Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) (19954 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Don't mind the fool.

The whirlwind of life has blown him outta reality and he still hallucinates in the make-beleive life of nairaland!!!

Social recluse with an ugly deportment!

Bwahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

He's even trying to recycle our jabs.
Empty headed redundant!

See you guys later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2016
postmann:

Bwahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

He's even trying to recycle our jabs.
Empty headed redundant!

See you guys later in the day.
I thought I was the only one who saw that!!!

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
postmann:

[b]
I thought about you on my way to work, as I got caught up in some mild traffic.

It occurred to me, that you, the darkenedbaboon could be of some help afterall, since you have tried to no avail to be useful to yourself and community.

You can help control the horrible traffic of Lagos. All you have to do is shut down your phone for once, let go of your hundreds of monikers, and think outside nairaland and scamming.
Take your true place by a traffic warden (yellow fever), or LASIMA, whichever one is closer to you.

Tell him: "Oga how work na"? "Na your boy for area. I say make I come help you small. You know say the sun too hot"

He will be forced to help you just by one look at your sunken chin--a testament of your poverty. He looks at your eyes and he sees no hope where your next meal would be coming from.

He looks at your jeans, and he realises it's only one of a pair. His heart is calibrated by pity, he suspects you could be an orphan, or a destitute who roams through the mega city in lost and confusion, unable to fit in.

He gives you a spot, in the heat of the sun. And you take your place in the middle of traffic. Many passers-by drop you some change as they drive pass.

Your chance to feed for the day has been boosted. But for how long? This new let of ease isn't sustainable.

The hot sun is hungry of what's left of your poverty-induced undernourished skin. Your hands grow tired and feeble. The work is far heavier than the pay. The traffic warden has a cut too. The traffic jam slowly returns.

It is yet another failure for you, a good-for-nothing, found-out fraudster. Where else would you go, what else will you try?

There's a saying, if you can't make it in Lagos, then you're doomed.

But don't lose hope yet. There's still hope. Your village calls. With a cutlass and a hoe, you can find back the dignity in labour.
For once you'd have a chance to work with your own hands and learn the virtue of patience as you watch your crops grow.

Then you'd realise it was all in vain when you chose the life of deceit.

Postman was sent to leave a dagger stuck in your heart
![/b] grin

cc
TheSonOfMark,
Synzu,
Lezz/Lezzlie
Creamish
Bumbae (come behold another of his handles)

Are you all going miss this?

Do you make sense to yourself? What was the aim of that voluminous epistle?

Your life is a warning. A warning of what a man must never become.

You're a case-study in pseudo-intellection and your very existence is a mockery of intelligence.

Your NL make-believe persona is but a shallow ruse; the person you wish you were in real life.

Perhaps, you and your dim-witted cronies know that I'm not DarkenedBaboon but this is the only way you amuse and massage your benighted egos: heckling people you see online in what is probably the most piteous show of narcissism I've had the misfortune of witnessing.

It's obvious all you seek is my attention, and I'll give it to you en bloc.

You write like a child. You behave like a child. All your posts point out your nascence. You really wish you were counted amongst the erudites, but you were a failure from the get-go. You never had the intellectual wherewithal to carry on any meaningful discourse with your betters and so, you're left with one choice: to harrass and hound unknown online personae in a futile and self-defeating bid to gain recognition from the very people you cc'ed above. But even they are weary of your puerile antagonism. They just don't say it your face. You're a failure. A total failure.

Nairaland gives you your identity.

A lot of people think no human has been able to create another but I beg to differ; you're a creation of Seun Osewa. He gave you life. And the easiest way to take your life is to ban you.

I won't fill my write-ups with unnecessary spaces like you do. The difference between us is vast. Trying to bridge it and achieve an intellectual equilibrium with me is as vain and futile as stapling water to a tree.

6 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
And what's your motivation?

To teach what you have no knowledge about.

To cure your intellectual exiguousness in social forums in order to chase the ghosts of JAMB failures that have haunted your hollow head grin grin grin.

Aren't you the fool who goes about NL trying to point out the grammatical marrings of people's posts and threads?

Yet you have no certificate to your name.

Fine-arts failure!!! We only know one guy who has no self-regard, he is NL's domiciled darkenedbaboon!!!

Bwhahaha , NL must surely be a means of self-flagellation for your failures in life.

Aren't you the analphabetic waste of tuition fees who told a female poster she can't use "critique" as a transitive verb?

But you were wrong!!! She can in all grammatical correctness!!!

Your demons of insecurity must be familial!!!

Your life in NL is a continuous attempt to remedy your hopes and dreams in actuality which were all fated in still-birth!!!

Vagabondo!!!

Let me address first, the only thing of substance in that reprehensible clap-trap you think is a diatribe.

I, as a matter of fact, told her she can't use critique as a transitive verb because I sincerely thought so. I had never seen anyone use it. I was a bit taken aback when someone corrected me in a very insolent manner. You may go back and screen-shot my response to you. I told you I accept that you were correct and I wondered why you couldn't at least be as polite to me, as I was to that girl.

Lool. So, you're that boy self? And you've been trailing me ever since, apparently.

I'm more than bemused? What sort of psychotic obsession is this? Are you a gay? Scratch that, you almost definitely ARE a gay. Which is why you follow that other half-wit, Postmann, around.

Have you sucked your boyfriend's withered organ today, Mr gay?

Your deportment here is but an effete show of grammatical dexterity. You, like your boyfriend, suffer from Acute Attention Deficit(AAD).

I almost pity you. Not quite a man, not quite a bitch.
I know my responses to your feeble attempts at initiating an online knock-down-drag-out contretemp is hugely gratifying.

You're a waste of time, space and energy. Your dad should have _wanked you off. Your story was supposed to end on the cold, hard tiles of the bathroom. Unfortunately, by some freak of nature, here you are on Nairaland, justifying why you should never have been birthed.

Come at me with all you've got and cc the remaining members of the ignoramuses band to which you are a proud member; you and postmann won't do at all.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
OneManLegion:

Let me address first, the only thing of substance in that reprehensible clap-trap you think is a diatribe.

I, as a matter of fact, told her she can't use critique as a transitive verb because I sincerely thought so. I had never seen anyone use it. I was a bit taken aback when someone corrected me in a very insolent manner. You may go back and screen-shot my response to you. I told you I accept that you were correct and I wondered why you couldn't at least be as polite to me, as I was to that girl.

Lool. So, you're that boy self? And you've been trailing me ever since, apparently.

I'm more than bemused? What sort of psychotic obsession is this? Are you a gay? Scratch that, you almost definitely ARE a gay. Which is why you follow that other half-wit, Postmann, around.

Your deportment here is but an effete show of grammatical dexterity. You, like your boyfriend, suffer from Acute Attention Deficit(AAD).

I know my responses to your feeble attempts at initiating an online knock-down-drag-out contretemp is hugely gratifying.

You're a waste of time, space and energy. Your dad should have _wanked you off. Your story was supposed to end on the cold, hard tiles of the bathroom. Unfortunately, by some freak of nature, here you are on Nairaland, justifying why you should never have been birthed.

Come at me with all you've got and cc the remaining members of the ignoramuses band to which you are a proud member; you and postmann won't do at all.
[/s]

[b]My friend remain silent for the rest of your e-life!!!

I read where you said to postmann it is sheer arrogance to make a debate here without research.

So let me ask you, why isnt it convenient to make a research before throwing a bile of criticism at someone's phrasing?

Let me guess, you assumed, you felt you were right? Dyslexic retarded doofus!!!

You should've done your research before showing the world you never inherited any superior gene with mental aptness.

Dullard feeling like a prof.

Squirrel flying with NL wings .

Save your explanations, i dont need them.

Your enheartened ignorance and bold stupidity has intimidated that girl for nothing.

This is what happens when agbero gets data MB to roam the internet.

Oya, go apologise to that poor girl you bullied with your uncouth illiteracy, i mean the poster you devilishly tried to bully into accepting your mundanity by your emboldened ignorance telling her what she read in school wasn't Correct.

You owe se.un an apppology for using his platform to hawk Your illiteracy, Intelectual sciolism and quasi-analphabetism

You owe every NL member an apology for bastardising our collective sensibilities.

You owe the moderator an unreserved apology for not banning your dunder-headed ass for posting wrong information.

This isnt a diss. This is your life. Shame!!!

Now get out of here. Wasted soul of Analphabetismus!![/b]!

5 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by postmann: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
OneManLegion:

[b]OneManLegion, you lost your soul to some atheist scholars whose brains are so small, they can't say what exactly tomorrow holds for them.

An African atheist--like I told you earlier when you jumped on my thread even though you haven't even finished grade 1 in atheism--is the worst of fools.

A fallen vagabond, cursed by the gods of his forefathers and possessed by a legion of demons. A troubled, dark soul, cursed with uncommon ugliness, whose waist is as narrow as one of my thighs.

You are a slave originally dedicated for sacrifice. Maybe that's why you hate divinity so much. The gods of your forefathers never loved you. Your uncommon ugliness befuddled them so much that there was a 3 day mourning of silence after your birth. You were the harbinger of doom, the dark child long prophesied!

Banished and Forsaken by the gods, you roam the earth with vengeance like your father, Satan who gave you a legion of his evil spirits hence your moniker (OneManLegion)

You manifest your uncleanliness in several ways:

-You're the accuser of the brethren

-The Spirit of Falsehood: fraud and deceit: Masquerading as an angel of light with your endless monikers

-Pride (the chief trait of your father the devil) trying to teach what you don't know and use words you have no clue to their meaning e.g "Deign"

-Defeatism: cast down, overthrown, and rejected, you hunt for victims with blood-red eyes and a dark heart full of envy.

-False assumption: you never knew or understood your place. You were created for sacrificial purposes only.

Now take a look at you? Does any ruler, even of the tiniest of kingdoms, come in your form? Ugly and narrow-minded. A sufferer of Cushing disease which resulted in your waist being as tiny as that of a 4 year old child? You were rejected even before your conception.

You lack the brains and the looks, and you have a dark heart full of vengeance, envy and false pride. How do you hope to survive?

You're an empty shell and a waste of oxygen. A toy-antichrist destined for damnation (save you repent).
Of what does your neighbour gain of you? You're the unwanted ugly _ogre mummy said to avoid at all cost for all that surrounds you is darkness and despair. [/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Lezzlie(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
postmann:

[b]OneManLegion, you lost your soul to some atheist scholars whose brains are so small, they can't say what exactly tomorrow holds for them.

An African atheist--like I told you earlier when you jumped on my thread even though you haven't even finished grade 1 in atheism--is the worst of fools.

A fallen vagabond, cursed by the gods of his forefathers and possessed by a legion of demons. A troubled, dark soul, cursed with uncommon ugliness, whose waist is as narrow as one of my thighs.

You are a slave originally dedicated for sacrifice. Maybe that's why you hate divinity so much. The gods of your forefathers never loved you. Your uncommon ugliness befuddled them so much that there was a 3 day mourning of silence after your birth. You were the harbinger of doom, the dark child long prophesied!

Banished and Forsaken by the gods, you roam the earth with vengeance like your father, Satan who gave you a legion of his evil spirits hence your moniker (OneManLegion)

-The Spirit of Falsehood: fraud and deceit: Masquerading as an angel of light with your endless monikers

-Pride (the chief trait of your father the devil) trying to teach what you don't know and use words you have no clue to their meaning e.g "Deign"

-Defeatism: cast down, overthrown, and rejected, you hunt for victims with blood-red eyes and a dark heart full of envy.

-False assumption: you never knew or understood your place. You were created for sacrificial purposes only.

Now take a look at you? Does any ruler, even of the tiniest of kingdoms, come in your form? Ugly and narrow-minded. A sufferer of Cushing disease which resulted in your waist being as tiny as that of a 4 year old child? You were rejected even before your conception.

You lack the brains and the looks, and you have a dark heart full of vengeance, envy and false pride. How do you hope to survive?

You're an empty shell and a waste of oxygen. A toy-antichrist destined for damnation (save you repent).
Of what does your neighbour gain of you? You're the unwanted ugly _ogre mummy said to avoid at all cost for all that surrounds you is darkness and despair. [/b]

You are back with a fücking bang!!!

Say whatever the fück you want, I'll give to you!!!

Meanwhile, forever, I have kept your stuff for you.

You're brutal!!!

All of me is in you....and more; you have a divine anger.

But me, I came to feed the blood of fools to Satan's imps!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gad demmit!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Lezzlie(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
postmann:

[b]Why do you find the need to deny me that which I never claimed? Psychologically speaking, you think I am-- an intellect, blessed with uncommon knowledge. And that was what brought you to my long dead thread.

Your soul is fed from the works of dead men whose theory live only to be disproven yet by another lost intellectual. That's how hopeless your case is.

You couldn't resist my posts, could you? You hovered for days on my thread even though it was a dead thread, betraying your silly anencephalic disposition as you celebrated e-punches, only to turn around trying to sound like someone who's mature.

A daft who doesn't even know that Japan has since lost the 2nd economic spot to China. I spared you because I saw you're lost. A fool who came to nairaland to learn atheism after being hounded by repeated defeats and failures.
You're a student of atheism. And that's all you're here to sell.

You found me because I'm a star. I never knew you until you came to my thread, seeking my recognition and pat on the back. I ignored you after you praised my jabs. That's after I took a brief look at your profile, and placed you as one of the rest.

You made your comment and "cc" my attention, mentioning my moniker just to get me to notice you. I'm a star and you were star-struck by me.

You queried why I make scriptural references to intellectual discourse, and I told your dull ass a well known truth; that knowledge and religion has always been together from the beginning before it was later severed. But that you didn't know and will never know.

You came to flaunt your knowledge on atheism! Hehehehehe! Wind-tossing soul! Even he who is your tutor doesn't go about wandering like a lost kite. You know nothing of what you parade. All your submissions on my thread were proof of your hollowness. Like a vain pupil, you were mercilessly beaten in my thread and you ran away in shame. You either havn't finished your classes or your brain is suffering from over concentration of amyloid.

Rural-looking ape, why tag s.e.u.n?
Didn't I offer you the chance to mount the podium and show us how good you are, son of the devil, rejected by the gods? Are you looking for my ban? Will that stop your bleeding heart?

But you're empty. You declined the offer. Rather you pose as a critic, but in truth you're a parasite who feed off the backs of true intellects. You have nothing to your name, lost atheist.

You belong in Saturn, not on earth. Join up with satan, you toy-antichrist. Satan made a poor choice recruiting you. He later found out you are as ugly as your brains are dead, and he dumped you. Now you're an orphan who found a home in atheism where you worship the works of dead men as sacred religion. Works only waiting to be disproven yet by another man.

For an African to be an atheist, hopelessness, defeat, failure, and blood-line bondage must have knocked such a person of out of his wits. And that's your case.

You're an arrogant young fool. Overdosed by falsehood, lost in the grip of deception, while envy, and hate drives you closer to hades. Your soul awaits damnation, bloody supplicant.
[/b]
I know the trick, he deliberately tagged se.un to attract a ban, so he can cite the ban as an excuse why he didn't Quote you again.

Again, he also wants to end the debate finally with a drag-net ban on everyone involved too.

He takes nearly 48 hours to prepare a diss and he still comes out with plagiarised and recycled ones bordering on endless lines of faggotry and wanking.... Lolz.

I love the way he uses the Enquirer's words immediately he applied it on him. AhahahAhahaha!!!

"Like stapling water to a tree" has been recycled many times here in NL.

We just have a tormented soul roving over NL looking for company in his hades-bound misery.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by MUVA(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Postmann turn up!!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
postmann:

[b]Why do you find the need to deny me that which I never claimed? Psychologically speaking, you think I am-- an intellect, blessed with uncommon knowledge. And that was what brought you to my long dead thread.

Your soul is fed from the works of dead men whose theory live only to be disproven yet by another lost intellectual. That's how hopeless your case is.

You couldn't resist my posts, could you? You hovered for days on my thread even though it was a dead thread, betraying your silly anencephalic disposition as you celebrated e-punches, only to turn around trying to sound like someone who's mature.

A daft who doesn't even know that Japan has since lost the 2nd economic spot to China. I spared you because I saw you're lost. A fool who came to nairaland to learn atheism after being hounded by repeated defeats and failures.
You're a student of atheism. And that's all you're here to sell.

You found me because I'm a star. I never knew you until you came to my thread, seeking my recognition and pat on the back. I ignored you after you praised my jabs. That's after I took a brief look at your profile, and placed you as one of the rest.

You made your comment and "cc" my attention, mentioning my moniker just to get me to notice you. I'm a star and you were star-struck by me.

You queried why I make scriptural references to intellectual discourse, and I told your dull ass a well known truth; that knowledge and religion has always been together from the beginning before it was later severed. But that you didn't know and will never know.

You came to flaunt your knowledge on atheism! Hehehehehe! Wind-tossing soul! Even he who is your tutor doesn't go about wandering like a lost kite. You know nothing of what you parade. All your submissions on my thread were proof of your hollowness. Like a vain pupil, you were mercilessly beaten in my thread and you ran away in shame. You either havn't finished your classes or your brain is suffering from over concentration of amyloid.

Rural-looking ape, why tag s.e.u.n?
Didn't I offer you the chance to mount the podium and show us how good you are, son of the devil, rejected by the gods? Are you looking for my ban? Will that stop your bleeding heart?

But you're empty. You declined the offer. Rather you pose as a critic, but in truth you're a parasite who feed off the backs of true intellects. You have nothing to your name, lost atheist.

You belong in Saturn, not on earth. Join up with satan, you toy-antichrist. Satan made a poor choice recruiting you. He later found out you are as ugly as your brains are dead, and he dumped you. Now you're an orphan who found a home in atheism where you worship the works of dead men as sacred religion. Works only waiting to be disproven yet by another man.

For an African to be an atheist, hopelessness, defeat, failure, and blood-line bondage must have knocked such a person of out of his wits. And that's your case.

You're an arrogant young fool. Overdosed by falsehood, lost in the grip of deception, while envy, and hate drives you closer to hades. Your soul awaits damnation, bloody supplicant.
[/b]

Loool.

Now you sound extremely agitated. Very good. You thought I was some random dude you could harangue? Nah.

Through your claptrap, I sensed your shaky hands. Your wracked nerves. Your sweaty palms. Your derision is all but vanished now. Your fear is palpable. I am almost moved to compassion for you and your belated regrets. Almost. You impecunious smellfungus, you lack motivation now, don't you?

You were hoping I'd let this very post I quote slide, weren't you? Your meagre brain slowly dawns to the realisation that your ignominious defeat is fait accompli, right? Right. Your brain _shits you not. You're in deep _shit. As far as you're concerned, Postmann, there's no exhilaration in sight for I'll ruthlessly engineer a frightening comeuppance for you and your half-brained minions.

"Why do you find the need to deny me that which I never claimed?" Oh, really? Now you disown intelligence? You're now apprised of your own dearth of an iota of wisdom? You're gradually disabusing yourself of your foolish megalomania?

Well, well, since you're massaging your heavily-battered ego by claiming I found you out and was being ingratiating by commenting on your vapid thread, I should tell you how and why I commented on your thread; if not for anything, for the purpose of emancipating you from your ignorance in that aspect. Here goes.

I got a "shared with me" notification from one of the people I used to follow and I clicked on it whereupon I saw your response to someone with whom you had a contretemp. I quoted you and typed "brutality" and promptly moved on. A couple of days later, I came across your thread again and I scanned through it and finally made my own comment, stressing on my wish to maintain a level of civility with you, despite the difference in opinion we had. You just couldn't subjugate your innate predilection for vulgarity, though. Soon enough, you were using taunting words and invectives, trying to provoke me to a needless war of words. I told you that if you quoted me with an insult again, I wouldn't respond. You insulted and I kept to my word. And now, in your crazed obsession with me, you follow me to this thread in order to instigate another online fisticuffs which, to your consternation, I'm only too happy to oblige now.

Aggression is a major trait of weak people. You are weak. Your knowledge (or the conspicuous lack thereof) is disappointing. Your lines are getting forced. It's evident you wish you hadn't started this. I can imagine you wish I wouldn't respond to this one so you can slink away with some semblance of dignity. I won't. This will go on and on for as long as need be. I will never honour you with a quick reply because it's beneath me to give priority to effeminate _cock-suckers who do nothing better than while away their life on an online forum.
My late responses is actually the biggest insult. I have not a smidgen of respect for you. You don't deserve an alacritous response. I only attend to you when I'm done with every other thing. You come last in my agenda. Afterall, it's not like I'm being paid to teach you your place.

Lest I digress, though.

You said I found you because you're a star? A Nairaland star? This is the most pathetic cry for help I've ever seen.
Yes. It's a desperate call for help. Your mates are busy being productive, you're here claiming stardom on Nairaland. Do you know how ridiculous and clownish you are? Nairaland star, please could you sign your autograph here, please? You dim-witted buffoon, are you aware that you should be doing something worthwhile with your time?

And in your characteristic abuse of intellect, you called me a daft for not knowing that Japan has lost the number 2 spot to china; are you aware that that statement says more about your insipience? So, a "godless country" that is "on the decline" has the 3rd best economy in the world and you have the chutzpah to point out same?

Can you imagine the stupid, schizophrenic baboon-faced-baboon that claimed that no one could read or write until the bible was written down by the early Christians!

What do you know aside the dogmas of your religion? You know nothing, postmann. You'll give a vacuum a run for it's money if you both weren't so empty.

To think you've been staring at my profile though. I have never checked your profile or your _bitch-boy's because you both are inconsequential to me. Your existence doesn't interest me. Lol. Unimportant minstrels. You're here for my amusement.

"Rural-looking ape, why tag s.e.u.n?
Didn't I offer you the chance to mount the podium and show us how good you are, son of the devil, rejected by the gods? Are you looking for my ban? Will that stop your bleeding heart?"

"rural looking ape". A childish insult. Is there a modern ape? Do you just bring hostile-sounding words together just because you can or are you aware that your write-ups should be guided by common-sense which apparently you are in dire dearth of?

"Son of the devil, rejected by the gods..." Lool. You are _stupid, postmann. There's just no other way of putting it. As grandiloquent as I am, your idiocy manifests in more ways than there are adjectives to describe it. What did that _bullshit mean? Rejected by which gods? Your mythical Jesus + Yahweh + Holy Spirit(buy one get 2 free gods)? Or some Greek gods or what?

Am I looking for your ban? I'm insulting you but will get you banned because I cc'ed s.e-un's nick? Oya, nor vex. I won't cc him again. I wouldn't want anything to cut short the ignominious comeuppance I'm orchestrating.

This post of yours I quote is weak. You are weak.
You and your other _bitch-boy, Lezz/Lezzliie won't do at all. Call for more, I won't begrudge you that. Both of you against me isn't a fair fight. It's overwhelmingly prejudiced in my favour.

Common! Don't give up now. You _stupid guttersnipe. Is that the best you've got? Weak, effeminate, pusilanimous, whey-faced reject, is that your best?

To think I'm pulling my punches yet causing you and your _bitch-boy, Lezz(which, by the way is strongly suggestive of Lez, short for lesbian) so much anguish. Get your _shit together and put up some semblance of resistance, you unimpressive cacafuego.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

[s]
Loool.

Now you sound extremely agitated. Very good. You thought I was some random dude you could harangue? Nah.

Through your claptrap, I sensed your shaky hands. Your wracked nerves. Your sweaty palms. Your derision is all but vanished now. Your fear is palpable. I am almost moved to compassion for you and your belated regrets. Almost. You impecunious smellfungus, you lack motivation now, don't you?

You were hoping I'd let this very post I quote slide, weren't you? Your meagre brain slowly dawns to the realisation that your ignominious defeat is fait accompli, right? Right. Your brain _shits you not. You're in deep _shit. As far as you're concerned, Postmann, there's no exhilaration in sight for I'll ruthlessly engineer a frightening comeuppance for you and your half-brained minions.

"Why do you find the need to deny me that which I never claimed?" Oh, really? Now you disown intelligence? You're now apprised of your own dearth of an iota of wisdom? You're gradually disabusing yourself of your foolish megalomania?

Well, well, since you're massaging your heavily-battered ego by claiming I found you out and was being ingratiating by commenting on your vapid thread, I should tell you how and why I commented on your thread; if not for anything, for the purpose of emancipating you from your ignorance in that aspect. Here goes.

I got a "shared with me" notification from one of the people I used to follow and I clicked on it whereupon I saw your response to someone with whom you had a contretemp. I quoted you and typed "brutality" and promptly moved on. A couple of days later, I came across your thread again and I scanned through it and finally made my own comment, stressing on my wish to maintain a level of civility with you, despite the difference in opinion we had. You just couldn't subjugate your innate predilection for vulgarity, though. Soon enough, you were using taunting words and invectives, trying to provoke me to a needless war of words. I told you that if you quoted me with an insult again, I wouldn't respond. You insulted and I kept to my word. And now, in your crazed obsession with me, you follow me to this thread in order to instigate another online fisticuffs which, to your consternation, I'm only too happy to oblige now.

Aggression is a major trait of weak people. You are weak. Your knowledge (or the conspicuous lack thereof) is disappointing. Your lines are getting forced. It's evident you wish you hadn't started this. I can imagine you wish I wouldn't respond to this one so you can slink away with some semblance of dignity. I won't. This will go on and on for as long as need be. I will never honour you with a quick reply because it's beneath me to give priority to effeminate _cock-suckers who do nothing better than while away their life on an online forum.
My late responses is actually the biggest insult. I have not a smidgen of respect for you. You don't deserve an alacritous response. I only attend to you when I'm done with every other thing. You come last in my agenda. Afterall, it's not like I'm being paid to teach you your place.

Lest I digress, though.

You said I found you because you're a star? A Nairaland star? This is the most pathetic cry for help I've ever seen.
Yes. It's a desperate call for help. Your mates are busy being productive, you're here claiming stardom on Nairaland. Do you know how ridiculous and clownish you are? Nairaland star, please could you sign your autograph here, please? You dim-witted buffoon, are you aware that you should be doing something worthwhile with your time?

And in your characteristic abuse of intellect, you called me a daft for not knowing that Japan has lost the number 2 spot to china; are you aware that that statement says more about your insipience? So, a "godless country" that is "on the decline" has the 3rd best economy in the world and you have the chutzpah to point out same?

Can you imagine the stupid, schizophrenic baboon-faced-baboon that claimed that no one could read or write until the bible was written down by the early Christians!

What do you know aside the dogmas of your religion? You know nothing, postmann. You'll give a vacuum a run for it's money if you both weren't so empty.

To think you've been staring at my profile though. I have never checked your profile or your _bitch-boy's because you both are inconsequential to me. Your existence doesn't interest me. Lol. Unimportant minstrels. You're here for my amusement.

"Rural-looking ape, why tag s.e.u.n?
Didn't I offer you the chance to mount the podium and show us how good you are, son of the devil, rejected by the gods? Are you looking for my ban? Will that stop your bleeding heart?"

"rural looking ape". A childish insult. Is there a modern ape? Do you just bring hostile-sounding words together just because you can or are you aware that your write-ups should be guided by common-sense which apparently you are in dire dearth of?

"Son of the devil, rejected by the gods..." Lool. You are _stupid, postmann. There's just no other way of putting it. As grandiloquent as I am, your idiocy manifests in more ways than there are adjectives to describe it. What did that _bullshit mean? Rejected by which gods? Your mythical Jesus + Yahweh + Holy Spirit(buy one get 2 free gods)? Or some Greek gods or what?

Am I looking for your ban? I'm insulting you but will get you banned because I cc'ed s.e-un's nick? Oya, nor vex. I won't cc him again. I wouldn't want anything to cut short the ignominious comeuppance I'm orchestrating.

This post of yours I quote is weak. You are weak.
You and your other _bitch-boy, Le.zz/Le.zzliie won't do at all. Call for more, I won't begrudge you that. Both of you against me isn't a fair fight. It's overwhelmingly prejudiced in my favour.

Common! Don't give up now. You _stupid guttersnipe. Is that the best you've got? Weak, effeminate, pusilanimous, whey-faced reject, is that your best?

To think I'm pulling my punches yet causing you and your _bitch-boy, Le.zz(which, by the way is strongly suggestive of Lez, short for lesbian) so much anguish. Get your _shit together and put up some semblance of resistance, you unimpressive cacafuego[/s].

[b]Is this the long junk of literary wastage you've been working on since last night? This goes down as the longest epistle of tears and pain in the history of nairaland.

Jeez!!! you mean you sat down to type this?

Please, stop explaining the reasons for your failures in life, you can't help; it's genealogical, we can't help you either. Sorry!

That's a depiction of the pain postman has pierced your heart with.

You're the greatest _idiot of humanity if you thought anyone will sit down and read this crap!!!

Emotionally ovulating biitch!!!

Lolz, after murdering the English language with obfuscation and lame prosody, you will bully girls to tell them erroneously they can't use "critique" as a transitive verb? Olodo!!! grin grin grin

Sacry looking orgre!!

You took this time to write this pile of bunk for someone you claimed is not important?

You must be a delusional Changeling eaten up with emptiness and self- flagellation for being a failure.

I've exposed you for being a quack and a goofball, those are the facts of your life, not diss.

You teach what you don't know.

A quasi-literate intellectual minion teaching what he doesn't understand. Brainsick dullard!!

I know you hate me, that's what fools do.

Keep crying loud with long epistle, I'll make your grave for you.

Waste of tuition fees!!!
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2016
postmann:

Lool. So, religious people know what tomorrow holds for them? Why do you never cease to out-do yourself in foolishness? Do you know what tomorrow holds for you?

An African atheist is the worst of fools? What do you call a person who gullibly accepts the Caucasian gods probably because of a deep-seated lack of self-esteem?

The white-men came to your land, kidnapped your progenitors' relatives and forced them into slavery characterised by back-breaking drudgery while at the same time preaching that a god of love wants to save you and that he promises you everything when you are conveniently dead but also won't hesitate to roast you in a flaming abyss for trillions of years if you reject him? Your religion is a farce and a blatant abuse of common sense. An African Christian is the worst of fools. What would happen to the Africans who were not Christians because they never had the misfortune of receiving the gospel? Would they be casted away to hell too? Or will the pearly gates be thrown wide for them with their sangos, obatalas and all? Or will they wait in purgatory which your bible makes no reference to?

It is only right that someone like you is deeply mired in dogmas. You lack the brain capacity to do anything else. Nemo dat quod non habet: you can't give what you don't have. That Latin aphorism exonerates you and excuses your temerarious buffonery because you need sense more than you need oxygen now.

Since we're in the moment of analysing, I have quite a few observations.

-Your moniker gives a very accurate representation of you and your unenviable persona. Your lot is servitude and it reflects in your nomen. You're a post man; a mere errand boy. You shall spend the rest of your days in servitude to people who are several wrungs above you in the social, academic, intellectual ladder. You, at least, know enough to meekly accept your destiny.

-You're aggressive and weak. I typed "aggressive AND weak" not "aggressive but weak". Like I said in my other post, your aggressiveness is a pointer to your weakness. Your bark is way worse than your bite, if a toothless mutt has any, that is.

-You're disrespectful to people you know nothing about. This is why I'm humiliating you now and this is something you might well do to a soldier in plain clothes who'll leave you with more than a heavily battered ego like I'm doing now. He'll leave you with a battered body too. And maybe just a few broken bones to teach you impertinent oaf a lesson in manners.

-Self-abhorrence. You hate yourself. You hate your life. This is why you hide under the cover of religion to dish out insults and cheeky verbiages to people who are unknown to you. Your impudence is as a result of your self-loathe. You envy people. You wish you were better. You live a life of dissatisfaction and therefore, are quite eager to transfer the pain of your failure to others.

-Sanctimony. You're sanctimony personified! You like to act self-righteous with your nose up in the air while spouting bible verses with the same fingers with which you insult and harangue people who do not insult you. Your hypocrisy will make the pharisees look like cherubs in comparison.

My fingers ache for enumerating your iniquities.

" A sufferer of Cushing disease which resulted in your waist being as tiny as that of a 4 year old child? You were rejected even before your conception."

Can you imagine what this vapid neophyte types? I suffer from Cushing disease that results in my waist being tiny as a 4 year old. Nigga, you're hilarious. What is this? You're out of ideas? Tiny waist? Really nigga? Are you now as blind as you're stupid or is this what happens when you take a heavy beating?

I was rejected before my conception? What sort of simpleton is this na? Are you always this dumb or you're just particularly inspired? This were the insults my friends and I threw away while we were yet in our pre-pubescent years? Who would have thunk that a demented clotpole would pick it up to attack me in the future.

"Of what does your neighbour gain of you?" does this statement makes sense to you? Ignorant gillygaupus? See as the mumu dey shoot gun. Complex sentences are not for every one you daft neanderthal. Stop abusing the English language just because it's not a punishable offence.

Your whole post was nonsensical and an attempt to side-swipe attention from your glaring ineptitude.

I maintain that you should bring more people to you aid. It's obvious that this has become a one-way fight: I give the blows while you receive them.
2 of you incapable fools against me leaves you very vulnerable. You need more to give this shii a semblance of parity. Common, don't be shy, go ahead and raise the hue and cry.

Monkey. grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

[b]Is this the long junk of literary wastage you've been working on since last night? This goes down as the longest epistle of tears and pain in the history of nairaland.

Jeez!!! you mean you sat down to type this?

Please, stop explaining the reasons for your failures in life, you can't help; it's genealogical, we can't help you either. Sorry!

That's a depiction of the pain postman has pierced your heart with.

You're the greatest _idiot of humanity if you thought anyone will sit down and read this crap!!!

Emotionally ovulating biitch!!!

Lolz, after murdering the English language with obfuscation and lame prosody, you will bully girls to tell them erroneously they can't use "critique" as a transitive verb? Olodo!!! grin grin grin

Sacry looking orgre!!

You took this time to write this pile of bunk for someone you claimed is not important?

You must be a delusional Changeling eaten up with emptiness and self- flagellation for being a failure.

I've exposed you for being a quack and a goofball, those are the facts of your life, not diss.

You teach what you don't know.

A quasi-literate intellectual minion teaching what he doesn't understand. Brainsick dullard!!

I know you hate me, that's what fools do.

Keep crying loud with long epistle, I'll make your grave for you.

Waste of tuition fees!!!
[/b]

Looool. Who's this pained bozo?

Oh, another of Postmann's minions. I see he wisely took my advice to call for back-up. Although the "back-up" he summons is one who has effectively managed to outperform him in dreariness and insipidity.

If you're the back-up he pins his hopes on, then he indeed is helpless.

Dude, you crack me up. Your post write there was emotional and vacuous.

He's even complaining of the length!!

Wetin man nor go see for this life! gringrin

Postmann called someone who's weaker and dumber than him to defend him. Up until now, I thought Postmann had reached the apogee of buffoonery but it seems you manage to best him.

I must admit that your obvious misery suffuses me with a pleasant schadenfreude though.
Hehe.

what is "sacry looking orgre"? Do you mean "scary-looking ogre"? It's ironic that you made such a humongous solecism there only to begin castigating me for a negligible snafu which I humbly accepted anyway.

Mumu. So, in your empty mind, one has to be perfect in order to teach, right? I "corrected" her with commendable politeness and was quick to accept the mistake I made when one of your bone-headed friedns impertinently pointed it out to me. Why do you act like I deny it, then?

I know! You're out of ideas too! You've only begun yet you have managed to declare your lordship where foolishness is concerned.

And why do you think it's impossible for me to spontaneously drop that line? Is it because it's awe-inspiring? Or is it because your infinitesimal brain can't fathom it? I typed that extempore, Mr. Don't let the smallness of your mind preclude you from accepting the truth.

I don't hate you. I pity you. Pity is the right feeling to have for a despicable misfit like you.

Who are you? What are you inquiring? The end of your misery? Let me help you out, it will last as long as you breathe on this earth.

Oniresu odivi ohimi.

I just cussed you in my language. Waste of _sperm.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 1:55am On Mar 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

Looool. Who's this pained bozo?

Oh, another of Postmann's minions. I see he wisely took my advice to call for back-up. Although the "back-up" he summons is one who has effectively managed to outperform him in dreariness and insipidity.

If you're the back-up he pins his hopes on, then he indeed is helpless.

Dude, you crack me up. Your post write there was emotional and vacuous.

He's even complaining of the length!!

Wetin man nor go see for this life! gringrin

Postmann called someone who's weaker and dumber than him to defend him. Up until now, I thought Postmann had reached the apogee of buffoonery but it seems you manage to best him.

I must admit that your obvious misery suffuses me with a pleasant schadenfreude though.
Hehe.

what is "sacry looking orgre"? Do you mean "scary-looking ogre"? It's ironic that you made such a humongous solecism there only to begin castigating me for a negligible snafu which I humbly accepted anyway.

Mumu. So, in your empty mind, one has to be perfect in order to teach, right? I "corrected" her with commendable politeness and was quick to accept the mistake I made when one of your bone-headed friedns impertinently pointed it out to me. Why do you act like I deny it, then?

I know! You're out of ideas too! You've only begun yet you have managed to declare your lordship where foolishness is concerned.

And why do you think it's impossible for me to spontaneously drop that line? Is it because it's awe-inspiring? Or is it because your infinitesimal brain can't fathom it? I typed that extempore, Mr. Don't let the smallness of your mind preclude you from accepting the truth.

I don't hate you. I pity you. Pity is the right feeling to have for a despicable misfit like you.

Who are you? What are you inquiring? The end of your misery? Let me help you out, it will last as long as you breathe on this earth.

Oniresu odivi ohimi.

I just cussed you in my language. Waste of _sperm.
Oh, I'm weaker than postman, in your last post you said he aspires to be me. Lolz! You're showing symptoms of the heavy shellacking you've received so early on. grin grin grin

[b]What a predictable _moron. You spend half the entire day picking at my own words as diss?

You can't stand to do a spontaneous diss unless you hide behind the shadows and wait for your opponent to go offline then you sneak back in like a _voyeur to quote me.

All your diss contains my word, newt, please: do your research on your previous posts before you began quoting me and tell me if you had used the words, minion, bozo, newt, bone-head , nope new words to fill up your empty life?

Bwahahaha, you can't remedy your disgrace when you tried to correct evathyst, she is better than you .

And oh, I understand I pointed your intellectual hollowness out to you in a rude way, that's because your type who has the delusional perception of seeing right things as wrong should be in a psychiatry and not within civility.

The last time you ever did anything meaningful was when you tried suicide.

Your only chance to be successful is to submit yourself as a beta donor for the study of intellectual addlehead.

each breath you draw is a waste of exercise!!!
You labour your organs in vain. Put them to rest by climbing into your waiting coffin.

The earth cries out for your weight on her, just another waste of air and space that she can't wait to cover beneath her belly.

Your life of hubris is a burden on humanity.
Your existence has redefined the meaning of waste and redundancy!!!

You are nature's own mistake and evelotion's accident.

We need one less _idiot to ride the earth of. That's you!!

Postman has murdered your senses and spirit,
I'm just here to walk you to your grave.

Like a power-drunk armed police man who got into service through the backdoor, you waste the lives of innocence citizens.

See this perrenial harum-scarum, armed with daily10mb Internet bundle, you went on harrasing and shooting at that poor Evathyst, the poster ,for her proper use of the word "critique".

Intellectual lunacy on rampage!!!

Look at him murdering English like a maniacal swashbuckler who found a dictionary in an open dumpster.

Hey, Evathyst, has this Stinkpot- imposter cum quack apologised to you for embarrassing you the other day that you couldn't use " critique" as transitive verb?

Shame wouldn't let him, but, yes you can. That's why you need to scan out for buffoons and lowlives and skunks who can't keep their failures to themselves!!!

What on earth is worse than a fool who thinks himself wise??

Onemanlegion, Your social malady and maladaptation have no cure, son.

I wonder how many Evathysts you must have bullied with your cheap and false knowledge and enheartened imbecility.

I saved that poor girl, I saved what was left of her intellectual sanity after she encountered a progeny of failure like you.

Now son, what's the difference between us?

You throw empty, recycled words at me, empty diss.

Me, I'm the author of your pain, the mirror you never want to look at. I tell you your life as it is.

You're a threat to humanity.

You bloody murdering _bastard!

Vagabondo!!!

See your life in print below!!! [/b]

And the ruled-out words are another depiction of your inherited analphabetism.

If I did any typo, I kept it to myself, and typed and post in real-time. You spend 24 hrs preparing a jibe and still make blunders, and have the effrontery to correct someone who's right!!! Intellectual temptation is what you are grin

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:50am On Mar 24, 2016
I couldn't quote this post so I had to high-light and copy it. I wasn't notified of the mention so I apologise for the lateness of the punishment I have for you. gringrin

"What a predictable _moron. You spend half the
entire day picking at my own words as diss?
You can't stand to do a spontaneous diss unless
you hide behind the shadows and wait for your
opponent to go offline then you sneak back in
like a _voyeur to quote me.
All your diss contains my word, newt, please: do
your research on your previous posts before you
began quoting me and tell me if you had used
the words, minion, bozo, newt, bone-head ,
nope new words to fill up your empty life?
Bwahahaha, you can't remedy your disgrace
when you tried to correct evathyst, she is better
than you .
And oh, I understand I pointed your intellectual
hollowness out to you in a rude way, that's
because your type who has the delusional
perception of seeing right things as wrong
should be in a psychiatry and not within civility.
The last time you ever did anything meaningful
was when you tried suicide.
Your only chance to be successful is to submit
yourself as a beta donor for the study of
intellectual addlehead.
each breath you draw is a waste of exercise!!!
Your organs labour in vain.
Your life of hubris is a burden on humanity.
Postman has murdered your senses and spirit,
I'm just here to walk you to your grave.
Like a power-drunk armed police man you waste
the lives of innocence citizens.
See this perrenial doofus, armed with daily10mb
Internet bundle, you went on harrasing and
shooting at that poor Evathyst, the poster ,for
her proper use of the word "critique".
Intellectually lunacy on rampage!!!
Look at him murdering English like a maniacal
swashbuckler who found a dictionary in an open
dumpster.
Hey, Evathyst, has the imposter cum quack
apologised to you for embarrassing you than you
couldn't use " critique" as transitive verb?
Shame wouldn't let him, but, yes you can. That's
why you need to scan out for buffoons and
lowlifers who can't keep their failures to
themselves!!!
What on earth is worse than a fool who thinks
himself wise??
You're without a cure son.
I wonder how many Evathysts you must have
bullied with your cheap and false knowledge
and enheartened imbecility.
I saved that poor girl, I saved what was left of
her intellectual sanity after she encountered a
progeny of failure like you.
Now son, what's the difference between us?
You throw empty, recycled words at me, empty
diss.
Me, I'm the author of your pain, the mirror you
never want to look out. I tell you your life as it is.
You're a threat to humanity.
You bloody murdering _bastard!
Vagabondo!!!
See your life in print below!!!
And the ruled-out words are another depiction of
your inherited analphabetism.
If I did any typo, I kept it to myself, and typed and
post on real-time. You spend 24 hrs preparing a jibe
and still make errors, and have the effrontery to
correct someone who's right!!! Intellectual
temptation is what you are"

"Do your research on your previous posts before you
*began* quoting me"... Try "begin".

"you can't remedy your disgrace
when you tried to correct evathyst"... English. Remember to type in English. Gibberish is not our lingua franca.

"Your only chance to be successful is to submit
yourself as a beta donor for the study of
*intellectual addlehead*"... Intellectual addlehead is an adjective, you used is as a noun. I love this! grin

"Like a power-drunk armed police man you waste
the lives of innocence citizens.". Innocent. Try innocent. By the way, whose lives have I wasted? It's just yours and your cronies'; and you lot are anything but "innocence"(LOL).

" you went on harrasing and
shooting at that poor Evathyst, the poster ,for
her proper use of the word "critique"." No, son, "harassing" and "shooting" wasn't what I did to Evathyst, "harassing" and "shooting" is what I'm doing to you and your _retarded cronies. Lol! Harassing and shooting indeed! gringrin

"Intellectually lunacy on rampage!!!" Chisos! My nigga, a lot of people may try but you're the supremo limo of gbags. See as you dey gbagaun like say you collect contract.

"I saved that poor girl, I saved what was left of
her intellectual sanity..." LOL. Are you dissing your friend now? I nor dey there o. Lol. But seriously, you're really entertaining me here o.

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen,
For the creme-de-la-creme of gaffes,
I present to you:

If I did any typo, I kept it to myself, and typed and
post on real-time. You spend 24 hrs preparing a jibe
and still make errors, and have the effrontery to
correct someone who's right!!! Intellectual
temptation is what you are.

The dazed, glazed, confounded zombie said I spent 24 hours to prepare a jibe. You made a post 01:04 am, I replied 01:12(8 minutes after), you then wearily make a response by 01:55 am claiming that I responded to your dumb lines in 24 hours?

You well so?

I think not.

The mumu ram is even complaining that I'm insulting him by using words like "newt", "minions" etc.

He was the same one that complained of the length of a post that was not even addressed to him in the first place. gringrin

If you were a computer, you'd have been a Pentium 1 model because you slow die. You slow pass snail wey get belle.

Why do you keep cc'ing Evathyst? You want to involve her in this? Too bad I will never engage a woman in a bandy of words. You look like you would relish the idea though, but what can I say, I can't force honour on every male na. Your maleness is subject to debate too. You are Postmann's _bitch-boy.

Idiotic scud, type something presentable na. How hard can it be? You could try perusing my posts for inspiration, though.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2016
[b]@ onemanlegion, You keep having the need to explain yourself to me. psychological analysis: you are an unhinged, unsure, trembling poltroon!!!

my last post was the only time I tagged her to this, I see that unsettled you, right?

The heavy shellacking you've received has made your brains to hit the reset button repeatedly grin grin

Oya, show me a post of mine I spelt out Evathyst other than the last. Mumu, I'll make sure that becomes your legacy here

You don't want her being on the know of your acute dyslexia? grin grin grin grin befuddled scarecrow.

This is the only spontaneous line you have dropped without studying it like a term paper and it shows how utterly lacking in improvisation you truely are.

Slow like a Pentium 1 computer ? grin grin grin I met that trite joke 3 years ago here grin grin grin It is as old as NL itself.

Your ancestral deity must have demanded your brains in exchange for your conception!!!

Brainsick cuckoo!!!

Looking at your deathlike visage, I know what life must have been for you:

You're a beachcombing vagabond blown by the wind of reality onto the plains of nairaland, frantically looking to prove your accursed existence isn't a waste.

How else will you be emboldened to tell someone you can't use critique as a transitive verb without checking it out!!!

Mr dopey doofus!!!

Even your father would be ashamed of you for that #nojokes.

She wasn't even quoting you.

You felt compelled by your legon of stupidity to announce your self!!! grin grin grin grin

That must be the only way you are accustomed to in getting laid, by ignorance and quackery!!!

Coming from a background of mundanity, you never paused to consider how unintelligent you inherently are.

Stupidity-magnet!!!

You're are nature's anally expelled quirk!!!

You'll strain your poor brains out but you'll always shine forth with the dim glaze of mediocrity !!!

It will always cling to you. It's encoded in your DNA.

Stupefied goofy _twat carrying all the curses of his village!!!

You failed even in a getaway virtual-dome like nairaland,

Tell me where else you can succeed?

Mr critique!!!

The next reality to be debunked as a mistake is your life!!!

Nitwitted, demented ignoramus!!!

Intellectual sponger!!![/b]

6 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TeacherNoah: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=TheEnQuirer post=43998029] Don't mind the fool.

The whirlwind of life has blown him outta reality and he still hallucinates in the make-beleive life of nairaland!!!
Hmmmm!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
[b]@ onemanlegion, You keep having the need to explain yourself to me. psychological analysis: you are an unhinged, unsure, trembling poltroon!!!

my last post was the only time I tagged her to this, I see that unsettled you, right?

The heavy shellacking you've received has made your brains to hit the reset button repeatedly grin grin

Oya, show me a post of mine I spelt out Evathyst other than the last. Mumu, I'll make sure that becomes your legacy here

You don't want her being on the know of your acute dyslexia? grin grin grin grin befuddled scarecrow.

This is the only spontaneous line you have dropped without studying it like a term paper and it shows how utterly lacking in improvisation you truely are.

Slow like a Pentium 1 computer ? grin grin grin I met that trite joke 3 years ago here grin grin grin It is as old as NL itself.

Your ancestral deity must have demanded your brains in exchange for your conception!!!

Brainsick cuckoo!!!

Looking at your deathlike visage, I know what life must have been for you:

You're a beachcombing vagabond blown by the wind of reality onto the plains of nairaland, frantically looking to prove your accursed existence isn't a waste.

How else will you be emboldened to tell someone you can't use critique as a transitive verb without checking it out!!!

Mr dopey doofus!!!

Even your father would be ashamed of you for that #nojokes.

She wasn't even quoting you.

You felt compelled by your legon of stupidity to announce your self!!! grin grin grin grin

That must be the only way you are accustomed to in getting laid, by ignorance and quackery!!!

Coming from a background of mundanity, you never paused to consider how unintelligent you inherently are.

Stupidity-magnet!!!

You're are nature's anally expelled quirk!!!

You'll strain your poor brains out but you'll always shine forth with the dim glaze of mediocrity !!!

It will always cling to you. It's encoded in your DNA.

Stupefied goofy _twat carrying all the curses of his village!!!

You failed even in a getaway virtual-dome like nairaland,

Tell me where else you can succeed?

Mr critique!!!

The next reality to be debunked as a mistake is your life!!!

Nitwitted, demented ignoramus!!!

Intellectual sponger!!![/b]

Lool. Your statement makes less and less sense.

I guess this is what comes with receiving a wet two-by-four to your empty skull. I don hit the mumu factory settings.

In the midst of the epic fail that's become your life, I have one good news.

Your write-up above lulled me to sleep. That sleep-inducing bullcrap you penned up there is about as threatening as a Teddy-bear on life-support. You'll be good at lulling kids who throw tantrums to sleep.

Dissing you is like being up against a zombie. A re-animated corpse. Your write-ups are uninteresting and "anti-funny"! Always repeating the same dry lines. _bitch, I saw 'em the first time; and they were not funny. What makes you think that would change if you repeat it?

I'm impressed you were able to keep awake to type this nonsense. I slept off midway in a text that's supposed to insult me. You're not even good at being bad! grin

By the way, don't forget to wipe those hot tears off your key-pads because your misery is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Why are you afraid to use your picture as your profile picture na?

Is it because you look like a rejected sacrifice?

Ugly imp.

Have you ever had sex? I mean with something that's not your left hand o.

Have you ever approached a girl you don't know and said "Hello"?

No you have not!
'cause she'll assume it's Halloween!! Your smile be like costume for the Chucky.

Ugly _fucktard, you've been dealt a great injustice by nature. I don't know how one person can contrive to be as ugly as you and still be this _stupid and boring. Choose a hustle, Brah.

Your "real face" looks like what would give Freddi Krueger nightmares. Your smile is the stuff of horror movies.

Serial _masturbator.

You best get a girlfriend. Your left hand doesn't count as one either.

If _masturbating were equivalent to murder, you'd have been convicted of genocide now.

Lool. Get a life, _bitch.

gringringrin

You best call for back-up. See as I dey bully you like Jss1 student wey go enter SSS3 students dormitory. You too, fight back na.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Well, this situation is quite thrilling. The lone nigga indeed is worthy of his pseudonym; he is indeed a OneManLegion. The other wannabes are apparently struggling to make an unnecessary impression, just to liberate themselves from ignominy. I would advise y'all (Postman and co) to quit typing gibberish and admit subjugation, because it is already evident that y'all are wallowing in a persistent cloud of benightedness and consummate illiteracy. #Frowns.
Your OPPONENT is indeed a very brutal person. #Smiles
Do not have a misconception about my sudden attack on you lot, I just don't support inequity. If it were a one-on-one encounter, trust me, I wouldn't give a f#ck about the situation. But what I saw was quite disheartening and distasteful. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, ganging up inauspiciously against one person for the past 18 hours now. From my understanding, this endless contremtemp that encompasses ridicule, invective and hatred could have been avoided if y'all behaved like adults. Some of you are busy pasting irritating stories that are encapsulated in snoozefest - like the story about a dejected Traffic warden. It was so boring that I had to watch a boring cartoon I had stopped watching years ago, just to find a means of curtailing the boredom that was so cheaply made available by YOU naive grammatical Nazi, enthusiastically struggling to be comic amidst your conspicuously unfunny sense of humour.
I am very disappointed in you all. Lemme get back to my cartoon - I would return when someone types something creative and thrilling.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
OneManLegion:

Your write-up above lulled me to sleep . That sleep-inducing bullcrap you penned up there is about as threatening as a Teddy-bear on life-support. You'll be good at lulling kids who throw tantrums to sleep.

Your write-ups are uninteresting and "anti-funny"!

My diss is uninteresting and anti-funny but it induced and lured you to sleep

Another new low set by a brainsick , demented woo-woo grin grin grin

Your IQ can't even measure up to a grain of local rice !!!

I'm telling you your life son, all my write-up is your life in print.

If I diss you ,your imbecility will rub off on me.

You're mentally slow, intellectually crippled and metaphysically osci.ll.a.ting. Even raptorial vultures are more certain of their future than you.

You're an intellectual-imposter with the scariest vestige ever.

Oga, look at your life in the pics again. That's the aftereffect of your inability to learn the basics of education.

Frustrated glory-craver!!!

You even called Evathyst "hun" , thinking you just became an intellectual Tarzan, kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wasted life!!!

Piranha-Changeling

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
ATUTUPUYOYO:
Well, this situation is quite thrilling. The lone nigga indeed is worthy of his pseudonym; he is indeed a OneManLegion. The other wannabes are apparently struggling to make an unnecessary impression, just to liberate themselves from ignominy. I would advise y'all (Postman and co) to quit typing gibberish and admit subjugation, because it is already evident that y'all are wallowing in a persistent cloud of benightedness and consummate illiteracy. #Frowns.
Do not have a misconception about my sudden attack on you lots, I just don't support inequity. If it were a one-on-one encounter, trust me, I wouldn't give a f#ck about the situation. But what I saw was quite disheartening and distasteful. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, ganging up inauspiciously against one person for the past 18 hours now. From my understanding, this endless contremtemp that encompasses ridicule, invective and hatred could have been avoided if y'all behaved like adults. Some of you are busy pasting irritating stories that are encapsulated in snoozefest - like the story about a dejected Traffic warden. It was so boring that I had to watch a boring cartoon I had stopped watching years ago, just to find a means of curtailing the boredom that was so cheaply made available by YOU naive grammatical Nazi, enthusiastically struggling to be comic amidst your conspicuously unfunny sense of humour.
I am very disappointed in you all. Lemme get back to my cartoon - I would return when someone types something creative and thrilling.

Here comes the real trember with a legion of insecurities chasing him.

Our domiciled black Ukrainian grin grin grin grin So you've created a day-old handle for boxing!!!

I'll really love to have a two-on-two.

Or one- on-two.

Thieving diminutive ape!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
My diss is uninteresting and anti-funny but it induced and lured you to sleep

Another new low set by a brainsick , demented woo-woo grin grin grin

Your IQ can't even measure up to a grain of local rice !!!

I'm telling you your life son, all my write-up is your life in print.

If I diss you ,your imbecility will rub off on me.

You're mentally slow, intellectually crippled and metaphysically osci.ll.a.ting. Even raptorial vultures are more certain of their future than you.

You're an intellectual-imposter with the scariest vestige ever.

Oga, look at your life in the pics again. That's the aftereffect of your inability to learn the basics of education.

Frustrated glory-craver!!!

You even called Evathyst "hun" , thinking you just became an intellectual Tarzan, kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wasted life!!!

Piranha-Changeling

Lmfaoooo!!!

The same recycled lines. Same nondescript effort.

Your weakness is an insult to my strength. You're an unworthy opponent. Which kain diss line be this na?

Your lines are getting more tired and shorter. You only perpetuate this one-sided battle because you want to save face, which is commendable. Your loudmouth, cowardly overlord has been conspicuously missing from here ever since I assaulted his sensibility with a barrage of lyrical artillery.

Your responses are undeserving of my brilliance. This is akin to a situation whereby 3SC FC of Akure plays against FC Barcelona. The outcome is predictable. Your reaction to this contretemp is like a team that's losing 8-0 but still play on for honour's sake.

You already lost.

And what's this _shit you typed up there?

Are you saying it's antithetical for a boring post to lull one to sleep? What are you even saying sef? I said it, the heavy planking you've suffered from me has left you disoriented and delirious. He doesn't know what is contradictory and what is not.

Mumu.

You think facing your superiors is all about guts? Effete schmuck. You don enter am today.

What is this with you and posting that screen-shot pic anyway? Haven't you recycled it enough? You think it means anything to anyone? You go old.

Oloshi.

Try something NOT monotonous and dreary.

Predictable _wanker.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lmfaoooo!!!

The same recycled lines. Same nondescript effort.

Your weakness is an insult to my strength. You're an unworthy opponent. Which kain diss line be this na?

Your lines are getting more tired and shorter. You only perpetuate this one-sided battle because you want to save face, which is commendable. Your loudmouth, cowardly overlord has been conspicuously missing from here ever since I assaulted his sensibility with a barrage of lyrical artillery.

Your responses are undeserving of my brilliance. This is akin to a situation whereby 3SC FC of Akure plays against FC Barcelona. The outcome is predictable. Your reaction to this contretemp is like a team that's losing 8-0 but still play on for honour's sake.

You already lost.

And what's this _shit you typed up there?

Are you saying it's antithetical for a boring post to lull one to sleep? What are you even saying sef? I said it, the heavy planking you've suffered from me has left you disoriented and delirious. He doesn't know what is contradictory and what is not.

Mumu.

You think facing your superiors is all about guts? Effete schmuck. You don enter am today.

What is this with you and posting that screen-shot pic anyway? Haven't you recycled it enough? You think it means anything to anyone? You go old.

Oloshi.

Try something NOT monotonous and dreary.

Predictable _wanker.

[b]Did you take time to read what your fingers laboured to type out?

Your letters are stuttering in a feverish attempt to even up grin grin grin grin grin
Bwhahaha!!!

I'll be the author of your pain!!!

I have reduced you into a ball of madcap lunacy grin grin grin

See this semiaquatic triton crowding my mentions with his foul stench.

Crackbrained fool, your stupidity is weighty enough to stall my data speed!!!

Illiterate teacher!!! grin grin grin

You want to bully a poor girl into your lovelorn bed!!!

Pseudo-rapist.

Oya, go climb into your cheap coffin!!!

You failed in NL where you seek to make a meaning of your unproductive life.

Society won't care.

Posterity won't even judge you.

Your friends will heave a sigh of relief ,

You never existed beyond the pages of NL where you tried to seek the validation you never got!!!

You're just another waste of sperm who will hover the earth in obscurity until you walk into your waiting grave.

Nairaland has really given squirrels wings to fly.

Your agony of frustration has just began.

Weak-stemmed, dreary intellectual fugitive !!![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 2sexynet: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Postmann, I detest people who can't hold up their own fight. You have been stalking onemanlegion and calling him unverifiable name and when put in the arena, you can't fight like a gladiator but had to call for backups.

Only weak senile being does that. You should be a man enough to hold your own battle. Don't get into a fight if you can throw punches.

You weak man and it's a shame.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by DarkKnightxxx(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
/
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
2sexynet:
Postmann, I detest people who can't hold up their own fight. You have been stalking onemanlegion and calling him unverifiable name and when put in the arena, you can't fight like a gladiator but had to call for backups.

Only weak senile being does that. You should be a man enough to hold your own battle. Don't get into a fight if you can throw punches.

You weak man and it's a shame.

Onemanlegion is the stalker here!!!

And I'm not here on the summons of postman.

He, onemanlegion quoted me indirectly in vilification without editing my moniker, I responded in accordance!

Oh, postman doesn't measure e-duels by who has the last say; he measure it by deep cuts grin grin grin

He prefers to watch onemanlegion bleed on the asphalt of nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 1:47am On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Here comes the real trember with a legion of insecurities chasing him.

Our domiciled black Ukrainian grin grin grin grin So you've created a day-old handle for boxing!!!

I'll really love to have a two-on-two.

Or one- on-two.

Thieving diminutive ape!!!

"thieving diminutive ape" ?

Lol! Was that the best you could compose while I waited at your leisure? Your sense of humour is so POOR that one could mistakenly describe it with the term 'wretched'.
You can't even string together a couple of words to construct a simple sentence without struggling to employ concatenations of adjectives in attempt to describe one whose life and countenance completely eludes your pathetic existence. Stop punishing yourself; you just can't describe me, kid.

And who cares if you are using a 12-year old NL account? Honestly, your response reeks of cowardice and trepidation. I could have sworn your fingers were agitating when you were aimlessly busy trying to type that hogwash.

What's the essence of trying so hard to be who you are not, Wannabe? Is your life not hard enough without you trying to add impersonation to the generational pattern of hardship you are stuck in? You wanna feel among, huh? You wanna feel like those who call themselves proponents of grammatical correctness, isn't it? With your ability and level of knowledge, that would seem (mission) impossible. You have a long way to go, kiddo!

What makes you think you stand a chance against someone like me in a one-on-one encounter? I doubt you are cognizant of the fact that your proficiency in the use of English is utterly underwhelming, not to mention your addictive usage of superfluous adjectives in a manner that's completely unreasonable and unnecessary, in bid to appear grandiloquent and verbose. Believe me, I am very much ahead of you in this game that it would be hopelessly impossible for you to get a glimpse of my progress.
You suggested I am being chased by a legion of 'insecurities', yet I seem to be lagging behind you in this particular race. Are you unconsciously running away from the insecurities that's supposedly chasing me, or have you become the latest prey? Lol!

Go through your response thoroughly, ponder on it and give yourself the dirty slap you so deserve. Imagine what you typed in response to my comment. I was expecting you to type something overly offensive and worthwhile, but you chose to be defensive amidst your obvious cowardice. You are just a pretentious attention seeker whose intelligence quotient is only higher than a carpet grass. What were you thinking, believing you could pose a threat to one like me? You? You? Funny! It won't even take me up to a minute to subject you to an ignominious opprobrium without breaking a sweat. You are lucky that this site has not the feature that allows an automatic update of live feeds, I would have humiliated you beyond human conception by now. I find it boring refreshing pages, while patiently awaiting the responses of glorious cowards. You crack boring jokes with the hope of making people laugh, not knowing that your jokes can only succeed in ruining people's good moods. I am sure your naive comrades frowned when they read your distasteful comment.
Imagine this analphabetic muppet whose ideas are wallowing in anachronism!
You wanna threaten me? Laughs! I have never seen anyone as asinine as you are. Stupidity seems to be the foundation of your bravery. You are just too weak for me to handle, I would end up breaking all your bones at first touch. What a pathetic never-do-well!
Lemme stop here. If time were renewable, I would have considered wasting some more of my time on you. You are not worth it!
Someone ignorantly oppugned a correct sentence and he admitted his mistake eventually, but instead of letting the matter slide like real adults, you lots chose to show off your itsy-bitsy knowledge and unsubstantiated eloquence in sesquipedalianism. He actually admitted his mistake more than once, so what's the fuss about the correctness of the transitive verb? Perhaps you lot just wanna tell every user here on NL that you are very much conversant with the connotation of the term 'transitive'? You forget that this is a Nigerian site, and this site has a preponderance of Nigerians. In NIgeria, not giving a f#ck is all we know. That's our greatest source of delight. We do not give a f#ck about what you do or do not know! Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by SinisterHazard(m): 3:44am On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Onemanlegion is the stalker here!!!

And I'm not here on the summons of postman.

He, onemanlegion quoted me indirectly in vilification without editing my moniker, I responded in accordance!

Oh, postman doesn't measure e-duels by who has the last say; he measure it by deep cuts grin grin grin

He prefers to watch onemanlegion bleed on the asphalt of nairaland.

From all indications, it would seem that this TheEnquirer menace has been cowed by the vociferousity of OneManLegion. The depth of his poltroonery is overt for all to see. The unlearned vagabond has failed as an individual in his society, he has chosen to utilize this website as a means to unleash the full force of his buffoonery, and oppress other nigerians. They have become societal excrement. Irrespective of the fact that TheEnquirer and his rather dimwitted henchman (Postmann) have unleashed the full force of their stupidity on Legion, hoping to thwart and subdue, as is their wont, he still bullies and molests the duo like a bunch on helpless 8-year-olds. The mere fact that TheEnquirer accuses OneManLegion of using dual accounts to "diss" them, bespeaks his effete-mindedness. How weak can you get? I laugh at the preposterous claim. You think cloaking yourself under the smokescreen of account duality would exonerate you from the wrath of 'Legion? Haha. There is an adage that says, 'it is dangerous to start what you can't finish'. You outlived your usefulness the minute you wandered hopelessly into NL, hoping to prove to the world that you are not some useless pushover with a future as black and hideous as an elephant's anus. You should know when to throw in the towel. 'Legion has surmounted you for the umpteenth time. Your grammatical upbringing is POOR, (makes me wonder if you really did graduate from high school), your punchlines are lengthy and humorless, your life is piteous and pathetic. Nairaland has become your only shot at living a life that is not as pathetic and hopeless as the one you live now. You need to get three things into your thick cranium;
1. OneManLegion is not of your ilk. I guess you have figured this out, hence the reason you are whining and ranting like a bemused cunt.
2. There is a life outside Nairaland.
3. English is not your native language. You should be hanged for merging such a thing as 'thieving diminutive ape'. Even a madman would realize the contradictions in that phrase. In a nutshell, MrEnquirer, I suggest you acquire more knowledge, and master the English language before venturing into an altercation.
IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 5:00am On Mar 26, 2016
ATUTUPUYOYO:
Do not have a misconception about my sudden attack on you lot, I just don't support inequity. If it were a one-on-one encounter, trust me, I wouldn't give a f#ck about the situation. But what I saw was quite disheartening and distasteful. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, ganging up inauspiciously against one person for the past 18 hours now. From my understanding, this endless contremtemp that encompasses ridicule, invective and hatred could have been avoided if y'all behaved like adults. Some of you are busy pasting irritating stories that are encapsulated in snoozefest - like the story about a dejected Traffic warden. It was so boring that I had to watch a boring cartoon I had stopped watching years ago, just to find a means of curtailing the boredom that was so cheaply made available by YOU naive grammatical Nazi, enthusiastically struggling to be comic amidst your conspicuously unfunny sense of humour.

I'll be brief with you sir.
But please do tell me this one thing: For you to resort to watching a boring cartoon you had stopped watching for years, isn't that an easy give away that your life is one uneventful, dreary, grounded human-machine with vital organs plagued by redundancy?

Your life seems to hold no promise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 5:36am On Mar 26, 2016
ATUTUPUYOYO:

"thieving diminutive ape" ?

Lol! Was that the best you could compose while I waited at your leisure? Your sense of humour is so POOR that one could mistakenly describe it with the term 'wretched'.
You can't even string together a couple of words to construct a simple sentence without struggling to employ concatenations of adjectives in attempt to describe one whose life and countenance completely eludes your pathetic existence. Stop punishing yourself; you just can't describe me, kid.

And who cares if you are using a 12-year old NL account? Honestly, your response reeks of cowardice and trepidation. I could have sworn your fingers were agitating when you were aimlessly busy trying to type that hogwash.

What's the essence of trying so hard to be who you are not, Wannabe? Is your life not hard enough without you trying to add impersonation to the generational pattern of hardship you are stuck in? You wanna feel among, huh? You wanna feel like those who call themselves proponents of grammatical correctness, isn't it? With your ability and level of knowledge, that would seem (mission) impossible. You have a long way to go, kiddo!

What makes you think you stand a chance against someone like me in a one-on-one encounter? I doubt you are cognizant of the fact that your proficiency in the use of English is utterly underwhelming, not to mention your addictive usage of superfluous adjectives in a manner that's completely unreasonable and unnecessary, in bid to appear grandiloquent and verbose. Believe me, I am very much ahead of you in this game that it would be hopelessly impossible for you to get a glimpse of my progress.
You suggested I am being chased by a legion of 'insecurities', yet I seem to be lagging behind you in this particular race. Are you unconsciously running away from the insecurities that's supposedly chasing me, or have you become the latest prey? Lol!

Go through your response thoroughly, ponder on it and give yourself the dirty slap you so deserve. Imagine what you typed in response to my comment. I was expecting you to type something overly offensive and worthwhile, but you chose to be defensive amidst your obvious cowardice. You are just a pretentious attention seeker whose intelligence quotient is only higher than a carpet grass. What were you thinking, believing you could pose a threat to one like me? You? You? Funny! It won't even take me up to a minute to subject you to an ignominious opprobrium without breaking a sweat. You are lucky that this site has not the feature that allows an automatic update of live feeds, I would have humiliated you beyond human conception by now. I find it boring refreshing pages, while patiently awaiting the responses of glorious cowards. You crack boring jokes with the hope of making people laugh, not knowing that your jokes can only succeed in ruining people's good moods. I am sure your naive comrades frowned when they read your distasteful comment.
Imagine this analphabetic muppet whose ideas are wallowing in anachronism!
You wanna threaten me? Laughs! I have never seen anyone as asinine as you are. Stupidity seems to be the foundation of your bravery. You are just too weak for me to handle, I would end up breaking all your bones at first touch. What a pathetic never-do-well!
Lemme stop here. If time were renewable, I would have considered wasting some more of my time on you. You are not worth it!
Someone ignorantly oppugned a correct sentence and he admitted his mistake eventually, but instead of letting the matter slide like real adults, you lots chose to show off your itsy-bitsy knowledge and unsubstantiated eloquence in sesquipedalianism. He actually admitted his mistake more than once, so what's the fuss about the correctness of the transitive verb? Perhaps you lot just wanna tell every user here on NL that you are very much conversant with the connotation of the term 'transitive'? You forget that this is a Nigerian site, and this site has a preponderance of Nigerians. In NIgeria, not giving a f#ck is all we know. That's our greatest source of delight. We do not give a f#ck about what you do or do not know! Gracias!

grandiloquent
ignominious opprobrium
analphabetic muppet
sesquipedalianism

You're guilty of intellectual hypocrisy. I think After accusing TheEnQuirer who is easily your better in an all round, everyday usage of the English language, I find you as someone who is MIS-EDUCATED.

You are guilty of prolixity. And only insecure, poorly educated people do that. The best speakers I know use everyday simple words everybody understands.
But most 3rd world English speakers with personal identity crisis and low self-worth, use dictionary words to patch up their deflated self-esteem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Building Collapse: Ambode Sacks MD Of Building Control Agency, 3 Others / Understanding Land Sizes And Measurement / How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 360
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.