Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m (30624 Views)

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by write2obi(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2016
The guy is just seeking cheap popularity, guess it's working for him
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by vicstar(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
hustling strategy lipsrsealed but we ain't in the states na undecided
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by AfroKnight: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2016
The photographer said they signed a contract to the effect. Well, that will settle everything.

Nigerians don't respect intellectual property.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by Josegun(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2016
2face and copyright issues. Give credit to those that deserve it may.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by daveP(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE A REALLY BAD YEAR FOR NAIJA CELEBS
THOSE STILL SILENT, IN TOUCH SHOULD VISIT A WOLI, COS THEY MIGHT GET HIT SOON. SMH.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by redcliff: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
The photographer, who described himself as “a certified film maker from the prestigious London Film Academy” and a holder of a Masters of Arts degree from Cardiff School of Creative and Cultural Industries, South Wales, United Kingdom, claimed to have suffered general and exemplary damages for which he is seeking N120m compensation from 2face, Annie and Anifite.

we did not ask to know this. You are a photographer..Period!
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by Ayughanadanceo: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Photographer get Liver sha.

You go Sue a whole Father of all Nation?
2face walked into a dimly lit bar and the bartender asked him, "2baba why is the front of your shirt all bloody" . He answered in a slurred voice, "My wife caught me with another woman and cut off my penis." "Oh! Come on" replied the bartender.

Tuface then said, "If you don't believe me, I'll show you."
He proceeded to rifle through his suitcase and pulled out a long thin thing and laid it on the bar. The bartender bent down and looked closely and said, "Why? This is just a cigarette". Tubaba looked puzzled and said, "I have it here somewhere" and proceeded to fumble through his other pockets and comes up with another long thin thing and placing it on the bar desk, and said, "See that".
The bartender again inspects it closely and said, "2baba that's just another cigarette." Now 2face staggered backward and steadies himself, leaning on the bar and with awareness in his shaky voice, he said, "My brother I must have smoked it!" http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/2babas-wife-catches-him-with-another.html

1 Like

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by victorvezx(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
IPOB tout photographer.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by Shaw007(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2016
this is super story . . .a life of trials and sorrow.....
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by kalus02: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Beehshorp:
abeg I no understand o.. No be tubaba get picture shebi dem don pay u for the picture.. So if dem wan use the picture their own picture dem go take permission from u after u grant them permission dem go kun acknowledge u for public.. Shuu.. Na una two join face snap am..
Oga I know say economy bad if u wan beg tubaba money do am on coded tinz no dis kyn mumu copy copy wey u dey do..
120 milla sha for picture infact I don vez tfu mad attention seeker.. U no get conscience.. Picture wey u go snap me for 2h I no gree pay till e reach 100naira na im u wan charge 120milla.. Oga go enlarge keep am for ur haus as lifetime achievement

Y can't u do ordinary reading n understanding? Didn't u read that he was not paid? D agreement was 2 acknowledge him when d pix being uploaded
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by 4nobody4every1: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by udemzyudex(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2016
OneManLegion:
That photographer is a deceptive opportunistic sleaze-bag.

He wants to reap where he did not sow.

Idiat!

Stop reasoning like this, there was an agreement naa haba...
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by OneManLegion(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
udemzyudex:

Stop reasoning like this, there was an agreement naa haba...

Read the news again, bro. This time, read Tu Face's side of the story too.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by Revolva(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
D guy wan buy red dragon camera. Wit the120millla ooo
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by megareal: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Methinks this guy is just trying to hustle but if he's really got a case, let him produce the copies of the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by chronique(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
I was about saying same thing.
Ejemehn:
Such high profile wedding requires professional photographers who would have been preinformed. I doubt the gate-crashing part.

Hope they're not trying to swindle the photographer
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by JustCurious: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
I don't think it's a bad idea to have more than one photographers at your wedding. Sometimes, those photographers we rely on don't do a very good job.

If the said guy shot the wedding picture, attached above, then he is GOOD and should be appreciated..and not 'exploited' as it seems. If his pics weren't good enough, you wouldn't be re-using them with a different watermark.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by adeoba2008(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who is fooling who?
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by vaca1: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Photojiraffer stop dreaming. It is time to wake up.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gbam! I dan stamp am.anoda ogboge totori dan nack ground.120m jst 4 pix.mr man u re a begger

1 Like

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by iyatrustee(f): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is clearly a case of breach of contract. He claimed not to have been paid just so his intellectual property properly acknowledged knowing the calibre of personalities involved.

He would most likely get judgement in his favour but not N120million definately.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by vaca1: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Photojiraffer stop dreaming.it is time to wakeup
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by dremark2613(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abuja!!!! The Abuja's Gold Water Party is here again!!!! On the 26th of March (Easter Saturday) the event will be held at th prestigious Sandralia Hotel Pool area. It will feature Abuja's finest Djs Ttb and Kenny. Hosts for the event are Pulse TV Guy Chuey and Hot FM goddess Nenny B. Lots and lots of side attractions. Attend or regret

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by AlanSugar(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians ooo! Una de side tuface now because he get money. For you tuface adherents who couldn't attend the marriage, did this man not make it possible for you to see the event in pictures? From the brief cv of the said photographer, he's no local beans and may know what he's doing which might be informed by their behind-the-scenes agreement. Whatever happened to the "plight of the common man"? I tire, I just tire!! undecided
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by ofexpryz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
This is the punishment we will give to the photographer for having the nerves to sue Tubaba :::::::: undecided
Lol
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
That he was not invited is not an excuse. As a celebrity, your party is no.more yours. That is the price you pay for fame and the rewards you get comes from the fame.

He was not selling your pics for money and publishing it with his watermark as the photographer is not a crime.

If you don't want your pics online, you could have informed him and settle him to put them off. He is not under any obligation to do so though because Tuface is a public figure.

Taking the pics from the photographer without compensating him was unfair, keeping them or destroying them could've been better, but profiting from his work by placing 2face watermarks on the pictures is absolutely unfair.

But photographer needs a written agreement to enjoy not only political correctness but a good verdict from the court, anything short of that, he is toast.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by 9inches(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
The photographer claimed to have then released 355 high-resolution photographs from the wedding to Anifite free of charge on the agreement that whenever and wherever they were used, the copyright would be credited to his company.

He, however, claimed that the defendants breached the terms of the signed agreement
and went ahead to write ‘2faceonline.com’ across 148 of the photographs that they uploaded on 2face’s official website.

Oga, simply provide the said signed agreement in court, finish.
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by hexy40: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
all I know is that mr. Innocent is innocent
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by bodyloveghetto(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
E ba mi kigbe ole ole ole ole
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by linearity: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Something tells me that, there is a signed contract...hence tuface counter suit is alleging extortion, he might saying that, he was extorted to sign the agreement, which will not fly in court.

His allegation of gate-crashing will not also fly, seeing many of those pictures tuface and company posed very well and were smiling when those pictures were taken and they were up close...if some came to your house uninvited and you offer them a seat and a glass of water...you can't turn around and sue them for coming to your house uninvited.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by lekkie073(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
iyatrustee:
This is clearly a case of breach of contract. He claimed not to have been paid just so his intellectual property properly acknowledged knowing the calibre of personalities involved.

He would most likely get judgement in his favour but not N120million definately.
I dont think so...
in as much as he has been paid for his services, he has to right to claim 'intellectual property' again.
its like Messi saying his goal exploits should not be shown on barca tv because it is his "intelectual property" grin
Re: Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m by made4naija(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
She Shot A video Of Herself Crying And Begging The Brothers To Come Back As P-Square. Lol

This girl no get problems at all. While some of us are bothered about lack of fuel, electricity and economic hardship, this one’s worry is about P-Square staying together. She shot a video of herself crying and begging the brothers to come back as P-Square. Lol, Watch the video -
See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/21/she-shot-a-video-of-herself-crying-and-begging-the-brothers-to-come-back-as-p-square-lol/#sthash.0cKPI8CW.dpuf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois: Mimicking Davido The Riskiest Video We’ve Shot / Chinneylove Eze: Bambam Is The Most Unprofessional Actor In The World / Frodd Spotted At ABS Digital Station Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.