Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb (9628 Views)

Dope / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
NOBODYY:
The weeknd and Future - Low life The weeknd and Travis scott -Wonderful The weeknd and Rickross- in Vein The weeknd -Next 7years- Lukas graham(This song means a lot to me cry ) Sam smith- Writings on the wall jhene Aiko - Comfort ending jhene aiko and Drake from time August Alsina- Song cry ugust Alsina- Nobody knows khalifa- Promises
Nice 1 smiley
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by PrettyHelen(f): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
NOBODYY:
The weeknd and Future - Low life
The weeknd and Travis scott -Wonderful
The weeknd and Rickross- in Vein
The weeknd -Next
7years- Lukas graham(This song means a lot to me cry )
Sam smith- Writings on the wall
jhene Aiko - Comfort ending
jhene aiko and Drake from time
August Alsina- Song cry
ugust Alsina- Nobody knows
khalifa- Promises
Your Playlist tho'
You list of music seem "depressing"
from "Next" to "Comfort Ending" to "From time" Writings on the wall "promises"l and all..
You've been hard done by love right?

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by NOBODYY: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
PrettyHelen:

Your Playlist tho'
You list of music seem "depressing"
from "Next" to "Comfort Ending" to "From time" Writings on the wall "promises"l and all..
You've been hard done by love right?

cry cry
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by helenCruz(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how did I even forget it? Lol. Thanks for reminding me
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by helenCruz(f): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how did I even forget it? Lol. Thanks for reminding me
how much will you pay for the reminder
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
helenCruz:

how much will you pay for the reminder
how much does Helen want to be paid? smiley
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by helenCruz(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how much does Helen want to be paid? smiley
5k. ONLY
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
helenCruz:

5k. ONLY
awwwwwwww just when I was expecting figure with many zeros. Thanks for the cheap service tongue tongue tongue

I'll add an extra zero if you don't mind tongue
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by helenCruz(f): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwwwww just when I was expecting figure with many zeros. Thanks for the cheap service tongue tongue tongue

I'll add an extra zero if you don't mind tongue
lol who am I to reject such an offer
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
helenCruz:

lol who am I to reject such an offer
so how do you get it?
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by shegssosplendid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
planes- jeremih ft J. cole(all his album)
Lil freak shawty- jeremih
how deep is your love- Calvin Harris ft disciple
acquainted- weeknd (in fact his album)
can't feel my face- weeknd
I'll just say it(I love you) - Mosa
Work- Rihanna ft drake
young and beautiful- Lana del rey
p**sy is mine- miguel
Yeh fitoor mera- armit trivedi ft anjit singh
when love takes over Kelly Rowland ft David guetta
sweet dreams remix- Beyonce ft Lil Wayne, nicki minaj
I love this sh*t- august alsina
Russian roulette- Rihanna
Lost without you- Robin Thicke
have a whole lot of others not to even talk of raps, my headphone always working

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by helenCruz(f): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so how do you get it?
how do you intend sending it
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
helenCruz:

how do you intend sending it
you tell me
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Shameless - The weekend Often - The Weekend Acquainted - The Weekend Dark Times - The Weekend The Hills - The Weekend Prisoner - The Weekend
Seems u a fan of d weekend? smiley
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Rone16(f): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dope list.All the songs make sense

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
Seems u a fan of d weekend? smiley
yea. Very big fan
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea. Very big fan
uhh. dats gud tho. Thats why u keep his kinda hairstyle smiley
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by queenfav(f): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea. Very big fan
The weekend should be nicknamed ‘ the saviour',the way his featuring on kanye and future's album saved their asse.s.Download FML by kanye west ft the weekend.
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Rone16(f): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
1) Bryson tiller-Don't
2) Bryson tiller-Exchange
3) J cole-No role models
4)Roy woods ft drake-Drama
5) Jhene Aiko ft Childish Gambino-Bed peace
6)Rihanna ft Drake-Work
7) Deorro ft Erin McCarley-I can be somebody
coolYears and Years-Desire(Gryffin remix)
9) Troye sivan's albums
10)Navy Kenzo-kamatia
11)Zayne-Pillowtalk
12) Chris brown ft usher and zayn-Back to sleep remix
13) Snakeships-All my friends ft Tinashe and chance the rapper
14) Dbanks ft Chuza-Tonight(Valentine's tribute)
15)Childish Gambino-3005

3 Likes

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
The weekend should be nicknamed ‘ the saviour',the way his featuring on kanye and future's album saved their asse.s.Download FML by kanye west ft the weekend.
Oh! Is that off Kanye's new album? I haven't actually listened to the album cuz he wouldn't let it on iTunes. But I'll try get this track. Thanks
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
uhh. dats gud tho. Thats why u keep his kinda hairstyle smiley
hahahahaha. Maybe yes maybe no
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rone16:
1) Bryson tiller-Don't 2) Bryson tiller-Exchange 3) J cole-No role models 4)Roy woods ft drake-Drama 5) Jhene Aiko ft Childish Gambino-Bed peace 6)Rihanna ft Drake-Work 7) Deorro ft Erin McCarley-I can be somebody coolYears and Years-Desire(Gryffin remix) 9) Troye sivan's albums 10)Navy Kenzo-kamatia 11)Zayne-Pillowtalk 12) Chris brown ft usher and zayn-Back to sleep remix 13) Snakeships-All my friends ft Tinashe and chance the rapper 14) Dbanks ft Chuza-Tonight(Valentine's tribute) 15)Childish Gambino-3005

Extra cool smiley..
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by holyhassan: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2016
guy just be on that the weeknd's cruise
STFUareyouGod:
Shameless - The weekend
Often - The Weekend
Acquainted - The Weekend
Dark Times - The Weekend
The Hills - The Weekend
Prisoner - The Weekend
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Jacksonville:
Hello,Goodevenin'! cool. I present to you fifteen(15) dope 'n awesome songs which are pleasant to the ears. Trust me u would enjoy 'em . Straight up cool

Here we go cool

1. Down in the Dm-YO GOTTI (It goes down in the dm cool )
2. I took a pill in ibiza-MIKE POSNER
3. white iverson-POST MALONE
4. pillowtalk-ZAYN
5. safe and sound- TAYLOR SWIFT (This one could make u think far and almost cry)
6. 7years-LUKAS GRAHAM
7. Work- RIHANNA FT DRAKE
8. Adventure of a lifetime-COLDPLAY
9. Back to sleep-CHRIS BROWN
10. stressed out -TWENTY ONE PILOTS
11. Bestfriend-YOUNGTHUG
12. me myself 'n i- G-EAZY FT BEBE REXHA
13. one call away-CHARLIE PUTH
14. say It-TORY LANEZ
15. love yourself-JUSTIN BIEBER

NOTE: The following songs listed above are great hits. Enjoy cool.

@Op,what website do u download ur songs?
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by helenCruz(f): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you tell me
dhl
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2016
helenCruz:

dhl
Goodmorning Miss Helen Cruz
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2016
holyhassan:
guy just be on that the weeknd's cruise
lol. Can't kee myself bruv
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2016
J Hus - friendly

Thank me later grin
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Jacksonville:
Hello,Goodevenin'! cool. I present to you fifteen(15) dope 'n awesome songs which are pleasant to the ears. Trust me u would enjoy 'em . Straight up cool

Here we go cool

1. Down in the Dm-YO GOTTI (It goes down in the dm cool )
2. I took a pill in ibiza-MIKE POSNER
3. white iverson-POST MALONE
4. pillowtalk-ZAYN
5. safe and sound- TAYLOR SWIFT (This one could make u think far and almost cry)
6. 7years-LUKAS GRAHAM
7. Work- RIHANNA FT DRAKE
8. Adventure of a lifetime-COLDPLAY
9. Back to sleep-CHRIS BROWN
10. stressed out -TWENTY ONE PILOTS
11. Bestfriend-YOUNGTHUG
12. me myself 'n i- G-EAZY FT BEBE REXHA
13. one call away-CHARLIE PUTH
14. say It-TORY LANEZ
15. love yourself-JUSTIN BIEBER

NOTE: The following songs listed above are great hits. Enjoy cool.
Currently on rotate those tunes up there cool. Nice one
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2016
ebenezer4o2:

@Op,what website do u download ur songs?

Truly, i get 'em frm US billboard charts..den i google search it like dis..e.g 'One call away by charlie puth mp3 download'...it would show me different sites where i can get d song from..

I only do that when i can't find my desired song in these following sites- waptrick.com , mp3lio.com , mp3skull.com..
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2016
BumBae:
Currently on rotate those tunes up there cool. Nice one

Yea !...wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashawo Joints In Ojodu Lagos / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You / What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.