Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! (2177 Views)

BBN Is For Jobless People / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Naijaboy.

This guy is jobless. He has spent 3months of his life on Nairaland.
Asin, he is the father of all jobless people on Nairaland who applauds him for being handsome and Eminent.

Dude you're my friend but as a friends we must tell ourselves the truth.
You're really jobless... U should be inserted in all job advertisements posters. Nairaland should give u and award for being a loyal jobless man.

MrCork:

Father of all lies and grandson of Satan.
This dude is like the most jobless in most inferiority complex human being I've seen on Nairaland.
He is so jobless such that I fell like praying for him sometimes.

Please bro get a job and stop helping seün AKA aka Gum grow this forum that have helped create more jobless people in the society.

(Wait... Nairaland is a great forum. The founder is as stingy as Buhari himself)

Tosyn2much.

Grandfather of all Top 10 things and shits.
This dude have helped shaped the romance section of Nairaland by introducing mind blowing threads that will make u ask... The_Fuck how this boy get this ideas.

But dude, by spending hours creating all those topics without getting paid, it shows and proves you're as jobless as the two jobless people aforementioned
Dude you're my friend but.
I must put it to u.
U ARE JOBLESS.

U WANT TO DENY IT?_FUCK U. U R JOBLESS. ACCEPT IT!!

Introvert:

This half nyash bitchh wakes up every morning just so she'll be the first to comment on every goddamned thread.
This fuckery female should be designed and award plaited in gold for being this jobless.
Although I admire her mind blowing post and contributions on this forum but.

Fucck u.. I don't admire your post. U are stuupid for posting the things u post. Because it has made u become a popular jobless person.
I can't believe a human being can be this jobless.
Receive job in Jesus name..
B¡tch shout amen.

Mizmicoly.

You're very intelligent and very jobless.
Although it seems you've found a job now, but u was jobless as of this time last two years.
I wish you remain this silent and only post once in a year as you do now.

But to hell with you for being jobless all those years!!

Cutehector.

I don't know you and you don't know me, but guess what, I know something about you that you don't know about yourself.

I know you're jobless and I know u don't know.
Now that you've known, can u please explain how spent 3 months of your life being online on Nairaland?

U see u can't... Just accept you're jobless and start looking for a job..

Idiat.!

Iceberlin:

This modafoka comments on every thread... Which automatically qualifies him as a psycho jobless person.
I can't wait any longer in putting it to the table that you've been making me angry by being this jobless and a burden to the society.

Please bro. Use your spare time to read your books and do assignments... That me later!

Twaci/alberto2k

The both of you are acute jobless people..
You're so jobless I don't even know how to classify you two.

In short u don't have hope again.

Let me finish this files I'm processing.
List still loading .. The list is very long

Falconey.

He is jobless Abd very rude person.
He doesn't know how to compose threads.
As in...he can't get a job in the real world, he also can't make a good post on Nl.
I think the mods should do him a favour by banning him for eternity and deleting all his annoying lost from Nl database.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by legendte(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
lol
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by falconey(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
this is so lame, reading through seeing "jobless" in every sentence.

I just added one.
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Topestbilly(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op give them job na, u get job na en u dey monitor others? Include your name too tongue

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by hifaif1: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
OK, I will make sure I report all of them to Seun. I mean all of them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Jadekitana(f): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jesus christ of jerusalem grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Vinshu(f): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
You cannot term them as jobless. Perhaps their work time or nature is permitting their time online
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by MUVA(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kikiki.. Someone tripping. And you must be the king of them all for having the time to scrutinize all their profiles. I mean, only a jobless human being does that.. Dude even created a thread, i laugh in vernacular.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
*checks names* OP is jobless too.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
for u to av noticed their joblessness, op, u are more jobless dan they are..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP, u need a job too. The amount of time and energy spent in researching and typing all those monikers can be used for more productive purpose. guess OP is like aunty kemi olunloyo.
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:
this is so lame, reading through seeing "jobless" in every sentence.

I just added one.

Ur brain wasn't built properly.

U actually read all the writeup.. Hahaha.

Bro congrats.. I wish u quick testimony

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
See kettle wey dey call pot black....yhu no dey jobless ??

Plus how do yhu define jobless...Consider what dey do as charity work to make nairaland more entertaining..!!! grin grin
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP can you please remove Twaci's name please.. your life actually depends on it... thank you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
I know the OP is high on Oshogbo weed
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
OP can you please remove Twaci's name please.. your life actually depends on it... thank you smiley

Don't try me bro
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Aristotle96(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
jboy73:
Naijaboy.

This guy is jobless. He has spent 3months of his life on Nairaland.
Asin, he is the father of all jobless people on Nairaland who applauds him for being handsome and Eminent.

Dude you're my friend but as a friends we must tell ourselves the truth.
You're really jobless... U should be inserted in all job advertisements posters. Nairaland should give u and award for being a loyal jobless man.

MrCork:

Father of all lies and grandson of Satan.
This dude is like the most jobless in most inferiority complex human being I've seen on Nairaland.
He is so jobless such that I fell like praying for him sometimes.

Please bro get a job and stop helping seün AKA aka Gum grow this forum that have helped create more jobless people in the society.

(Wait... Nairaland is a great forum. The founder is as stingy as Buhari himself)

Tosyn2much.

Grandfather of all Top 10 things and shits.
This dude have helped shaped the romance section of Nairaland by introducing mind blowing threads that will make u ask... The_Fuck how this boy get this ideas.

But dude, by spending hours creating all those topics without getting paid, it shows and proves you're as jobless as the two jobless people aforementioned
Dude you're my friend but.
I must put it to u.
U ARE JOBLESS.

U WANT TO DENY IT?_FUCK U. U R JOBLESS. ACCEPT IT!!

Introvert:

This half nyash bitchh wakes up every morning just so she'll be the first to comment on every goddamned thread.
This fuckery female should be designed and award plaited in gold for being this jobless.
Although I admire her mind blowing post and contributions on this forum but.

Fucck u.. I don't admire your post. U are stuupid for posting the things u post. Because it has made u become a popular jobless person.
I can't believe a human being can be this jobless.
Receive job in Jesus name..
B¡tch shout amen.

Mizmicoly.

You're very intelligent and very jobless.
Although it seems you've found a job now, but u was jobless as of this time last two years.
I wish you remain this silent and only post once in a year as you do now.

But to hell with you for being jobless all those years!!

Cutehector.

I don't know you and you don't know me, but guess what, I know something about you that you don't know about yourself.

I know you're jobless and I know u don't know.
Now that you've known, can u please explain how spent 3 months of your life being online on Nairaland?

U see u can't... Just accept you're jobless and start looking for a job..

Idiat.!

Iceberlin:

This modafoka comments on every thread... Which automatically qualifies him as a psycho jobless person.
I can't wait any longer in putting it to the table that you've been making me angry by being this jobless and a burden to the society.

Please bro. Use your spare time to read your books and do assignments... That me later!

Twaci/alberto2k

The both of you are acute jobless people..
You're so jobless I don't even know how to classify you two.

In short u don't have hope again.

Let me finish this files I'm processing.
List still loading .. The list is very long

Falconey.

He is jobless Abd very rude person.
He doesn't know how to compose threads.
As in...he can't get a job in the real world, he also can't make a good post on Nl.
I think the mods should do him a favour by banning him for eternity and deleting all his annoying lost from Nl database.
but op for u to take time dy monitor and notice d aforementioned... Then u jobless pass all of dem combined... So tey u dy go check their time spent online... Nawao o undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
jboy73:

Don't try me bro

Don't test me!...
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by tsamson(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulation, you have successfully been blocked by nairaland admin... Kindly openn a new aaccount...

Like for more prophecy...

It takes a Jobless Fellow to know another Jobless fellow...
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op u must hv spent months studying dis guys nd i think u are the most jobless among them.
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by MoneypassGod(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
God we need job in dis bleeped up country.
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by ndujekwu(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jadekitana:
Jesus christ of jerusalem grin grin grin

Funnily, I know am ff u, read ur comments, ur threads. But who are u? Trust me, I don't know
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by pennytration(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tell dem o. Add LadyF, Prettythicksme, Pheals, Refiner, Smellymouth, Lasisi69, Cruzita and Cuteopsy to dat list.
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by ndujekwu(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
1. As u point one finger at sum1, three points back at u

2. Na mad-man know him fellow mad colleagues

3. For u to have been tracking dese pple for the past few years, u r freaking jobless bro

Get a life.... oh!! U have a job

J - just
O- Over
B- Broke

grin grin grin
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by falconey(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
jboy73:

Ur brain wasn't built properly.
U actually read all the writeup.. Hahaha.
Bro congrats.. I wish u quick testimony
Certified slowpoke isn't that why you created the crap?
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by divinehand2003(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is the most JOBLESS post by a profound and deeply rooted jobless OP I have ever encountered on NL.
May deliverance from the kingdom of joblessness be his portion right now.....
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
ndujekwu:
1. As u point one finger at sum1, three points back at u

2. Na mad-man know him fellow mad colleagues

ahn ahn bros grin shey u dey use stylestyle dey call those people he mentioned mad men gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Smellymouth: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Jadekitana(f): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Just read and enjoy, that's all you need to know cheesy
ndujekwu:

Funnily, I know am ff u, read ur comments, ur threads. But who are u? Trust me, I don't know
Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Smellymouth: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
pennytration:
Tell dem o. Add La.dyF, Prettyt.hicksme, Ph.eals, Refi.ner, Smellym.outh, La.sisi69, Cruz.ita and Cuteo.psy to dat list.

Chaiii.. so ur villagers don finally get you sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! by Jadekitana(f): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
BreadandBeans:

ahn ahn bros grin shey u dey use stylestyle dey call those people he mentioned mad men gringrin

Your moniker though cheesy grin you stay in the hostel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? / I Love Yoga / I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Co - See More At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.