Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It (1138 Views)

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / Divorce Is Not The Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It by jite(f): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
When two or three women are gathered, there must be gist in their midst.

And salon gist is the best. “Some women have ‘mouth’. Even if a man does not want to beat them, they will push him to,” a woman said.

“My neighbour is a very quiet man. He was my husband’s classmate. His wife is a troublesome woman. We find ourselves wondering why he married her,” another woman added.

I had an urge to jump into the argument with both feet and win it. But I held off.

Biodun camdan and wait for her to finish. I know you want to say, I told my self. “Violence is not something anyone deserves.” Don’t wait to hear any yeye story, whatever happened is irrelevant the moment someone turns violent.

But because my middle-almost-name is Pay-chence I just listened.

“She heckles him every single day and he keeps quiet. We can hear her voice, they stay upstairs. One Sunday morning, we were about to get into the car to go to church when the wife flies past us in her nightgown and closely behind her is her husband carrying a knife and wearing just his boxers. She dashed across the street and a car almost knocked her down. My husband and other neighbours gave chase and caught this man. He was shaking with rage. He was ready to kill her and face the police.”

Now I am curious, what on earth led to that?

“Later when he was calm, he said he had been playing with his baby on the balcony. His wife came climbing the stairs and made a remark about him not throwing her child down. He was irritated and asked her if she thought she loved the children more than he. She started name calling as was her usual MO. He decided not to say a word. That got her even more riled up. She began to taunt him and then she dropped the big one.”

Ok, so what was the proverbial straw?

“She said, mumu man, stay there and be paying someone children’s school fees.”

http://www.sabinews.com/divorce-is-bad-o-but-i-love-it-abiodun-kuforiji-nkwocha/
Re: Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is this suppose to be aa joke undecided
Re: Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
shocked

Allah, I will kill her sef.
Re: Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It by diportivo: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin grin grin

Knife isnt sufficient

He shldv used a machete

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman, These Are 5 Reasons You Must Have And Wear High Heels!!! / When Your Mum Tells You That You Are The Mother Of Your Siblings @ Age 7 / HELP: My Husband Is Inlove With A Younger Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.