Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) (19955 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2016
SinisterHazard:

From all indications, it would seem that this TheEnquirer menace has been cowed by the vociferousity of OneManLegion. The depth of his poltroonery is overt for all to see. The unlearned vagabond has failed as an individual in his society, he has chosen to utilize this website as a means to unleash the full force of his buffoonery, and oppress other nigerians. They have become societal excrement. Irrespective of the fact that TheEnquirer and his rather dimwitted henchman (Postmann) have unleashed the full force of their stupidity on Legion, hoping to thwart and subdue, as is their wont, he still bullies and molests the duo like a bunch on helpless 8-year-olds. The mere fact that TheEnquirer accuses OneManLegion of using dual accounts to "diss" them, bespeaks his effete-mindedness. How weak can you get? I laugh at the preposterous claim. You think cloaking yourself under the smokescreen of account duality would exonerate you from the wrath of 'Legion? Haha. There is an adage that says, 'it is dangerous to start what you can't finish'. You outlived your usefulness the minute you wandered hopelessly into NL, hoping to prove to the world that you are not some useless pushover with a future as black and hideous as an elephant's anus. You should know when to throw in the towel. 'Legion has surmounted you for the umpteenth time. Your grammatical upbringing is POOR, (makes me wonder if you really did graduate from high school), your punchlines are lengthy and humorless, your life is piteous and pathetic. Nairaland has become your only shot at living a life that is not as pathetic and hopeless as the one you live now. You need to get three things into your thick cranium;
1. OneManLegion is not of your ilk. I guess you have figured this out, hence the reason you are whining and ranting like a bemused cunt.
2. There is a life outside Nairaland.
3. English is not your native language. You should be hanged for merging such a thing as 'thieving diminutive ape'. Even a madman would realize the contradictions in that phrase. In a nutshell, MrEnquirer, I suggest you acquire more knowledge, and master the English language before venturing into an altercation.
IDIOT!

I notice you share striking similarities with the man of your admiration. You're both TheEnQuirer-inspired.
Just like you, your legion boy believes that more numbers of mentions with lengthy thesis are more vital than shorter but precise uppercuts to the chin.
Though you're entitled to your judgement just like I'm entitled to mine.
Reading through this thread, i noticed your legion boy took 28hrs+ to respond to the postman guy in his last quote. And it seems to be his usual style.
Well, for me no one has to stick around that long waiting on some slow, less creative dueler who seems more like one who is engaged in writing a term paper.
Leave a knock-out punch, count till 10, if your opponent is till feeling dazed from severe concussion and is taking too long to reply after evidence of being online, walk away! It's called timeout. I think that's exactly what the postman guy did. He's wise if you ask me.
You all seem so desperate for him to come for a rematch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Djailer:

I'll be brief with you sir.
But please do tell me this one thing: For you to resort to watching a boring cartoon you had stopped watching for years, isn't that an easy give away that your life is one uneventful, dreary, grounded human-machine with vital organs plagued by redundancy?

Your life seems to hold no promise.

Another underwhelming response! Ahhhh! What's happening to you lot? The bravery I witnessed you guys show off 2 days ago seems to be depleting swiftly. I understand that you all are wallowing in nervousness, but the situation here is really getting out of hand and the word 'nervousness' seems to be lacking sufficient description now. I don't even know how to describe the depth of the pool of nervousness you all are submerged in. I think you could really use a lifeguard right now, because you are hopelessly drowning in it(pool). But who(lifeguard) would be stupid enough to swim to that limitless depth in bid to rescue you?
Using questions to conceal your worries and trepidation, is also a give away that you are utterly clueless.
Anyway, I am a magnanimous person so I'll answer your question still. Nigga, resorting to watching a cartoon I had stopped watching years ago is A GIVE AWAY that the level of BOREDOM that accompanies your ideas is enough to make a MAN MAN DESIRE TO VISIT AN AMUSEMENT PARK. I mean, who wouldn't resort to doing something as ludicrous as that just to get away from the snoozefest that envelopes your ideas, tell me?
Look who is talking about vital organs and redundancy. Aren't you the same pseudo-intellectual nitwit who has a perchant for thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy? I know your brain holds nothing valuable or significant but, at least, try to consult it first before you hastily choose your armpit over it. Now I understand why your ideas stink (Holds nostrils).
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2016
ATUTUPUYOYO:

Another underwhelming response! Ahhhh! What's happening to you lot? The bravery I witnessed you guys show off 2 days ago seems to be depleting swiftly. I understand that you all are wallowing in nervousness, but the situation here is really getting out of hand and the word 'nervousness' seems to be lacking sufficient description now. I don't even know how to describe the depth of the pool of nervousness you all are submerged in. I think you could really used a lifeguard right now, because you are hopelessly drowning in it(pool). But who(lifeguard) would be stupid enough to swim to that limitless depth in bid to rescue you?
Using questions to conceal your worries and trepidation, is also a give away that you are utterly clueless.
Anyway, I am a magnanimous person so I'll answer your question still. Nigga, resorting to watching a cartoon I had stopped watching years ago is A GIVE AWAY that the level of BOREDOM that accompanies your ideas is enough to make a MAN MAN DESIRE TO VISIT AN AMUSEMENT PARK. I mean, who wouldn't resort to doing something as ludicrous as that just to get away from the snoozefest that envelopes your ideas, tell me?
Look who is talking about vital organs and redundancy. Aren't you the same pseudo-intellectual nitwit who has a perchant for thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy? I know your brain holds nothing valuable or significant but, at least, try to consult it first before you hastily choose your armpit over it. Now I understand why your ideas stink (Holds nostrils).

I won't allow you walk away in delusion. Especially one that seeks to draw the truth away from the front roll.
The truth stares at you in the face. So keep the self-delusion alive. You desperately need it. But I'll take the wise part; I'll just recycle the truth one more time, then leave you to your crushed spirit. wink

Djailer:

I'll be brief with you sir.
But please do tell me this one thing: For you to resort to watching a boring cartoon you had stopped watching for years, isn't that an easy give away that your life is one uneventful, dreary, grounded human-machine with vital organs plagued by redundancy?
Your life seems to hold no promise.

Djailer:

grandiloquent
ignominious opprobrium
analphabetic muppet
sesquipedalianism
You're guilty of intellectual hypocrisy. I think After accusing TheEnQuirer who is easily your better in an all round, everyday usage of the English language, I find you as someone who is MIS-EDUCATED.
You are guilty of prolixity. And only insecure, poorly educated people do that. The best speakers I know use everyday simple words everybody understands.
But most 3rd world English speakers with personal identity crisis and low self-worth, use dictionary words to patch up their deflated self-esteem.

A simple psychological study finds you being forced to defend yourself this early morning trying to debunk the truth about your life. YOU'RE WEAK.
I'll leave you now. So long my friend.
grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Djailer:

grandiloquent
ignominious opprobrium
analphabetic muppet
sesquipedalianism

You're guilty of intellectual hypocrisy. I think After accusing TheEnQuirer who is easily your better in an all round, everyday usage of the English language, I find you as someone who is MIS-EDUCATED.

You are guilty of prolixity. And only insecure, poorly educated people do that. The best speakers I know use everyday simple words everybody understands.
But most 3rd world English speakers with personal identity crisis and low self-worth, use dictionary words to patch up their deflated self-esteem.

Hahaha! You claim I am mis-educated just because I employed words whose connotations elude your understanding? Isn't that pathetic? You are clearly telling us how frustrated you are. Is the word 'ignominious' new to you? Don't you study your dictionary at all? Even opprobrium? Lol. And you also said I use dictionary words to conceal my supposedly deflated self-esteem. Why are you contradicting yourself out of frustration? So you were actually busy checking the words I use to see if they're valid? If indeed they are dictionary words like you claimed, then why do you find it difficult comprehending their meanings? You are humiliating yourself faster than I had planned to; please slow down a bit. Did you say Postman is more proficient in the use of English than I am? The same unsophisticated individual who typed: 'EMPTY HEADED REDUNDANT'? LWKMD! Please you are running out of words to say. Go and upgrade your ideas and return back here, kid. You guys are so comic! Hahaha!

If you think the use of grandiloquence clearly contradicts intelligence, then you haven't met Hon Patrick. Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
SinisterHazard:

From all indications, it would seem that this TheEnquirer menace has been cowed by the vociferousity of OneManLegion. The depth of his poltroonery is overt for all to see. The unlearned vagabond has failed as an individual in his society, he has chosen to utilize this website as a means to unleash the full force of his buffoonery, and oppress other nigerians. They have become societal excrement. Irrespective of the fact that TheEnquirer and his rather dimwitted henchman (Postmann) have unleashed the full force of their stupidity on Legion, hoping to thwart and subdue, as is their wont, he still bullies and molests the duo like a bunch on helpless 8-year-olds. The mere fact that TheEnquirer accuses OneManLegion of using dual accounts to "diss" them, bespeaks his effete-mindedness. How weak can you get? I laugh at the preposterous claim. You think cloaking yourself under the smokescreen of account duality would exonerate you from the wrath of 'Legion? Haha. There is an adage that says, 'it is dangerous to start what you can't finish'. You outlived your usefulness the minute you wandered hopelessly into NL, hoping to prove to the world that you are not some useless pushover with a future as black and hideous as an elephant's anus. You should know when to throw in the towel. 'Legion has surmounted you for the umpteenth time. Your grammatical upbringing is POOR, (makes me wonder if you really did graduate from high school), your punchlines are lengthy and humorless, your life is piteous and pathetic. Nairaland has become your only shot at living a life that is not as pathetic and hopeless as the one you live now. You need to get three things into your thick cranium;
1. OneManLegion is not of your ilk. I guess you have figured this out, hence the reason you are whining and ranting like a bemused cunt.
2. There is a life outside Nairaland.
3. English is not your native language. You should be hanged for merging such a thing as 'thieving diminutive ape'. Even a madman would realize the contradictions in that phrase. In a nutshell, MrEnquirer, I suggest you acquire more knowledge, and master the English language before venturing into an altercation.
IDIOT!
And of what value or honour is the judgement of a common thief?

I mean, who suffers his conscious to reflect on the opinion of an intellectual throwaway ?

Again,I mean if fine-arts is what your brains could get you in all the courses in Nigeria, then having this convo with you must be the nearest you ever got to real intellectual stimulation!!!

Darkenedbaboon who lives by deceit every waking moment of his life!!!

Gbadebo's _bastard.

Looking at him using a one-day old handle to do side jibes to remedy the disgrace a couple of days back is so gratifying!!! grin grin grin grin

The sound of your voice , crying, begging money over the phone offline to a nairalander is the most piteous wailing of acute destitution I've ever heard. grin grin grin grin

I'm going to hurt you bad, no matter the guise you come in.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by DarkTroll: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2016
What's the show all about?

I think e-duels are more fun when we have a wider audience.

Let me see if I can make this place arena-like. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2016
DarkTroll:
What's the show all about?

I think e-duels are more fun when we have a wider audience.

Let me see if I can make this place arena-like. cheesy

grin shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 2sexynet: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Onemanlegion is the stalker here!!!

And I'm not here on the summons of postman.

He, onemanlegion quoted me indirectly in vilification without editing my moniker, I responded in accordance!

Oh, postman doesn't measure e-duels by who has the last say; he measure it by deep cuts grin grin grin

He prefers to watch onemanlegion bleed on the asphalt of nairaland.
that's a lie. 3 man against 1. Dude, he is good with words.

Offline, this can easily get Postmann in problem. He should prove his allegations against the dude. What proof does he have that onemanlegion is what he says he is. Just stalking someone from thread to thread and accusing him without proof isn't good.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
2sexynet:
that's a lie. 3 man against 1. Dude, he is good with words.

Offline, this can easily get Postmann in problem. He should prove his allegations against the dude. What proof does he have that onemanlegion is what he says he is. Just stalking someone from thread to thread and accusing him without proof isn't good.

3 men against 1 ? That's not an honest accessment.

I see his legions slowly beginning to appear in a homogenous suit grin grin

It's a fair match!

'sides postman has been off for a couple days.

It's been virtually only me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 2sexynet: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
3 men against 1 ? That's not an honest accessment.

I see his legions slowly beginning to appear in a homogenous suit grin grin

It's a fair match!

'sides postman has been off for a couple days.

It's been virtually only me!!!
why is he off? He drew the battle line didn't he? Guys, this is complete waste of time on you all.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2016
2sexynet:
why is he off? He drew the battle line didn't he? Guys, this is complete waste of time on you all.
grin grin grin grin

E-sport is what it is!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 2sexynet: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
grin grin grin grin

E-sport is what it is!
enjoy your sport but really onemanlegion is good, being able to take you all is commendable.

Just look how postman was cc'ed all his friends. To come and do what? Fight what he started? That speaks volume of him, either here or offline.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by SinisterHazard(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Djailer:

I notice you share striking similarities with the man of your admiration. You're both TheEnQuirer-inspired.
Just like you, your legion boy believes in numbers of mentions with lengthy thesis as more vital than shorter but precise uppercuts to the chin.
Though you're entitled to your judgement just like I'm entitled to mine.
Reading through this thread, i noticed your legion boy took 28hrs+ to respond to the postman guy in his last quote. And it seems to be his usual style.
Well, for me no one has to stick around that long waiting on some slow, less creative dueler who seems more like one who is engaged in a term paper.
Leave a knock-out punch, count till 10, if your opponent is till feeling dazed from severe concussion and is taking too long to reply after evidence of being online, walk away! I think that's exactly what the postman guy did. He's wise if you ask me.
You all seem so desperate for him to come for a rematch.

What still baffles me is the reason why an intellectually redundant dumbo like you would step on the lion's tail just to earn approbation and endorsement from your brother-in-folly, Postmann. I you weren't such a befuddled and unlearned bingo, you would have realized that my vitriol was actually aimed at that buffoon, TheEnquirer. Postmann is a pusillanimous weakling. I term it child abuse to engage in an altercation of any kind, with the pussycat. If it it notoriety you seek, beseech me for it, and I shall take your downtrodden and worthless self into consideration. It irks me to see tenderfoots striving to dine with their lords. I am your LORD ( that includes Postmann and TheEnquirer). Bear that in mind, boy.
Hmph!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Well, well, well. It seems this place has been a bee-hive of activities while I was away. I see I've garnered quite a few supporters and an extra adversity too. gringrin

My battery's been dead for quite awhile; I'll be back. Soon.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

[b]Did you take time to read what your fingers laboured to type out?

Your letters are stuttering in a feverish attempt to even up grin grin grin grin grin
Bwhahaha!!!

I'll be the author of your pain!!!

I have reduced you into a ball of madcap lunacy grin grin grin

See this semiaquatic triton crowding my mentions with his foul stench.

Crackbrained fool, your stupidity is weighty enough to stall my data speed!!!

Illiterate teacher!!! grin grin grin

You want to bully a poor girl into your lovelorn bed!!!

Pseudo-rapist.

Oya, go climb into your cheap coffin!!!

You failed in NL where you seek to make a meaning of your unproductive life.

Society won't care.

Posterity won't even judge you.

Your friends will heave a sigh of relief ,

You never existed beyond the pages of NL where you tried to seek the validation you never got!!!

You're just another waste of sperm who will hover the earth in obscurity until you walk into your waiting grave.

Nairaland has really given squirrels wings to fly.

Your agony of frustration has just began.

Weak-stemmed, dreary intellectual fugitive !!![/b]

So far, the only thing impressive about your write-ups is the unbelievable number of grammatical bloopers you easily squeeze into them.

"Your agony of frustration has just *began*."
I don't even know what to say to you anymore. You need to start from scratch.

"Weak-stemmed, dreary intellectual fugitive". Tf does this _shit mean? This is what happenes when semi-retards are given access to phones and free wifi. Slow _bastard.

So, because I pointed out the shortness of your most recent "diss" lines, you resorted to using three-spaced paragraphs? Instead of you to increase your effort, you're increasing the spaces?

You're a serial disappointment. You lack versatlity or depth.

"Semiaquatic triton". That phrase in quote is a summation of your consummate inadequacy.

The likes of you would be better off trying to find your footing on puerile sites like eskimi or 2go. It seems asking you to be average on Nairaland is a tall order.

Who tf uses words like "semiaquatic triton"?
Lool.

If nor be people face wey you dey look, you for don type "bombastic element". Lool. Dumbo.

Look. I'm getting really bored with you and your unimaginative lines. Try and cc your friends. At least, ones that won't absquatulate shamefully like Postmann, your principal.

@Atutupoyoyo and Sinister Hazard, please leave this schizophrenic maalu to me.

@2sexynet, don't mind him and his blighted cronies; I'm very eager to indoctrinate them on the basics of grammatical correctness.

@Djailer, you can't even compose a decent line, you're just busy wailing inconsolably.
You'll need to put up a more decent performance to get a full response from me.

I await you all.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
SinisterHazard:

What still baffles me is the reason why an intellectually redundant dumbo like you would step on the lion's tail just to earn approbation and endorsement from your brother-in-folly, Postmann. I you weren't such a befuddled and unlearned bingo, you would have realized that my vitriol was actually aimed at that buffoon, TheEnquirer. Postmann is a pusillanimous weakling. I term it child abuse to engage in an altercation of any kind, with the pussycat. If it it notoriety you seek, beseech me for it, and I shall take your downtrodden and worthless self into consideration. It irks me to see tenderfoots striving to dine with their lords. I am your LORD ( that includes Postmann and TheEnquirer). Bear that in mind, boy.
Hmph!

You're a _pussy-cat. Lions have manes and their battles are their own and not someone else's. If you seek TheEnquirer, then wait for your moment. Truly, you're TheEnquirer-inspired. What makes you a Lord? A phone and internet access to spread misapprehensions?
Oh boy, you're suffering from Acute premature contentment. Your false self-assessment Is a proof of your Narcissistic personality disorder. Get help soonest before you waste away and start believing your own grandiloquence.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by 2sexynet: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think I should spread my mat here... it's fun
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
OneManLegion:

So far, the only thing impressive about your write-ups is the unbelievable number of grammatical bloopers you easily squeeze into them.

"Your agony of frustration has just *began*."
I don't even know what to say to you anymore. You need start from scratch.

"Weak-stemmed, dreary intellectual fugitive". Tf does this _shit mean? This is what happenes when semi-retards are given access to phones and free wifi. Slow _bastard.

So, because I pointed out the shortness of your most recent "diss" line, you resorted to leaving using three-spaced paragraphs? Instead of you to increase your effort, you're increasing the spaces?

You're a serial disappointment. You lack versatlity or depth.

"Semiaquatic triton". That phrase in quote is a summation of your consummate inadequacy.

The likes of you would be better off trying to find your footing on puerile sites like eskimi or 2go. It seems asking you to be average on Nairaland is a tall order.

Who tf uses words like "semiaquatic triton"?
Lool.

If nor be people face wey you dey look, you for don type "bombastic element". Lool. Dumbo.

Look. I'm getting really bored with you and your unimaginative lines. Try and cc your friends. At least, ones that won't absquatulate shamefully like Postmann, your principal.

@Atutupoyoyo and Sinister Hazard, please leave this schizophrenic maalu to me.

@2sexynet, don't mind him and his blighted cronies to me; I'm very eager to indoctrinate them on the basics of grammatical correctness.

@Djailer, you can't even compose a decent line, you're just busy wailing inconsolably.
You'll need to put up a more decent performance to get a full response from me.

I await you all.
[/s]

[b]Your lack of spontaneity is nauseating!!!

You're an intellectual sponger
You spent 45mins studying my lines then type a reply after 2hrs!!!

You have the mental elasticity of an anuran frog!!!

Your birth must have marked the dawning of nonaccomplishment !!!

When you were forcing your dyslexic analphabetism on Evathyst, you never thought you have successfully mired the name of your forebears in ignominy!!! nonsense .

Trying to point out my grammatical marrings is like trying to show your grandfather where your ancestral plot of land is located.

You're the blueprint on which a 21st century intellctual bozo will be built on.

Silly newt with the brain of a lizardfish!!!

Your life is measured in your data mb, the minute it exhausted you become that fat-headed, sex-starved swamp rat who forces mediocrity on innocent girls online.

I have reduced you into picking holes in my lexical composition.

Having an intellectual debate with you is like teaching a Kruger-park baboon table manners!!!

Evolution designed you to be a doltish pullen-head!

Idiot!!!

Moronic yam-seller forming internet baddo [/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
[s][/s]

When you were forcing your dyslexic analphabetism on Evathyst, you never thought you have successfully mired the name of your forebears in ignominy!!! nonsense .

Trying to point out my grammatical marrings is like trying to show your grandfather where your ancestral plot of land is located.

Your life is measured in your data mb, the minute it exhausted you become that fat-headed, sex-starved swamp rat who forces mediocrity of innocent girls online.

Having an intellectual debate with you is like teaching a Kruger-park baboon table manners!!!

Idiot!!!

This is death quickly served!!!! Not lengthy thesis devoid of weighty punchlines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
[s][/s]

Your life is measured in your data mb, the minute it exhausted you become that fat-headed, sex-starved swamp rat who forces mediocrity of innocent girls online.

Idiot!!!

Lool.

Frustrated swine. See the way he's whining bitterly.

He's complained about the length of my lines.
He's complained about the verbosity of my verbiage.
He's complained about the time I take to reply.

How are you affected if I take long to reply?
You're only making up excuses lame excuses to sheath your inadequacies. Does a delayed response stop you from replying when you want?

Or if I have a flat battery, I should borrow a friend's phone just 'cause I need to get an ungrateful, masturbating ape properly indoctrinated?

Are you aware that teaching you is a thankless job? You offer no remuneration for this tutelage I render to you pro bono.

Get your _shit together, face me with presentable lines and stop filling your "lines" with lame complaints and unnecessary spaces.

Vacuous imp. Stupid, pusilanimous virgin-boy.

Insipidity is your forte.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lool.

Frustrated swine. See the way he's whining bitterly.

He's complained about the length of my lines.
He's complained about the verbosity of my verbiage.
He's complained about the time I take to reply.

How are you affected if I take long to reply?
You're only making up excuses lame excuses to sheath your inadequacies. Does a delayed response stop you from replying when you want?

Or if I have a flat battery, I should borrow a friend's phone just 'cause I need to get an ungrateful, masturbating ape properly indoctrinated?

Are you aware that teaching you is a thankless job? You offer no remuneration for this tutelage I render to you pro bono.

Get your shit together, face me with presentable lines and stop filling your "lines" with lame complaints and unnecessary spaces.

Vacuous imp. Stupid, pusilanimous virgin-boy.

Insipidity is your forte.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is his most instantaneous reply and half of it is about explaining to me why he never replied with timely improvisation!!!

His battery is down, so this dispossessed ,wretched, quasi-needy bond-servant just unwittingly admitted he doesn't own a generator set or even a power bank!!! cry

Your mental muscles are just a tad above that of a _retarded _idiot.

And never bother about your psychological and emotional makeup; you're thin-skinned and as fragile as a lab glass!!!

Your mental epilepsia major will defy all remedies from even the best of WHO!!!

I've been dealing with a bondsman who is materially wanting, emotionally handicapped, intellectually shallow and sexually deprived.

Ah Seunn, see wetin you done unleash on unsuspecting Nigerians!!!

I rest my case. Lord have mercy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
DarkKnightxxx:

You seeked for solace in tears to females in hopes of benefiting financially from the generosity of their overflowing emotions!!

Enter a "back-up" that doesn't know the past tense of 'seek'.

English is in trouble.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
OneManLegion:

Enter a "back-up" that doesn't know the past tense of 'seek'.

English is in trouble.
And does that compare to your booing Evathyst that she couldn't use critique as a transitive verb?

That's like trying to sell winter skiing footwear in Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is his most instantaneous reply and half of it is about explaining to me why he never replied with timely improvisation!!!

His battery is down, so this dispossessed ,wretched, quasi-needy bond-servant just unwittingly admitted he doesn't own a generator set or even a power bank!!! cry

Your mental muscles are just a tad above that of an _retarded _idiot.

And never bother about your psychological and emotional makeup; you're thin-skinned and as fragile as a lab glass!!!

Your mental epilepsia major will defy all remedies from even the best of WHO!!!

I've been dealing with a bondsman who is materially wanting, emotionally handicapped, intellectually shallow, sexually deprived.

Ah Seunn, see wetin you done unleash on harpless Nigerians!!!

I rest my case. Lord have mercy!

Mahn!

I don't own a generator set or a power bank.

Is my material possessions any of your business?

Is it because I don't have a generator set that your left hand is imprinted on you tiny _cock?

Eh, masturbator-extraordinaire?

You are about to start laying claims to what you don't own and you think I'll play along to your childish, vapid mind games?

You go old!

As if someone who has a power bank can't have a flat-battery. Your foolish presumptions says a lot about you, man.

Btw, that was yet another weak effort from you. When will you surprise me by actually composing a vicious line? Or is it my exceptional malevolence that has left you so thoroughly subjugated?

You are overwhelmingly underwhelming.

I hope you take note of my lines? You could learn a whole lot from them. You badly need the lessons in brutality.

It seems expecting you to compose something threatening is like waiting in the middle of the Sahara desert with a cup waiting for the cup to be filled with rain.

_Masturbating ape.

"Ah Seunn, see wetin you done unleash on harpless Nigerians!!!". Dude, it's not an offense to actually spell well o. It's "hapless", not "harpless".

The clueless simpleton claims this is my most instantaneous response, what about when we were trading lines in the wee hours of the morning a couple of days ago, only for you to abscond shamefully.

So, you've added mendacity to your already bulging list of vices?

Congrats ehn.

Mugu. Slow weakling.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oh man. Someone is dried out! I mean dried up even in pretence. This is just a tactics of "keep throwing stones even if they don't meet the target and let it look like you're still in the game". Man, that's foolish pride.

TheEnquirer, I urge you, take the postmann walk. As soon as he delivered the deadliest and most brutal of e-punches with a cruise-missile precision, he never deemed it fit to come back to inferior replies. It's a simple technique, if your opponent can not better your previous jab, reply is completely needless. No punchline has ever come even close to his last two concussion-induced jabs on this thread. And I don't think all the cries of tears will bring him back here. He walked away leaving his opponents in a mad rage.

Do the same now! This isn't about having the last say. Your cuts are far more precise and brutal. Leave pretence at continuity for losers.

Man, I respect you Mr TheEnquirer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
And does that compare to your booing Evathyst that she couldn't use critique as a transitive verb?

That's like trying to sell winter skiing footwear in Nigeria grin

And look who's talking? Lool. You've dropped more bombs than Ronaldo has scored hat-tricks. You have no moral right to pontificate on another person's solecism.

You're the quintessence of ignorance. A walking violation of erudition. You make all sorts of errors; inexcusable errors. Maybe that's why you're so gleeful about discovering an error from me.

And He's been trailing me ever since. Boring, voyeuristic reject.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by TheEnQuirer: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
OneManLegion:

Mahn!

I don't own a generator set or a power bank.

Is my material possessions any of your business?

Is it because I don't have a generator set that your left hand is imprinted on you _tiny cock?

Eh, masturbator-extraordinaire?

You are about to start laying claims to what you don't own and you think I'll play along to your childish, vapid mind games?

You go old!

As if someone who has a power bank can't have a flat-battery. Your foolish presumptions says a lot about you, man.

Btw, that was yet another weak effort from you. When will you surprise me by actually composing a vicious line? Or is it my exceptional malevolence that has left you so thoroughly subjugated?

You are overwhelmingly underwhelming.

I hope you take note of my lines? You could learn a whole lot from them. You badly need the lessons in brutality.

It seems expecting you to compose something threatening is like waiting in the middle of the Sahara desert with a cup waiting for the cup to be filled with rain.

_Masturbating ape.
In less than 2hrs my grandeur and diction has robbed off on you.

For the first time in your static life you have learnt and used the words, bozo, newt, Muppet etc.

I have thought you more than your English teacher ever did!!!

Ehm, I'm actually using a power bank now!!!

If you don't own a gen or power bank as a young Nigerian, guy, you are wretchedness in motion.

You're the living example of economic destitution!!!

You must be using cheat codes to surf the internet and purge us with your sadistic, wretchedness.

Let me do a picture in real-time while typing this. I'm at a Nigerian brewery function and with my power bank to stay connected and keep minions and sociopathic, maladjusted animals like you in check!!!

Bloody imposter!!!

Pongo baboon grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Djailer:
Oh man. Someone is dried out! I mean dried up even in pretence. This is just a tactics of "keep throwing stones even if they don't meet the target and let it look like you're still in the game". Man, that's foolish pride.

TheEnquirer, I urge you, take the postmann walk. As soon as he delivered the deadliest and most brutal of e-punches with a cruise-missile precision, he never dimmed it fit to come back to inferior replies. It's a simple technique, if your opponent can not better your previous jab, reply is completely needless. No punchline has ever come even close to his last two concussion-induced jabs on this thread. And I don't think all the cries of tears will bring him back here. He walked away leaving his opponents in a mad rage.

Do the same now! This isn't about having the last say. Your cuts are far more precise and brutal. Leave pretence at continuity for loosers.

Look at this one that's too scared to mention my sobriquet.

Ass-licker. He sent you to "urge" him to discontue this shii abi?

So he'll say he wouldn't have left if it were not for Djailer.

Lool. Pathetic and predictable. They rushed to instigate a contretemp they didn't know they wouldn't be able to win, now they've either all run away tails between their bowed legs or looking for desperate ways to escape.

By the way, it "deemed it fit", not "dimmed it fit". It's "losers", not "loosers".

Lool. Smh.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
In less than 2hrs my grandeur and diction has robbed off on you.

For the first time in your static life you have learnt and used the words, bozo, newt, Muppet etc.

I have thought you more than your English teacher ever did!!!

Ehm, I'm actually using a power bank now!!!

If you don't own a gen or power bank as a young Nigerian, guy, you are wretchedness in motion.

You're the living example of economic destitution!!!

You must be using cheat codes to surf the internet and purge us with your sadistic, wretchedness.

Let me do a picture in real-time while typing this. I'm at a Nigerian brewery function and with my power bank to stay connected and keep minions and sociopathic, maladjusted animals like you in check!!!

Bloody imposter!!!

Pongo baboon grin grin grin

This is your most pathetic effort thus far.

Lool. Of all things, you have only a power bank to show off?

Jesus Christ!!!

You're hilariously pathetic; abi pathetically hilarious.

You're obviously from a very wretched home if you presume having a generator set or a power bank is an achievement.

Sweet Jesus! The dumbo _fucking bit the bait!

For your info, I used "bozo" and "newt" before you did and I've never used muppet so far. Btw, is bozo or newt any special word?

Choi! You keep making a mess of yourself. You're preempting me in humiliating you.

Have you not lost track of the number of vicious, derogatory adjectives I've used to describe you from the incipience of this lyrical bandy?

You're an unworthy and cowardly foe. It is a stain on my reputation that I faced off with you.

You need sense more than you need salvation right now.

The mumu said he has "thought" me more than my teacher; you be professor X? Ode.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
OneManLegion:

Look at this one that's too scared to mention my sobriquet.

Ass-licker. He sent you to "urge" him to discontue this shii abi?

So he'll say he wouldn't have left if it were not for Djailer.

Lool. Pathetic and predictable. They rushed to instigate a contretemp they didn't know they wouldn't be able to win, now they've either all run away tails between their bowed legs or looking for desperate ways to escape.

By the way, it "deemed it fit", not "dimmed it fit". It's "losers", not "loosers".

Lool. Smh.

Ok.
grin grin grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Niger Biscuits Apapa (Photos) by Djailer: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Djailer:
TheEnquirer, I urge you, take the postmann walk. As soon as he delivered the deadliest and most brutal of e-punches with a cruise-missile precision, he never deemed it fit to come back to inferior replies. It's a simple technique, if your opponent can not better your previous jab, reply is completely needless. No punchline has ever come even close to his last two concussion-induced jabs on this thread. And I don't think all the cries of tears will bring him back here. He walked away leaving his opponents in a mad rage.
Do the same now! This isn't about having the last say. Your cuts are far more precise and brutal. Leave pretence at continuity for losers.

TheEnquirer, harken to wisdom. Your punchlines are angels of death. They've accomplished their mission. Don't blur it with over-mentions. Leave now!!!

Someone has been reduced to an English class teacher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Building Collapse: Ambode Sacks MD Of Building Control Agency, 3 Others / Understanding Land Sizes And Measurement / How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.