Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,407 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Hey Everyone! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Everyone! (3890 Views)

Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Hey peeps! Check Out This Awesome Customer Service in Jamaica 18+ / Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Yes , actually m just about to so...

Here's my Dinner for everyone that told me I couldn't post my food here smiley smiley

...sorry..i need to $hit....I soon come! undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by joeace2020(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Smh! There's something really wrong with these kind of people and they need a psychiatrist asap.

lol..They are good at what they do...ruining people's day
Re: Hey Everyone! by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good day seun.

We need an active mod in this section please.
Senseless thread too much here.

This section is meant to discuss relationship issue.
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
joeace2020:

lol..They are good at what they do...ruining people's day

Bet it gives them a little happiness with their miserable lives.
Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
OMG! *Cringe* Someone uploads fruit salad and Niggas want to know what type of 'cuisine' it is shocked What, were the mangoes boiled or something? undecided
This is what happens when people create irrelevant threads. There's nothing wrong with this thread, its just unnecessary. You might as well let us know whenever you pee. Pls don't forget to keep us posted when next you have a bowel movement. I'm sure we'd all love to see thick brown turds piled up to the ceiling....only with all the fruits you've been eating, its probably going to be a bowl-full of mucusy shi†̥ lipsrsealed
Re: Hey Everyone! by joeace2020(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

lol...chillax..hope you aren't getting worked up over them? It's just that guys think reallydifferently. They'd love to see some laps or some face rather than a bowl of fruits. Can't begrudge them for being men.
Re: Hey Everyone! by Jorussia(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

If you don't mind,follow me back so I chat with you privately.
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
joeace2020:

lol...chillax..hope you aren't getting worked up over them? It's just that guys think reallydifferently. They'd love to see some laps or some face rather than a bowl of fruits. Can't begrudge them for being men.

M not, but I just don't see why they choose to waste their time nd keep quoting! if they don't like what they see then they should MOVE ON! I'm sure there are many other threads which they can choose to click next nd satisfy themselves. Like wth.
Re: Hey Everyone! by schumastic(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Huh? Are u serious?

Like bye.!

don't be surprise, that's what they do over here lol..
first they insult the female moniker after which they apologize and try to get familiar with her, soon he will start calling your moniker on every thread grin grin funny guys on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
schumastic:

don't be surprise, that's what they do over here lol..
first they insult the female moniker after which they apologize and try to get familiar with her, soon he will start calling your moniker on every thread grin grin funny guys on this forum.

Huh, wow and that's so manly of them! undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rollar:
OMG! *Cringe* Someone uploads fruit salad and Niggas want to know what type of 'cuisine' it is shocked What, were the mangoes boiled or something? undecided
This is what happens when people create irrelevant threads. There's nothing wrong with this thread, its just unnecessary. You might as well let us know whenever you pee. Pls don't forget to keep us posted when next you have a bowel movement. I'm sure we'd all love to see thick brown turds piled up to the ceiling....only with all the fruits you've been eating, its probably going to be a bowl-full of mucusy shi†̥ lipsrsealed

I shall do that ifI wanted to. COME STOP ME!
Re: Hey Everyone! by schumastic(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Huh, wow and that's so manly of them! undecided

is normal over here, so just do yourself a favor and ignore or laugh that's all... goodluck with them wink
Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:
I shall do that ifI wanted to. COME STOP ME!
Stop you?? Sister I'd pay money to make you! I'll bet if you wanted to upload some nυdes they'd try to stop you too. Maybe you should do it to spite them, show em who's boss cool
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rollar:
Stop you?? Sister I'd pay money to make you! I'll bet if you wanted to upload some nυdes they'd try to stop you too. Maybe you should do it to spite them, show em who's boss cool

Why don't u get a life?!
Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:
Why don't u get a life?!
Ah, so we've gotten to the crux of the matter, have we? It seems having a life involves opening threads on what we had for breakfast and uploading pictures of fruit. Well maybe you should join me on the queue, to get some sense. The fact that you can do something doesn't mean you should do it. Do you have any idea what a nightmare this place will be if every retαrd out there decided to open threads on every meal they eat? Stop whining like some pathetic quim and take to correction. Are you really so lonely that you have to come online to reveal what you had for breakfast??
Re: Hey Everyone! by joeace2020(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

M not, but I just don't see why they choose to waste their time nd keep quoting! if they don't like what they see then they should MOVE ON! I'm sure there are many other threads which they can choose to click next nd satisfy themselves. Like wth.

If a guy keeps quoting you like that, just know this...He wants something from you and you know what it is.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rollar:

... bro....Saronna has mental issue....she escape from hospital!! (check her profile) undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by ShayGirl(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery pliss spek English graaamar....nairaland is not a market place!! (Village girl) undecided

The last time I checked, vernacular was Neva considered a village language...so, dearie learn to carry out ur research properly before concluding.

See him talking like he is d originator of English Language... forming one yeye familiarity!!!Mind urself oooundecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
ShayGirl:

The last time I checked, vernacular was Neva considered a village language...so, dearie learn to carry out ur research properly before concluding.

See him talking like he is d originator of English Language... forming one yeye familiarity!!!Mind urself oooundecided

ROmance section is stricyly for talkin about love & chansin women.......not cussin..Muss u females all ways cuss?...This is exactly why we ignore u females & setlle for white females..they dont give stress & they dont spek pigeon english... Village Girls!(no ofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone! by ShayGirl(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jorussia:
I don't see anything wrong in what she posted,besides,she is not resident here (Nigeria).All the criticism so far against her is simply uncalled for.

Agbejoro(Lawyer), pls listen... Nt everything's pasted online whether Nigerian or not.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
ShayGirl:

....and whos the nice slim babe in yorr picture profile ..sef?...aint u ladies sopose to be fat? WHats goin on ther in that Nigeria place or am i seeein double?
Re: Hey Everyone! by ShayGirl(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrCork:

....and whos the nice slim babe in yorr picture profile ..sef?...aint u ladies sopose to be fat? WHats goin on ther in that Nigeria place or am i seeein double?

undecidedundecided
Sorry to dissapoint u but not everyone is destined for fatness tonguetongue
Re: Hey Everyone! by SeishinSenshi: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland truly is something. Op no one's trying to spite you. The only problem is this happens to be in the wrong section. If you had posted this in the food section, you'd be receiving many positive comments and people with similar interests will reach you.
I believe if any of the mods see this, it would be moved to the appropriate section.
Re: Hey Everyone! by ShayGirl(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrCork:

ROmance section is stricyly for talkin about love & chansin women.......not cussin..Muss u females all ways cuss?...This is exactly why we ignore u females & setlle for white females..they dont give stress & they dont spek pigeon english... Village Girls!(no ofeinse) embarassed

I see u r tired upstairs!!!...

Deleting guys like u from dis country would be d most encouraging news so far, for females back here to settle down wit Cool dudes who are contented wit babes in their country.

Anyway, keep chasing women round d globe!!undecidedundecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
ShayGirl:

undecidedundecided
Sorry to dissapoint u but not everyone is destined for fatness tonguetongue

angry
Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Rone16:

Lol work out nw.its better to work out and eat normally than to starve.it'll be painful at first but easier and fun later.

bawoni smiley
Re: Hey Everyone! by Rone16(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
irunooboo:

bawoni smiley

Hey
Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rone16:

Hey

send me ur whats app no
Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
OP please ignore the angry and frustrated males that always are grumbling like PMS-ing 14 year old girls......

I'm lusting after your fruit salad o
Re: Hey Everyone! by IamLEGEND1: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
post topics in the appropriate section.

seems like a very simple and straightforward rule.but you always encounter those select,mentally deranged few who would do exactly the opposite for no reason.

Re: Hey Everyone! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
I wonder why Niggaz be angry cuz she posted what she ate.
All she needed was direction to the food section.
#Shikena.
I see frustration at work. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister's Pre Wedding Pix / My Last Statement About The Account Issue, The Truth Will Defend An Honest Man / I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.