Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC (53479 Views)

Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Forwetinnah: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
When I shout PDP, APC zombies please shout...
"Returned"

PDP. .........

*louder please, I can't hear you*

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by doctokwus: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Urine:

As a person that works with data almost every day, I love the way you buttressed your points using data. Unfortunately, you've given this lovely insight in the midst of folks with an average IQ that won't make on-net calls if converted into money.
My broda, I only come online occasionally of recent to drop comments because most times now when I read comments,see the poor grammar,but most importantly the clearly deficient thought and analytical processes of many who post comments here,I get depressed and wonder what kind of voodoo has led to the abysmal and stone age thought processes of so called 21st century youths.
I fear for the future with what I read most times.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
dammytosh:

When APC lose in Kano i will take you serious.

Vote in rivers was a revenge vote against Amaechi over his role in GEJ's exit
almajiris don't have normal brain. So they are and will continue to suffer like zombies

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Esperooke(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
finestiyke:
When I kept screaming that Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers people thought I was kidding. Even TonyeBarcanista kept screaming same thing but people llike beremx and Ngeneukwu no gree, them feel say Amaechi, the Judas of Ubima fit use propaganda win election,

My own now is that we must contest the Opobo constituency that APC won, I'm sure Dakuku rigged it, cos that's his constituency.

A million likes for man who's tamed Amaechi, Governor Ezenwo Nyesom Wike. May. You live long sir, may you walk and never stumble.

PDP!!! Power to the People!!!

Dumb man, so the many life lost in your 'theatre of violence' means nothing to you. Keep massaging your ego, and wasting your lives for politicians who don't give a hoot about your existence. People who may reconcile and become ally in no time when their interests clashes again. It's time you received sense

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by cckris: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
doctokwus:

In 2015 elections in Rivers,pdp manufactured for itself and inec officially produced a result showing pdp wt 95% of d vote,winning all seats.Apc had just 5% wt no seat.Turnout was said to be 70%(1.4million)

If things remain like this,it means Kano alone wt its ever constant vote and turnout for Buhari will neutralize whatever slight margin Rivers and Akwa ibom wud produce,assuming elections are even held today,talkless of by 2019 when further inroads may have been made.

This Kano that used UNDERAGE voters to produce 1.9 million votes for APC in 2015, without even one VOID ballot, & where the Electoral Commissioner died with his wife and children immediately after the close of elections.
This man, you no de SHAME?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by dammytosh: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
googlepikin:
almajiris don't have normal brain. So they are and will continue to suffer like zombies

When you don't respect a tribe or group of people, you need your brain examined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Image123(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
finestiyke:
When I kept screaming that Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers people thought I was kidding. Even TonyeBarcanista kept screaming same thing but people llike beremx and Ngeneukwu no gree, them feel say Amaechi, the Judas of Ubima fit use propaganda win election,

My own now is that we must contest the Opobo constituency that APC won, I'm sure Dakuku rigged it, cos that's his constituency.

A million likes for man who's tamed Amaechi, Governor Ezenwo Nyesom Wike. May. You live long sir, may you walk and never stumble.

PDP!!! Power to the People!!!

The contention is not on whether PDP is Rivers state, we know they've been since 1999 and old habits die hard. The issue is the eroding of the right to vote and be voted for,been threatened by the PDP in Rivers state. The violence and open threats in this election and last year's election is uncalled for. Wike is educated and allegedly a lawyer, but was found threatening death to inec officials. How do you work or vote in such an environment, where people are beheaded for not being a PDP member? That's not democracy. And if not for heavy security presence, loss of lives will be more, what kind of election and leadership instigates its people to violence? Would you smile if Buhari instigates people to kill during elections?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
doctokwus:

My broda, I only come online occasionally of recent to drop comments because most times now when I read comments,see the poor grammar,but most importantly the clearly deficient thought and analytical processes of many who post comments here,I get depressed and wonder what kind of voodoo has led to the abysmal and stone age thought processes of so called 21st century youths.
I fear for the future with what I read most times.

They are products of GEJs 14 universities and wike's work as education mimister.I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by DoctorMcgruff: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
spoken like a tribalist with your born to rule mentality, stay out of the SS/SE we don't want your fake change
shamecurls:

Whats my gain...Its simple political arithmetic.

Either way you go....The North will STILL always be at the top

So am not freaked whether you with PDP or APC. Both already zoned Presidency to the North

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Pidggin(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
[s][/s]The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just don't want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definitely win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years if they fail to re-strategize. I think they have forgotten that the lock that still holds them is still the the Northerners either they go with any of the political parties. They have nothing to lose if they re-strategize.
[s][/s]

Lolz we should Re-strategize by voting for your people abi? Weldon na u wise pass grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Bgorgeous: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chf Mrs Apiafi a (M) ? Returned with no score? angry tell this to the birds
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Roadmike(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
elected while all others has returned.

that tells you something was a miss.

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Bgorgeous: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Nice job INEC
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Bgorgeous: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Nice job INEC

Chf Mrs Apiafi a (M) ? Returned with no score? angry tell this to the birds
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Alezy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
this results get K leg abeg. no score but returned? ? Infact lemme sit and wait for the main INEC thing. All this Internet result don tire me.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
all d ones weh pdp 4 win wa returned... d only 1 weh apc win was elected.... inec y blood no go flow? wen d partiality I clear

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by mindtricks: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bluffly:

You can't use one state to justify the beast been awoken. Simple put, PDP cannot afford to loose Rivers just as APC cannot afford to loose Lagos. Rivers gives PDP hope and its good for the game

True jare.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by coputa(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
truthalways:
Politics is just a stupid dirty game. That document looks forged though
I have a question, why is election violence and corruption prevalent in Africa; particularly Nigeria and rarely heared of abroad
because there is plenty to share and loot in office.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by rolams(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2016
doctokwus:

U people are so pathetic and always deceive the pdp leading to its doom.
PDP at d national level,if its a serious party and has insightful thinkers,not touts like Wike and Fayose, shud feel concerned.
Why so? In 2015 elections in Rivers,pdp manufactured for itself and inec officially produced a result showing pdp wt 95% of d vote,winning all seats.Apc had just 5% wt no seat.Turnout was said to be 70%(1.4million)
Less than a year later,apc has at least a seat,from 9 and got average 30% of votes cast!To make matters worse for pdp,turnout wud just be about 300,000(15%) in total!!
Similar inroads has been made in Akwa Ibom.
If things remain like this,it means Kano alone wt its ever constant vote and turnout for Buhari will neutralize whatever slight margin Rivers and Akwa ibom wud produce,assuming elections are even held today,talkless of by 2019 when further inroads may have been made.
Of course sycophants and myopic party members in PDP wud rather gloat,than see d gradual eroding of so called PDP power bases.
Sometimes,its embarassing engaging some online sycophants of PDP in debates,d deficiences in analysis are all too glaring.
In advanced democracies PDP wud be very worried by now,but of course in these climes with people who are into politics just to feed and loot,rivers should be a cause to make merry!

U think APC can get up 40% of total votes if election is to b conducted now? People now realized d truth, they were sleeping before BT now awake. Buhari brothers are even ashamed of the man. Today, his side resigned, early last month his picture was removed from their poster. Pls don't deceive yourself, things are not fine with Nigerians, we are not happy!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by rolams(m): 12:55am On Mar 22, 2016
doctokwus:

PDP at d national level,if its a serious party and has insightful thinkers,not touts like Wike and Fayose, shud feel concerned.
Why so? In 2015 elections in Rivers,pdp manufactured for itself and inec officially produced a result showing pdp wt 95% of d vote,winning all seats.Apc had just 5% wt no seat.Turnout was said to be 70%(1.4million)
Less than a year later,apc has at least a seat,from 9 and got average 30% of votes cast!To make matters worse for pdp,turnout wud just be about 300,000(15%) in total!!
Of course sycophants and myopic party members in PDP wud rather gloat,than see d gradual eroding of so called PDP power bases.
Sometimes,its embarassing engaging some online sycophants of PDP in debates,d deficiences in analysis are all too glaring.
In advanced democracies PDP wud be very worried by now,but of course in these climes with people who are into politics just to feed and loot,rivers should be a cause to make merry!

U think APC can get up 40% of total votes if election is to b conducted now? People now realized d truth, they were sleeping before BT now awake. Buhari brothers are even ashamed of the man. Yesterday, his aide resigned, early last month his picture was removed from their poster. Pls don't deceive yourself, things are not fine with Nigerians, we are not happy, we are angry!
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Validated: 1:45am On Mar 22, 2016
wristbangle:

But PDP still have majority of the vote. Isn't it enough 4 u?
No. That one seat must be taken back at the elections tribunal. APC should concentrate on NE and NW plus Osun. No more oil money!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by agabusta: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2016
doctokwus:

Those guys are so difficult to talk sense into. I really appreciate your efforts. Me I don leave them to dey fool themselves.

They all behave like drug induced zombies. They are too dull to notice the gradual in roads APC is making in the SS states.

APC is definitely making noticeable in roads. Most especially in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom.

The inroads will give PMB a resounding victory in 2019 if his administration performs reasonably well.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Image123(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2016
aidagbon:
all d ones weh pdp 4 win wa returned... d only 1 weh apc win was elected.... inec y blood no go flow? wen d partiality I clear

You people complain like illiterates about everything, and know next to nothing. Are you not satisfied already that they were declared winners? Must they have same remarks in their front, like that adds anything. Returned people are RETURNING, they've been there before, not new or freshly elected. For instance, Buhari may be returned as President in 2019. He was elected in 2015.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by bishopkc007(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2016
PDP all the way
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by bishopkc007(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2016
PDP all the way
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Clebaba: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
As expected. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Carter4luv(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
if inec decided to rerun rivers election 100 time pdp will soon win. a,party dats been ordained by the people of rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.