
You're contagious!
My friends most be saved
From thy evil claws.

grin grin grin

Is this supposed to be a poem?

This is like poetry's version of the ineptitude of Nollywood.

Your life is a joke, boy.
Your very existence is a joke. A bad joke.

It's sad that the only way you achieve self-gratification is by coming to Nairaland.

You come across to me as a loser. Probably, the only thing you can't lose is weight. You have no friends in real life and so the 'net offers you the perfect chance to redeem yourself and be what you're not.

But it doesn't change the fact that you're a horrible disappointment in every aspect of your miserable life.

The quintessence of servility. Even your moniker shows that you are but a mere errand boy. Your moniker is a testament to your inherent inconsequentiality. You don't matter, boy.

Run along and go _wank off. Dumb, puerile newt.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Our fraudster and quack English professor, how far?

And another dumb _fucktard quotes me.
*sighs*

I guess you want to engage me in a verbal bandy too?

Mumu.

So this is your idea of fun? _Stupid, sissy virgin-boy, this is your idea of fun, huhn?

You need to work on your social skills in real life and maybe you might not be beyond redemption. It's not enough to be an awkward, rejected donkey in real life only to hop on Nairaland and start picking on your betters.

So, this measly 1 like and 1 share is what motivates you?

You've missed your way, boy. It's sad that you suck, even on Nairaland.

This was supposed to be your chance, your shot at seeming normal and you've missed it again.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2016
OneManLegion:

Is this supposed to be a poem?

This is like poetry's version of the ineptitude of Nollywood.

Your life is a joke, boy.
Your very existence is a joke. A bad joke.

It's sad that the only way you achieve self-gratification is by coming to Nairaland.

You come across to me as a loser. Probably, the only thing you can't lose is weight. You have no friends in real life and so the 'net offers you the perfect chance to redeem yourself and be what you're not.

But it doesn't change the fact that you're a horrible disappointment in every aspect of your miserable life.

The quintessence of servility. Even your moniker shows that you are but a mere errand boy. Your moniker is a testament to your inherent inconsequentiality. You don't matter, boy.

Run along and go _wank off. Dumb, puerile newt.
[b]
I thought about you on my way to work, as I got caught up in some mild traffic.

It occurred to me, that you, the darkenedbaboon could be of some help afterall, since you have tried to no avail to be useful to yourself and community.

You can help control the horrible traffic of Lagos. All you have to do is shut down your phone for once, let go of your hundreds of monikers, and think outside nairaland and scamming.
Take your true place by a traffic warden (yellow fever), or LASIMA, whichever one is closer to you.

Tell him: "Oga how work na"? "Na your boy for area. I say make I come help you small. You know say the sun too hot"

He will be forced to help you just by one look at your sunken chin--a testament of your poverty. He looks at your eyes and he sees no hope where your next meal would be coming from.

He looks at your jeans, and he realises it's only one of a pair. His heart is calibrated by pity, he suspects you could be an orphan, or a destitute who roams through the mega city in lost and confusion, unable to fit in.

He gives you a spot, in the heat of the sun. And you take your place in the middle of traffic. Many passers-by drop you some change as they drive pass.

Your chance to feed for the day has been boosted. But for how long? This new let of ease isn't sustainable.

The hot sun is hungry of what's left of your poverty-induced undernourished skin. Your hands grow tired and feeble. The work is far heavier than the pay. The traffic warden has a cut too. The traffic jam slowly returns.

It is yet another failure for you, a good-for-nothing, found-out fraudster. Where else would you go, what else will you try?

There's a saying, if you can't make it in Lagos, then you're doomed.

But don't lose hope yet. There's still hope. Your village calls. With a cutlass and a hoe, you can find back the dignity in labour.
For once you'd have a chance to work with your own hands and learn the virtue of patience as you watch your crops grow.

Then you'd realise it was all in vain when you chose the life of deceit.

Postman was sent to leave a dagger stuck in your heart
![/b] grin

cc
TheSonOfMark,
Synzu,
Lezz/Lezzlie
Creamish
Bumbae (come behold another of his handles)

Are you all going miss this?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin
He's there! Masked in the regalia of cowardice
Hovering as a guest
Licking his wounds in isolation.

#Kidult
Bwuuaaaaaaah!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2016
OneManLegion:

And another dumb _fucktard quotes me.
*sighs*

I guess you want to engage me in a verbal bandy too?

Mumu.

So this is your idea of fun? _Stupid, sissy virgin-boy, this is your idea of fun, huhn?

You need to work on your social skills in real life and maybe you might not be beyond redemption. It's not enough to be an awkward, rejected donkey in real life only to hop on Nairaland and start picking on your betters.

So, this measly 1 like and 1 share is what motivates you?

You've missed your way, boy. It's sad that you suck, even on Nairaland.

This was supposed to be your chance, your shot at seeming normal and you've missed it again.
And what's your motivation?

To teach what you have no knowledge about.

To cure your intellectual exiguousness in social forums in order to chase the ghosts of JAMB failures that have haunted your hollow head grin grin grin.

Aren't you the fool who goes about NL trying to point out the grammatical marrings of people's posts and threads?

Yet you have no certificate to your name.

Fine-arts failure!!! We only know one guy who has no self-regard, he is NL's domiciled darkenedbaboon!!!

Bwhahaha , NL must surely be a means of self-flagellation for your failures in life.

Aren't you the analphabetic waste of tuition fees who told a female poster she can't use "critique" as a transitive verb?

But you were wrong!!! She can in all grammatical correctness!!!

Your demons of insecurity must be familial!!!

Your life in NL is a continuous attempt to remedy your hopes and dreams in actuality which were all fated in still-birth!!!

Vagabondo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
And what's your motivation?

To teach what you have no knowledge about.

To cure your intellectual exiguousness in social forums in order to chase the ghosts of JAMB failures that have haunt your hollow head grin grin grin.

Aren't you the fool who goes about NL trying to point out the grammatical marrings of people posts and threads?

Yet you have no certificate to your name.

Fine-arts failure!!! We only know one guy who has no self-regard, he is NL's domiciled darkenedbaboon!!!

Bwhahaha , NL must surely be a means of self-flagellation for your failures in life.

Aren't you the analphabetic waste of tuition fees who told a female poster she can't use "critique" as a transitive verb?

But you were wrong!!! She can in all grammatical correctness!!!

Your demons of insecurity must be familial!!!

Your life in NL is a continuous attempt to remedy your hopes and dreams in actuality which were all fated in still-birth!!!

Vagabondo!!!

Take it easy, nairaland has no ambulance service. You don't wanna leave the darkenedbaboon baboon on the floor, struggling with life!

Man, you just squeezed life out of that kid!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2016
postmann:

Take it easy, nairaland has no ambulance service. You don't wanna leave the darkenedbaboon baboon on the floor, struggling with life!

Man, you just squeezed life out of that kid!
Don't mind the fool.

The whirlwind of life has blown him outta reality and he still hallucinates in the make-beleive life of nairaland!!!

Social recluse with an ugly deportment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Building Collapse: Ambode Sacks MD Of Building Control Agency, 3 Others / Understanding Land Sizes And Measurement / How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.