Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (32207 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by coolspiffy: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you are a married man and you find school children attractive, you should swore uniform for your wife. By Mugebe

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by unitysheart(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
I stand with the teacher.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Flexherbal(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
This case needs to be properly investigated. So as not to punish an innocent man.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Deen77: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yomieluv:
i change my stand.

everybody cant be wrong.

i stand with the teacher.

Instead of allowing justice they results to blackmail, this is bad. They should not have involved the students.

5 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by bigrich911(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
I HAVE KNOWN SENI ( MY GODDAM TEACHER, MY FUCKING TEACHER) SINCE MY LESSON DAYS, HE IS JOVIAL AND PLAYFUL, EVEN BACK THEN OVER 20 YEARS AGO, THERE WAS NEVER A CASE AGAINST HIM. I DOUBT HE IS GUILTY

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by gulfer: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
The manner of reporting and actions already taken by the parent of the accuser says a lot that this was premeditated and that the follow up actions were planned.
The mother of the student even stated that she had got her daughter a new school.................... angry angry angry
Anyway, only JAH knows, and time will vindicate the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by chichriso: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
good for him
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Richard2010(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Assuming this allegation is untrue, that man still deserves to be sacked
And why do you want him sacked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by wellmax(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
indoorlove:
What are we going to believe now. the school management has denied that no case whatsoever was reported to the school authority, on the on other hand the mother of the girl insisted that she reported to the office of the Vice principal. i don't why but a part of me believe the school authority.

Which mother are you talking about please? Her Name? Child's name?
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Donvitalis(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
He doesn't live within the school, but he's in charge of hostel maintenance. How does he carry out his function properly?

Whatever the case maybe, why will the woman resort to the social media? There's indeed more to this issue than meets the eye.

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by kristen12(f): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I know this man very very very well.
The placards have the same handwriting on them. The protest looks like an arranged one.

12 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Deen77: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
indoorlove:
What are we going to believe now. the school management has denied that no case whatsoever was reported to the school authority, on the on other hand the mother of the girl insisted that she reported to the office of the Vice principal. i don't why but a part of me believe the school authority.

Involving the students show the management results to blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by brayan(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I keep wandering why the allegations keep popping up again and again trust me there is more to the issue. One day Na one day sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by MoneyGreen(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
chai! Prick sweet. Him don use prick jazz all the students grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Brilliantlights(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Have you ever been accused of what you didn't do and then being punished ontop of it?

Innocent until proven guilty. Punishment is what a judge declares on someone who has been found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by josite: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
kristen12:
The placards have the same handwriting on them. The protest looks like an arranged one.

why dont you tell the whole world what you know about the man.

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Richard2010:
And why do you want him sacked?

Simply because he is a pervert. I know teachers like him. I know him very well
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by stevesheddy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is a common routine in Federal Government Girls Colleges. They love to lay allegations on male teachers. Speaking from my experience as an ex Corp member of FGGC.. If you get all the awards, you are exceptionally brilliant or students love you more then it's certain you get a heater who takes every chance to lay an allegation on you. That's what they do I got the experience with my fellow Corp members (male n female) when we served as teachers.

Don't worry Sir, the truth will prevail.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
brayan:
I keep wandering why the allegations [b]keep popping up again and again [/b]trust me there is more to the issue. One day Na one day sha.

Don't mind the idio..ts

That is a red flag there and I know how this administration behave. I doubt if they investigated anything

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Businessideas: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brilliantlights:

Have you ever been accused of what you didn't do and then being punished ontop of it?

Innocent until proven guilty. Punishment is what a judge declares on someone who has been found guilty.

He deserves to be sacked for being a pervert tongue
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by tete7000(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
gift01:
Konji or not.... A male shouldn't be anywhere near Queen's College and vice versa

What made you reach this conclusion? You think that eliminates danger pose by perverted males? And when they left secondary school they will never go to university with male lecturers or work in organisation with male colleagues or bosses? This your thinking! It get as e be. Those girls need male teachers and other males around them for their all round development. Let them live and experience real world not some unrealistic pseudo world.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
kristen12:

The placards have about three different handwritings not one. It does look arranged!

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Brilliantlights(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

He deserves to be sacked for being a pervert tongue

Lol..you really dare to differ. In one instant you became the judge, jury and executioner

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by flokii: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
iswallker:
these girls legs be looking like mummy...

re u sure they are not tasting what mummy taste...

Loool..

na d man fault... can't you see they're defending him

#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by mostyg(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
This matter should be properly investigated.
Why are the placards carried by the student written with same handwritng?

In the teacher's statement, he mentioned that students in the past have confessed to been used to frame him up. Who are those that employed the students to frame him up? Whose name(s) did those students mentioned?

Something tells me there is more to this allegation.

5 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by mikolo80: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
indoorlove:
reporting with mouth is not acceptable. documentary(paper audio or videos) evidence is a sine qua non
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by professore(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
See wife materials,may they not lose their innocence

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by iamdynamite(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmmmmm, this man is innocent from all indices.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Destroyed name. Irrespective, the man should be suspended till further investigation is carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by amtaken(f): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
I have been accused wrongly so many times in my life.

I don't know what to say anymore.

Let the relevant authorities investigate this matter very thoroughly.

Let the truth prevail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.