Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

She's Having PMS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Having PMS (2315 Views)

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS); Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Sisters: What Is Good Medicine For Pms Cramps? / PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
A twin? I love twins. I hate to derail threads but since you're the OP no qualms.
The girls don't know. I'm a one girl kind of guy. Na circumstance make me get another babe. It's complicated.

I ready displace any babe to dey with a twin. kiss wink cheesy
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
Oh, ok. Guess i'm too old to understand the language of the young.
Anyway, i'm disappointed, really thought you were the cutie, nice whiling away time with you.  grin
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
sad i'm dissapointed as well. didn't kno u were this shallow. i regret whiling away time with u tongue
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
i'm dissapointed as well. didn't kno u were this shallow. i regret whiling away time with u   

Shallow? Wetin i do? I didn't do nada.
You saw the laughing emoticon, meaning i was joking. Women are just too sensitive.

Back to PMS issues. I really need a cure for my girls PMS wahala.
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Poster
Hmm, I guess it happens but then, sometimes the excuse is overused cheesy
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
Get a couple of novalgin injections on hand. Very effective.
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Poster
Hmm, I guess it happens but then, sometimes the excuse is overused

You guess? I thought every female is supposed to experience it once in a while.
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
Gaggi:

You guess? I thought every female is supposed to experience it once in a while.
Oh of course the period happens definitely, but when talking of the psychological, and emotional symptoms, don't think I myself have actually experienced yet, that's just me, as for the physical, damn straight.
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2009
gaggi na u sabi.
maybe ur girl dey take style punish u for cheating
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2009
I don't cheat. like i said before, i am a victim of circumstance. i have 2 girls as a result of forces beyond my control.
BTW, with the way you attacked me before, one would think you were suffering from PMS. grin
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
i was suffering from PMS when i typed that. i'm ok now though.
i see. "forces beyond my control" "it's the devil's work" smh u will end up with woman pursuing u with pounded yam mortar one day. don't say i did not warn u
Re: She's Having PMS by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
Oyinda., u won't understand.

I rememner one of Mary J Blige song titled PMS. She talked about the problems of PMS and even called it 'the worst part of being a woman'.
That was from the album No More Drama. Really enlightening song.
Re: She's Having PMS by oyinda3(f): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
it's ok if u don't want to share. i still keep my opinion though. 2 gf is bad period no excuse. lol

haha i'm glad u took ur time to understand pms. lol no be joke o. it can be very serious
Re: She's Having PMS by amosexy: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
I guess this is exactly what is wrong with me  undecided,  for me i get so moody , i dont wanna talk to anybody and the worst part of it is dat, i hardly wanna put on anything not even underwear,so most often i just stay in my room lock my sef up and i alwaz cancel all appointments. The only pain i av is joint pain  then i sweat alot.
Re: She's Having PMS by emilyone(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
PMS or Dysmenorrheal are prices 2 pay for being a woman

Way back then dysmenorrheal was always landing me in the hospital every month untill I gave birth 2 my son 6 year ago

What a terrible experience I would never wish even my enemy
Re: She's Having PMS by MUZBO(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2009
@poster, I heard a good cure for PMS is hysterectomy. Are you prepared to go under the knife?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now / How To Prevent Your Vagina From Smelling Like Fish. / Nairaland Saves Me From Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.