Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

She's Having PMS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Having PMS (2314 Views)

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS); Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Sisters: What Is Good Medicine For Pms Cramps? / PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2009
PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome, according to wiki, is a collection of physical, psychological, and emotional symptoms related to a woman's menstrual cycle. some say it is a woman's excuse to be bitchy, moody or get excused from imminent responsibilities.

so, ladies, do u get PMS? if yes, what are your symptoms!
guys do u believe PMS exists?
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2009
I 'm always PMSing but some guys dont seem to believe there's such a thing. undecided
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2009
yea because you're giving them reason not to. u just said u're ALWAYS pmsing. PMS is only supposed to happen the week or so before your period. not 35 days a month. cheesy
Re: She's Having PMS by chiogo(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
Psh, of course I PMS angry
Re: She's Having PMS by k4kenny(f): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
i do get it once a while but people hardly ever notice, its about self control
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 4:10am On Jul 24, 2009
i'm having it right now. My PMS mostly involves food and bloating
i want some chocolate embarassed
Re: She's Having PMS by wanville(m): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2009
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2009
oyinda.:

yea because you're giving them reason not to. u just said u're ALWAYS pmsing. PMS is only supposed to happen the week or so before your period. not 35 days a month. cheesy

I think my own is all the time oh grin
Re: She's Having PMS by MUZBO(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2009
I don't think it exists as it is largely subjective but I'll take it serious since I heard it was successfully used in the UK to exonerate a woman for murder.
That doesn't mean you girls should go about killing and blaming it on premenstrual tension else you'd be sitting in an electric chair!
Re: She's Having PMS by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
@muzbo
you tried sha. . . most guys wont dare to come to this woman sensitive topic talkless in posting in one grin
you claiming it doesnt exist is almost the same as saying that all guys dont have wet dreams (do they? undecided)
no biology/physiology textbook can describe the feeling adequately cos it varies from woman to woman.

@oyinda
i've got chocolates. . . want some cheesy

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OhSUdyU072ZlMM:http://www.btinternet.com/~digital.wallpapers/desktops/chocolates.jpg[/img]

dont blame if you pack pounds o! grin
Re: She's Having PMS by MUZBO(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2009
dominique:

@muzbo
you tried sha. . . most guys wont dare to come to this woman sensitive topic talkless in posting in one grin
you claiming it doesnt exist is almost the same as saying that all guys dont have wet dreams (do they? undecided)
no biology/physiology textbook can describe the feeling adequately cos it varies from woman to woman.

@oyinda
i've got chocolates. . . want some cheesy

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OhSUdyU072ZlMM:http://www.btinternet.com/~digital.wallpapers/desktops/chocolates.jpg[/img]

dont blame if you pack pounds o! grin
Well. . .there is always objective evidence of a wet dream, if not then its just a dream. I would rather compare PMS to a headache or ovulation or a dream but I'm still skeptical. It could exist!
Re: She's Having PMS by Charley3: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2009
this chocolate you want to start sharing on web, is it the modernized way of sharing witch craft? ABAH i no want oooooooooooo
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2009
One of my girls suffer from PMS. She's always miserable during this period and i feel a lot for her.
Alcohol seems to give her relief, since she always ends up consuming my Jack Daniels during her period.
Occasionally, it's so bad i have to take her to the hospital for a strong analgesic injection to relieve the pain.
Heard that childbirth sure solves it.
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2009
alcohol ke. that's not good o. just give her something hot to drink. like soup.
is she your daughter? or one of your wives? childbirth makes it worse i think
Re: She's Having PMS by C2H5OH(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2009
kai ! these pmsl creatures
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2009
and u are studying for test?
Re: She's Having PMS by dominique(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
MUZBO:

Well. . .there is always objective evidence of a wet dream, if not then its just a dream. I would rather compare PMS to a headache or ovulation or a dream but I'm still skeptical. It could exist!

it does exist. . . different women have different experiences with it.
Re: She's Having PMS by MUZBO(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
Em. . @Gaggi, are you sure you are not talking about dysmenorrhea?
I've never read or heard of PMS being controlled with alcohol.
Re: She's Having PMS by MUZBO(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
i agree

PMS is different from dymennorrhea aka period pain

I used to have PMS - nothing i needed pills for tho

Now i just get bloated

But period pain is still there
Re: She's Having PMS by redsky1: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
i wish men could go thru the whole period/pms process b4 opening their mouth to say it doesn't exist.

PMS is serious if you get it really bad
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2009

PMS means pre menstral symptoms. Therefore, dysmenorrhea, bloating, mood swings etc are all symptoms of PMS.
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
Gaggi:

PMS means pre menstral symptoms. Therefore, dysmenorrhea, bloating, mood swings etc are all symptoms of PMS.

Dysmenorrhea is a pain you experience as soon as the flow starts, not before.
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
yea the pain comes immediately u start or right before. the pain is actually what saves u from embarrassment sef.
gaggi is she ur daughter? grin hmm. . . "one of my girls" jk
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
yea the pain comes immediately u start or right before. the pain is actually what saves u from embarrassment sef.
gaggi is she ur daughter? hmm. . . "one of my girls" jk

If i have a daughter that suffers from PMS then i must be clocking age 50 innit?
One of my babes i meant. BTW, are you interested in becoming one? seeing that you've asked me the question before. i have room for you. cheesy
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
ha i was just curious o lol so how many babes do u have in total?
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
Just 2. I really need to make it 3 though. cheesy
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
these your babes. are you married to them? abi one is ur wife n the other is mistress? what part of naija u from sef? lol
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
Both my GFs. May marry one though.
I'm a proud Nigerian, we don't distinguish on the basis of State or region.
Hope you're not from Scotland Yard? cheesy
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
2 gfs. only for u cheesy do these girls kno abt each other? lol u dey try small o
abi o naija na 1. doesn't matter where u come
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
Is that your pix on your profile? Not bad. Might make you number 3. kiss
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
u didn't answer my question na. tongue do the girls know abt each other? i don't want one of ur babes coming after me with knife if u kno what i mean.
and that's my twin sister. her name na ms kabukuru kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Healthcare System: / Body Fat Percentage / 3 Bottles Of Contaminated Smirnoff Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.