Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (32205 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Analysiscorner: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Peacefulgold:
D placard I acknowledged there is d one dat says,if he goes d As goes.. Seni taught me biology and chemistry in year 2000 at Timmy O tutorial in akoka,he is very good in sciences and could Make u luv a subject u hate,dats all tink d school is got to loss in dismissing him,coming to d accusation levelled against him.... Seni was my friend and truth b told,he is a womanizer but I never knew he could go dis low dats if he is guilty...
Thank you sir for this your version of testimony about the teacher in question.
The truth is that a womaniser may, in the long run, not have bounds anymore, cause nobody has questioned his actions earlier on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Analysiscorner: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
doncheks:

If you have a personal experience,kindly come forward and stop hiding behind social media.
This story is trending and yet not one parent has approached the school on the issue.
The Principally and her predecessors have given the man a clean bill of health.He was even voted the best teacher in the school with numerous awards to his name.

From your statement, I can deduce that he doesn't have to molest a student to be a pervert,he only has to teach biology, which we understand is a very sensitive subject.

The clean bill of health from the principal and Co does not tell the whole story. They have to shore up the public image of the school.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by IrradiatoR: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Assuming this allegation is untrue, that man still deserves to be sacked

I'll prefer him being transferred to an ARMY DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL.

He has to leave that school, there are so many brilliant and efficient female biology teachers in the Country that could easily replace him

and like the Yorubas would say: se won ri ibi e mo Queen's College ni? haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by magicfingers009: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
neocortex:

Explain how being a good teacher precludes one from being a criminal ?
Ask me again
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:

I'll prefer him being transferred to an ARMY DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL.

He has to leave that school, there are so many brilliant and efficient female biology teachers in the Country that could easily replace him

and like the Yorubas would say: se won ri ibi e mo Queen's College ni? haba!!!

It is no different in Army Day Secondary School

Trust me, I know

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Analysiscorner: 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Simply because he is a pervert. I know teachers like him. I know him very well
Please, tell us more about teachers like him
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
martyns303:
After seeing this I have no regrets whatsoever on my initial stand, I am not a jury but I believe in a fair hearing.

Of all the placards, one in particular is worth noticing. The one that says "no mother, no daughter, no case". Now lets assume you are a mother and someone molest your daughter, what would you do? Go write an anonymous letter on a blog?

From the previous thread it was obvious that the man is an exceptional teacher, one student with a placard says if he goes, so do the A's which is why the school management wouldn't want to let go of him, he's an asset.

Nonetheless I hope this matter is properly investigated, if I were a father I wouldn't want my daughter to be in such a situation. So let the authorities look into this, and I hope the school management did not put the students up for this.

For laugh:: why are all the students wearing an exact type of sandal?

Lalasticlala
Word, he may be innocent oh! They should investigate well please. But don' t forget that the school authourity can mobilize the students againt their wishe to support that Man and also the Man must have made some friends with the bad ones there.
He will also have alots of crushees among the students being a randy man. who no wan listen to him teaching reproduction etc. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by murmee: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
thorpido:
Hmmm.The students are on his side.There must be something wrong somewhere.
That still doesn't rule out the fact that he could be involved with just that one student.
And what could be so special about that ONE student that other students, past and present do not have. There's definitely something wrong somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by willibounce1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Once women hear rape cases, they don't care whether the guy is innocent or guilty. Especially those feminist waiting for an opportunity to get popular. They all support the lady. That's why a man must be very careful when dealing with a woman whether old or young.

When it turns out that a man accused of rape is innocent, all the women cursing and judging will just go mute and pretend like nothing happen. We should not be too quick to judge lest we look stupid when the truth comes out. Let the proper authority carry out the investigation and arrive at what really happened.
I remember a case of a girl who accused her boyfriend of raping and putting her pictures online and later confessed she sent the pictures to him . The story was on NL, meanwhile all the mumu girls don curse the boy die. Always calm down before you conclude on issues you did not witness.

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by akigbemaru: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Queens college.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by thorpido(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
murmee:
And what could be so special about that ONE student that other students, past and present do not have. There's definitely something wrong somewhere!
People don't get attracted to everybody and there are times when it's just that one person that catches your fancy.
Investigations are on.At the end we will find out if indeed he is innocent or not.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by doncheks: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Analysiscorner:

The clean bill of health from the principal and Co does not tell the whole story. They have to shore up the public image of the school.

You seem to have more information on this story.Please share.
For now it's still "no mother, no daughter, no case "
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by tomioro(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
After spending close to 20 years @ Queens College, Yaba, this teacher is long due for transfer to another College even if he is not guilty. The Federal Ministry of Education should do the needful by transferring the best Biology teacher in Nigeria to another Federal School. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Titidi(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
mbhs139:

It was a rainy day in Lagos today, that's what we wear whenever it rains in Lagos... It is called 'treckers'. You can as well use it to replicate Moses as you look for the promise land, especially when those girls don use their transport fare buy 'ofio' for Sabo.
They wear uniform & trekkers only during test and exam period

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by IrradiatoR: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is no different in Army Day Secondary School

Trust me, I know

emphasis is on ARMY DAY, I am 100% sure the allegation levied against him can not happen during school hours (DAY) within an ARMY barrack.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:

emphasis is on ARMY DAY, I am 100% sure the allegation levied against him can not happen during school hours (DAY) within an ARMY barrack.

I read that, I am a daughter of a teacher who was once taught there
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by blessedfavoured: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
professore:
See wife materials,may they not lose their innocence

QC innocence?

You don't know nomn
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by afrikaa: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
I have a strong feeln this man is innocent! and this might be a turning point in his life

shey he is trending already,,, hw wld i av heard about a biology teacher in QC

Trouble may last for the night bt joy comes in da morning.

#in2face'svoice** if nobody talks about you... then u're a nobody whether na lie/true dem talk...

BUT had this been in a more civilized society he wld av been on probation alrdy thats if he z nt willingly resigned yet.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Seawhy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
What I want to say is that many things happen under the sun. I expect the school authority to do a through investigations and come up with their findings. This will enable us to resolve this serious issue. Gathering the whole students to demostrate in favour of the teacher cannot help situation, afterall monkey say he can only swear for the baby in his womb, that he did not know when his backed baby turned and grabbed apple.Please, the school do their job very well and stop writing epistle about the young man.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Dynamite02: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
The victims of paedophiles are usually shy,reserved and vulnerable(they suffer in silence and die in silence), not these ones that are bold enough to come out with placards.... these ones would be ignorant should there be anything at all.
The real victims(if there is any) would be lost and distraught seeing all this
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by homosapien(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
With my little experience about life, I strongly believe that there is no smoke without fire. For every allegations, there is always that iota of truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by GLOBALINF: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
I love to handle case like this!!!
Base on my superior instinct I still hv reasons to believe this man can be guilty but nevertheless he's still a good guy and a smart one for that matter.
But it's a simple case! Let the aggrieved parents or even the subject come out and make a public statement. In law we work with fact not speculation. More so, some of Those QC girls are spoilt, read some stuffs on how they practice lesbianism, they woo cute guys, read phonographic magazines, and even seduce cute male teachers,
So many are not innocent infact more cannot boast of their virginity.quote me anywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by SweetJustice: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
doncheks:

Well, if you look closely, you will see that some of the placards have a distinct writing.As if it matters.But If you ve ever been involved in any organized protest, you would have known that placards are centrally coordinated.

In order words,protester usually do not convene with markers and cardboard.

Bros even market women when they protest write themselves how much more students. Weather centrally coordinated or not every protest has a particular 'theme' You can't just write for these students

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by WisePer: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
I still dont understand why people cannot read in between the lines,

This is a pure case of Envy from one of his female teachers in the school and the person wants him out of the school by all means.

If this story is true, many current students and ex-students would have flooded the internet with valid testimonies.

Queens school is a Unity school not a village school, if the case exist, students would have created new profiles just to narrate their experiences with this male teacher.

This female teacher (s) that wants to bring this man down should strive at being better / best in her ( their ) teaching instead of pulling a good man down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Peacefulgold(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
holyfather:

I have a gut feeling that something is fishy about the whole drama.
The Seni guy may not be innocent but the school would not want to lose him,not so soon.
Especially when they know the guy is good at what he does.
My guy d guy in question is a genius wen u talk of teaching .....he made me luv chemistry and helped me get a distinction in it...he makes u understand u have d brain u just have to use it,and yle teaching he flirts a lot and some girls actually like it den,he was really Luvd by all cos of his teaching quality...I just pray he gets tru after d investigation,but if he is found guilty he should face d law cos this girl in question is a minor and it could b anyone's daughter....

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:

So you are a graduate of Army day? smiley
Tell me more smiley
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by babafirst(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is it the same teacher that dropped 2 heavy gbagauns(grammatical bombs) on his Facebook wall that is being called an exceptional teacher that produces straight 'As'.Perhaps he manipulates the grades.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by babafirst(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Peacefulgold:

My guy d guy in question is a genius wen u talk of teaching .....he made me luv chemistry and helped me get a distinction in it...he makes u understand u have d brain u just have to use it,and yle teaching he flirts a lot and some girls actually like it den,he was really Luvd by all cos of his teaching quality...I just pray he gets tru after d investigation,but if he is found guilty he should face d law cos this girl in question is a minor and it could b anyone's daughter....
Even if he is Albert Einstein,if he flirts with minors he is no longer worthy in character,he should be given the boot.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Pdizzle(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

He deserves to be sacked for being a pervert tongue

Who are you to judge.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Peacefulgold(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
babafirst:
Even if he is Albert Einstein,if he flirts with minors he is no longer worthy in character,he should be given the boot.
Sure dats d truth u said,if he is guilty he should face d law...but d truth remains dat he has a way of getting d opposite sex admiration,don't b surprised dat some of those girls carrying dat placard could b his playmates.... God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Pdizzle(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
GLOBALINF:
Base on my superior instinct I still hv reasons to believe this man can be guilty but nevertheless he's still a good guy and a smart one for that matter.
But it's a simple case! Let the aggrieved parents or even the subject come out and make a public statement. In law we work with fact not speculation. More so, some of Those QC girls are spoilt, read some stuffs on how they practice lesbianism, they woo cute guys, read phonographic magazines, and even seduce cute male teachers,
So many are not innocent infact more cannot boast of their virginity.quote me anywhere!

Oshey Robocop
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by ba7man(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
GLOBALINF:
Paedophiles don't attack most of their victims, they lure them with nice words and gifts.

That teacher is a slimy dude that preyed on the naivety and ignorance of his victims.

Using biology reproductive lessons would have being his A-game in luring the girls and they would have all been giggly while he joked around during the class.

I'm sure most of his victims probably have feelings for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.