Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS (54119 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
A Nigerian lady who can't contain her excitement after being engaged by her boyfriend of 5 months - has got herself trending online. The young lady shared photos from her surprise engage party where her partner proposed to her. After saying YES to him, she took too her social media page to share the good news. Congratulations to her. Below is what she wrote;

And I said yes to forever with this beautiful soul...you came into my life and showed me why it never worked out with anyone else... 5 months together and you knew I was the one... being with you has changed my life in unimaginable ways I can't even understand myself...

A man who puts God first, A man that never want to see me sad... A man who made me his number one priority.... U understand me better than I understand myself.....I wanna go on and on but let me not bore you guys... I am so Blessed to av you as a partner....

Tnx so much for seeing me perfect even when I know I'm not... #gratefulheart #taken #offthemarket #jesusbaby #jesusjunkie #instacute #instalike

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-cant-keep-calm-engaged-boyfriend-5-months-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nne5: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
See yor bright face smiley

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cool. Why waste time waffling if you know what you want. Don’t rush it . . . but don’t drag it out unnecessarily

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by massive1019(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
May God forbid it for you....but that's how crashed marriages started. tonto dike is a living example.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Whaaat? Who does that, slay queens out there hunting anything down and you dey advertise your joy.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by dayleke: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
That 2nd pic
Is that a doll?

43 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by dayleke: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
5 months pere?
It is well sha

16 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by slayking(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hate girls in ripped jeans. Just don't know why.

I can't imagine the mother of my future kids wearing that.
What precedence is she setting for my daughter.

Our ladies fashion sense is disturbing and its all in the name of slaying.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Ehiscotch(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
See as she pose for the last pics oh!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by 14teenK: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol you see girls can form shii..... She common toasting she is covering her eyes and shining teeth
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by ugofr(f): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
5 months..... nice one but do you really know this man?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by auntysimbiat(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by mikool007(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Why her head con big like this

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Evablizin(f): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
HML in advance 5months chai,continous 5months fall on you

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by refiner(f): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Omoh see head...her face is longer than her body... lipsrsealed

Hml in advance tho.. kiss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
She looks like a Korean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:
Omoh see head...her face is longer than her body... lipsrsealed

Hml in advance tho.. kiss

still havent found that dead thread? sad sad

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by refiner(f): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

still havent found that dead thread? sad sad
grin grin...still searching..why not mention me in one
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:

grin grin...still searching..why not mention me in one

aha!!

Got the perfect one....
I'm coming wink wink wink
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by potbelly(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shorty reminds me of Laura ikeji...

The difference is the same...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Mekanus(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Just hope the marriage won't crash after 5 months. That lady looks so fake.

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hml In Advance.
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by SaulRazor: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
I smell charms

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by nembuzz: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by twilliamx(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hope 5months nor go turn 5yrs.
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
she get big head!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by Dutchey(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by auntysimbiat(f): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na xo
Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by frenzydilz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hailings to her jazzman. Ein sabi work

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS by maxiuc(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am so confused between Jennifer and blessing which should I go for

Am not getting younger anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.