Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb (9375 Views)

Dope / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Shameless - The weekend Often - The Weekend Acquainted - The Weekend Dark Times - The Weekend The Hills - The Weekend Prisoner - The Weekend
TEAM THE WEEKND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by KingTom(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2016
1. NWA- Straight Outta Compton
2. Dr Dre ft. Snoop Dogg- Still D.R.E
3. Eazy E- Boyz N Da Hood
4. Eazy E- Real Muthafuckin Gs
5. Sam Smith - Writting's on the wall
6. The weekend- The hills
7. D'banj- Emergency
8. Travis Scott- Antidote
9. Afterlife - Xylø
10. Kanye West ft. Jay z and big Sean- Clique
11. 2pac ft. Dr Dre and Roger Troutman- Carlifonia love
12. I against I- Mos Def
13. Between the sheets- The isley brothers wink
14. Notorious BIG- Big poppa
15. Repete- Blackmagic

That's not all and that's not the top 15 but na wetin I remember I put embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
Are these ones songsundecided??,,,my brother, people that sang reall songs have long been dead, we only remember them by the legacy in which they left through musicundecided....yet to see a nairalander who knows what a reall song is...all these contemporary musicians are making noise singing pick up lines and what people have sang before and remixed it, especially nigerian musiciansundecided

Lol, bro do u still live in the 80's?....this is jet age , so face it grin.
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2016
KingTom:
1. NWA- Straight Outta Compton
2. Dr Dre ft. Snoop Dogg- Still D.R.E
3. Eazy E- Boyz N Da Hood
4. Eazy E- Real Muthafuckin Gs
5. Sam Smith - Writting's on the wall
6. The weekend- The hills
7. D'banj- Emergency
8. Travis Scott- Antidote
9. Afterlife - Xylø
10. Kanye West ft. Jay z and big Sean- Clique
11. 2pac ft. Dr Dre and Roger Troutman- Carlifonia love
12. I against I- Mos Def
13. Between the sheets- The isley brothers wink
14. Notorious BIG- Big poppa
15. Repete- Blackmagic

That's not all and that's not the top 15 but na wetin I remember I put embarassed

Hehehe,, ur hiphop is on point...straight up cool

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Shameless - The weekend
Often - The Weekend
Acquainted - The Weekend
Dark Times - The Weekend
The Hills - The Weekend
Prisoner - The Weekend
u like the dude or u like his song?
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Zceesneh:

I guess he likes both, cuz most of his songs are all hits... cool
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by firstking01(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

Lol, bro do u still live in the 80's?....this is jet age , so face it grin.
but unfortunately the so called jet age are singing rubbishundecided
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by firstking01(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
SUGARBEE:
1) Adventure of a lifetime.. Coldplay is one of the best of the best, then, pillow talk by zayn.. Back to sleep..

Then we have Janelle Monae-What is love.. Rachel platten-Lone Ranger.. Lorde-Tennis court, Sam Smith - La La la, Charlie Puth ft Selena gomez- we don't talk anymore , Sia-one million bullets, one direction - steal my girl, the weeknd - in the night, Chris Brown - zero.. John Newman ft Calvin Harris - blame

grin
Hi...how and where have you been??
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
ask me again
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ask me again
angry why can't u answer simple question?
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by KingRex1(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ask me again
lmao!
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry why can't u answer simple question?
cuz I expect your brain to have answer to that SIMPLE QUESTION. It's called 'common sense'
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
lmao!
my brother, see me see question ooo
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by KingRex1(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my brother, see me see question ooo
Lol, The guy taya me sef.
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hehehe,, ur hiphop is on point...straight up cool
especially number 4 grin
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol, The guy taya me sef.
no mind the guy jare. Lol
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by uzilee(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Jacksonville:
Hello,Goodevenin'! cool. I present to you fifteen(15) dope 'n awesome songs which are pleasant to the ears. Trust me u would enjoy 'em . Straight up cool

Here we go cool

1. Down in the Dm-YO GOTTI (It goes down in the dm cool )
2. I took a pill in ibiza-MIKE POSNER
3. white iverson-POST MALONE
4. pillowtalk-ZAYN
5. safe and sound- TAYLOR SWIFT (This one could make u think far and almost cry)
6. 7years-LUKAS GRAHAM
7. Work- RIHANNA FT DRAKE
8. Adventure of a lifetime-COLDPLAY
9. Back to sleep-CHRIS BROWN
10. stressed out -TWENTY ONE PILOTS
11. Bestfriend-YOUNGTHUG
12. me myself 'n i- G-EAZY FT BEBE REXHA
13. one call away-CHARLIE PUTH
14. say It-TORY LANEZ
15. love yourself-JUSTIN BIEBER

NOTE: The following songs listed above are great hits. Enjoy cool.
coldplay - a head full of dreams is the album in which adventures of a lifetime falls....other awesome jamz there are 'fun' feat tove lo and hymn for the weekend ft beyonce smiley diehard coldplay fan here wink

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
uzilee:
coldplay - a head full of dreams is the album in which adventures of a lifetime falls....other awesome jamz there are 'fun' feat tove lo and hymn for the weekend ft beyonce smiley diehard coldplay fan here wink

Hehehe, i sight ya! ..The dude is awesome!.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2016
SUGARBEE:
1) Adventure of a lifetime.. Coldplay is one of the best of the best, then, pillow talk by zayn.. Back to sleep..

Then we have Janelle Monae-What is love.. Rachel platten-Lone Ranger.. Lorde-Tennis court, Sam Smith - La La la, Charlie Puth ft Selena gomez- we don't talk anymore , Sia-one million bullets, one direction - steal my girl, the weeknd - in the night, Chris Brown - zero.. John Newman ft Calvin Harris - blame

grin
wow I never knew I have mate in music, sia one million bullets cool, but how about sia unstoppable and set free. r city Adam levine 's locked away, n make up by r city. Rachel platten stand by you. n fight song. Taylor swift out of d woods. n also wildest dreams damn I adore dat track n many more like carley jasper your type, selena Gomez same old love. if I should keep on listing I might xpload, is really good to know girls like u appreciate real music n make ur time in listening to dem I swear u will make a perfect wife becux music itself teaches in relationships for those who understands its meaning, am not talking about those crap of shoki, obobo n rest sang by some Nigerian artists
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cuz I expect your brain to have answer to that SIMPLE QUESTION. It's called 'common sense'
i hate you angry
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
i hate you angry
I'm not bothered. You are least of my worries

TBH, your existence is not something I'm aware of. I don't know you exist

Pls don't quote me no more.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not bothered. You are least of my worries

TBH, your existence is not something I'm aware of. I don't know you exist

Pls don't quote me no more.
Thanks for your understanding
angry angry wetin i do you naa
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry angry wetin i do you naa
who are you?
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who are you?
grin cheesy
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by queenfav(f): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Shameless - The weekend
Often - The Weekend
Acquainted - The Weekend
Dark Times - The Weekend
The Hills - The Weekend
Prisoner - The Weekend
ok..you are officially my nairaland bestie.. I love the weeknd,my colleague calls it an unhealthy obsession.Download as you are,shameless and angel.
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2016
queenfav:
ok..you are officially my nairaland bestie.. I love the weeknd,my colleague calls it an unhealthy obsession.Download as you are,shameless and angel.
lol.

It's actually not an obsession. It's just that you can't help but love his music. You just need a track to fall in love with his music. Lol

I bet you don't want to see my 'The Weekend' playlist
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by queenfav(f): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok,i give up!You are an addict..jeez!His songs are so nice, my colleagues have joined in my obsession.
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by queenfav(f): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Few of my current favourites are; 1.Gwen stefani-loveable ; truth ;me without you 2.Kelly clarkson-piece by piece 3.Gwen stefani ft fetty wap-asking 4 it 4.Tinashe ft. chris brown-down with your love 5.Future ft the weeknd-low life 6.Rihanna -love on the brain; needed me 7.Michelle obama,kelly Rowland, Missy elliot &ors-This is for my girls 8.Alessia cara-wild things 9.Ellie goulding-army 10.Belly ft the weeknd-might not

1 Like

Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
queenfav:
Few of my current favourites are; 1.Gwen stefani-loveable ; truth ;me without you 2.Kelly clarkson-piece by piece 3.Gwen stefani ft fetty wap-asking 4 it 4.Tinashe ft. chris brown-down with your love 5.Future ft the weeknd-low life 6.Rihanna -love on the brain; needed me 7.Michelle obama,kelly Rowland, Missy elliot &ors-This is for my girls 8.Alessia cara-wild things 9.Ellie goulding-army 10.Belly ft the weeknd-might not

Sweetsmiley...! You're good to go!..
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
queenfav:

Sweetsmiley...! You're good to go!..
Re: Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb by vivaciouzz(f): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
I love 7years by Lukas graham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.