Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? (2137 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Strahovski1(m): 12:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Why we have miss nairaland?

What her use? What has the current miss NL done? That impact our lives on NL? Do they share the monies with us voters? Do they reply our pm after we vote and they win? Do they stop Se.un from making his tyrant/dictator government on nairaland? Do they stop Mynd.44 from banning me for 1 month for reporting post?

Do they change nairaland design in any way?
Do they add or subtract the rules of nl?
Do they improve the NL experience in anyway?
Do they go offline with the "crown" and make a difference as "Miss NL" in the society?

What is it then?

Do they become mod? If yes, what difference are they from the current mods? And if no, huh??

Do they become lalasticlal.a wife?
Do they give all the guys free BJs?

what use is the miss nairaland?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by santanamimi(f): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by RoyalBlak007: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2016
I really need to

know this...

1 Like

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Strahovski1(m): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2016
santanamimi:
Word!!!
Just vote ivyy and you will find out

If ivyy will give me BJ or give me part of the monies then yeah

Ivyy! Ivyy! Ivyy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by ronald4lif(m): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Just passing by in my debilitated mood while I await answers to the question(s) he raised. The only that makes sense is what impact do they bring to the forum and in the society. Please anyone with answers should avail us.
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Vinshu(f): 12:57am On Jun 12, 2016
It's the most useless competition I have ever seen. Absolutely useless.

12 Likes

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by rosy4u(f): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Me too dey wonder oo undecided
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by BoiledHead(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2016
Help me ask
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 12, 2016
The winner will marry seun
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by ezefrank87(m): 3:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Will be here waiting for answers too
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by babyfaceafrica: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Lmao......see as people no fit answer the question!!!...chai.....the competition is as useless as the p is psychology!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Sincerely, the question you asked is a good one, but just put ur thumb on mimzy and a trial will convince yougrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by braithwaite(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Vinshu:
It's the most useless competition I have ever seen. Absolutely useless.

Seriously

1 Like

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2016
the winner will marry me.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2016
The winner will marry an overaged hausa man! Rubbish competition partook by jobless ladies whose edible catering are free for all and sundry

5 Likes

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Strahovski1(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2016
No answer?

Smh
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Miss Nairaland pageants poses a lot of benefits for Nairaland at least potentially. Just like other beauty Queens, the winner could be the face of Nairaland at events and media parleys. She could take up a role as a charity event mobiliser by leveraging on her popularity.

The potentials and possibilities are endless.
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by wilybebsy(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Just for the funcheesy
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
NP: Too Young - Post Malone

1 Like

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Strahovski1(m): 12:30am On Jun 13, 2016
YBNR:
Miss Nairaland pageants poses a lot of benefits for Nairaland at least potentially. Just like other beauty Queens, the winner could be the face of Nairaland at events and media parleys. She could take up a role as a charity event mobiliser by leveraging on her popularity.

You realize this is not the first miss nl contest right?

How many events has Nairaland/Seun himself been to (in the name of nairaland)? Let alone Miss NL? How many event did the past Miss NL attend? undecided

undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by joey150(m): 1:44am On Jun 13, 2016
I wonder.. I think its down to joblessness. And i guess they win a price.. So its another partbof hustuling.

Bottom line,so much ado about nothing
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

You realize this is not the first miss nl contest right?

How many events has Nairaland/Seun himself been to (in the name of nairaland)? Let alone Miss NL? How many event did the past Miss NL attend? undecided

undecided

There's no crime in starting.
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Medunah: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Very good question

1 Like

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by hibiscus76(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
This Op ooo, you'd make the contestants start feeling bad now..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmm op sef
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by ivyT(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
YBNR:

6 Likes

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by DeSepiero(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
yet pesin mama dey contest.

by the way, are those jobless assho!es paid to campaign for them?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by crazymommy(f): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Am curious to know too with the way they bombard threads with Vote this vote that in a very serious manner..like it is more than just a fun..
Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mumu competition for LOOSE GIRLS

1 Like

Re: What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? by queendalyn(f): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2016
wilybebsy:
Just for the funcheesy
Just for fun & they're campaigning like Buhari?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Apology To Crazyquinn / Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew / Help, My Boyfriend Gets Violent During Sex - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.