Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) (65224 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Groom Grabs His Newly Wed Bride's Bum In Wedding Picture / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good news
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
What is so special about them
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by litaninja(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
and soooooo...?
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by sirTesco(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
If u lovw to give birth to twin or triplet hit like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by sirTesco(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
They are handsome.
Truth be told

2 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
This boys go worry sha
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Odunharry(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gals here go just kill demself over those guys
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by sirTesco(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Look at this guy from Ibafo, Ogun state coming here on NL to use female moniker.
NLers sef.
Paparazzi watsup naw?
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Irore: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
obiekunie1:
the two wey neva marry na ashawo two of them be! lipsrsealed cheesy

u no see how them dey shave their eyelashes! cheesy

oga seun, lalasticlala ooo!!! oya come show everybody make them seeooo!!!

Na eyebrow nor be lashes. If you don't dress your own, it can be very embarrassing as it could make one look like an ape. Guys with bushy eyebrows are handsome. Luk around you for confirmation.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am hapi for them.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by rita25(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
OLUWA BLESS ME WITH TRIPLETS MAY THEY BE SONS AND AS CUTE AS THIS TRIO...............CONGRATS BABE.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Rosabella4sure(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Kenchukky(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Which ever way you look at it, money makes love to be sweet.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Sellorbuyphones(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
COMPILATION OF GREAT MOVIES TO KILL BOREDOM
250gb+ ALL IN HD QUALITY [720p &1080p]

www.Facebook.com/videovault234
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
***listening to romantic by korede hello and tiwa savage***

meanwhile, about dis same time yesterday, a guy also proposed to his girlfriend on "Who Want To Be A Millionaire" show
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Kgdavid(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
The guy in the middle bears a striking resemblance to Dangote
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations Mrs triplets grin.
Happy for u
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Contact me cheesy
I have girls 4 d other two.

Congrats thou
Our 9ja guys are too local to tink of proposing. Dey just take u home and start introduction process.
If any guy proposes to me ehn, I will just faint grin cox hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
To every ladies that desires twins or triplets,Contact me.Almost evry member of my family are either twins or triplets,the funny thing is most are male. There's triplets seeds in me.

Pls,don't contact me If u'r frm such a family like mine or else i go abandon u 4 hospital run comot. I no want fourplet,fiveplet,quadrilet,abi wetin den dy call dem undecided.

1 Like

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Still searching for the news in dis.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
OMG

WOWUUUUUUUUU

GAWD WERRIS MY Mr right NOW??.........TELL THAT GUY M TIRED OF WAITING ALREADY
ur location indicates 8 cities and u expect to see mr right so easily.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re they going to make Okro-soup on therr wedding day?

If yes, then the invite should be sent across this platform.

Proudly #TeamOkro
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by repogirl(f): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
UIA04:
No hate but she fell for the ugliest of the three. Maybe he has the best character
The one in stripped tie in second pic is.. Omg
I would love to have multiple twins or triplets like these
you no get eye, na the finest one she marry jare......or maybe beauty just lies in the eye of the beholder after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Lovexme(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
pucelle:
Am drooling, they are hot embarassed

Now I want triplets instead of twins
cheesy

congrats girl smiley

Na your t*t* go hear am grin grin
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nicepoker:
undecided
Nicepoker:
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
cheesy cool
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by UIA04(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
repogirl:
you no get eye, na the finest one she marry jare......or maybe beauty just lies in the eye of the beholder after all.
Exactly
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Enesi47: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Make that lady becareful ooooo! If not her toto will becoming arena for three of them
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by UIA04(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
repogirl:
Exactly @your last point
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by aadoiza: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
I hope say the union go last with all these unnecessary ''celebrity razzmatazz'' 'cos anything celeb no dey last.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by abbey621(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Everything is Westernized, from proposals to gender roles guys keep falling my hand everyday. One advice to those thinking of doing the same, take a look at the pictures well well, awon eleyi wan jeun ka inu grin grin grin If you know you don't have a mansion in Lekki or over 10 million in your bank account, please just take the girl to one corner and pop the question, romantic or romansleek all join grin grin grin
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
Contact me cheesy

Congrats thou
Our 9ja guys are too local to tink of proposing. Dey just take u home and start introduction process.
.SORRY

ER THOSE GUY(triplet) FROM INDIAN? undecided
HateU2:
Contact me cheesy

Congrats thou
.SORRY

ER THOSE GUY(triplet) FROM INDIAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.