Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. (563 Views)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by ogunronbi18(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
No be me say so o, na bible.....so no abuse nor insult.
In matthew 5:27-32.
*You have heard that it was said, you shall not commit adultery.
*bt i say to you that everyone who looks at a woman wit lustful intent has already committed adultary wit her in his heart.
*it was said any, whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.
*anyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sex immorality, make her commit adultery, and who ever marries to divorced woman commit adultery.
NOTE.
1.If ur right eye cause you to sin, tear it out and trow it away,
2.if ur right hand cause you to sin, cut it off and throw it away.
3.if ur joy stick make u sin, cut it and throw it away..for it is better that you lose one of your part of ur body than that of your whole body be thrown into hell..
Hw many of you don cut ur joystick abi ur eyes......lols
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by spill(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am encouraging OP to be a good man.
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by Vinshu(f): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
There is no such thing as hell.
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Let's keep on fvcking
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by ogunronbi18(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
There is no such thing as hell.
...i guess u are jehovah witness?
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by ogunronbi18(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
Let's keep on fvcking
i guess u are frm lagos
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by Determinism: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:
i guess u are frm lagos
Who does lagos have 2 do with this undecided undecided.

Check my profile 4 ur answer
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by cruzita(f): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
tongue this one go pain boys wella
Re: Most Of Men Are Adamant, They Will Never Listen To Simple Instrustion. by ogunronbi18(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
Who does lagos have 2 do with this undecided undecided.

Check my profile 4 ur answer
i can see

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Couple / Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience / Is This The Real Reason Why Girls Stick To Broke Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.