Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! (690 Views)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Guys Beware. Fake Butt Everywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by fyneboi79(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Guys ATM girls can ruin you So beware of them. When you approach a woman for sake of attraction by asking ask her out,the next thing she does is to want to turn you into an ATM machine? No way guys. No matter how much you have please don't oblige her cause you are being used as a tool. Her body I can assure you she will give you plenty but remember that's also to your detriment because you spend more time with her thereby reducing your income yet obliging her mad demands. Do the math. Poverty smelling.
A woman who genuinely loves you won't want you to break the bank for her because she knows that she is a "stayer" and will suffer any lack with you. The economy is tough and ATM girls need to attach to a man to foot their bills. They demand even at night because they know you have an ATM card with you.

So Beware of ATM girls!

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by sinaj(f): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Niggaz broke like glass yet they want none sister act undecided

*yawns*
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by solid3(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Bros, tell us wetin your eyes don see wey dey make u dey advice like this.
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by Cybertext(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2016
Gold diggers everywhere you go like Emptyhen... The southern girls don influence our northern girls unto gold digging. SMH
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by fyneboi79(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2016
sinaj:
Niggaz broke like glass yet they want none sister act undecided

*yawns*
ATM girl cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by fyneboi79(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2016
solid3:
Bros, tell us wetin your eyes don see wey dey make u dey advice like this.
Trust me as a sharp guy wey I be,I no fit to fall enter their trap cos I know them when I see them. Dis na advise for the brotherhood for collective progress grin
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by sinaj(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2016
fyneboi79:
ATM girl cheesy
gerrarahia mehn!
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by Danfuster(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmm... Comment my reserve
Re: Guys Beware Of ATM Girls!! by fyneboi79(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Danfuster:
Hmmm... Comment my reserve
keep it

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What Ali Baba Thinks About Couples Eating From Each Others Plate / What Do U See? (photo) / 14 Things Women Think When They’re Trying To Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.