Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants (9007 Views)

Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? / Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2016
All freshers are now expected 2 apply with one of d accredited driving schs by d GOV for training of 26days after which dey proceed 2 any driver's license center with dere certificate 2 process dere license proper and get dere biometric capturing done. D 24hrs process is no longer applicable 2 fresher.

Note dat dis new directive from Abuja has nothing to do with renewals as renewal applicants still get a 24hrs service.

2 Likes

Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by KingRex1(m): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2016
So person wey don dey drive since many yrs ago would still have to go to a driving sch for 26days? Haba, there must be a short cut

5 Likes

Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by yinkson(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2016
interesting
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by KingRex1(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2016
ocetomidex:

There isn't necessarily a short cut. But contact KSSM in Abuja. Here's a way they can help existing drivers who don't think they need to go to driving school, acquire their licenses in 12 working days:

5 days of Theory lessons > Theory Test > Pass > 5 days of Practical lessons > Practical Test > Pass > Certification of Completion & Full Driving License

If you fail the theory test after 5 days, you'll need to continue till you have reached the full period allocated for training, then you'd have another test. You can only progress to practical once you have passed theory.

If you fail the practical test, after 5 days, you'll need to continue till you have reached the full period allocated for training, then you'd have another test. You must pass both practical and theory to gain your full drivers license.

And the best part of this school is, if you plan to drive in the UK, you'll comfortable pass the UK Theory test, and you won't need to learn much more to pass the UK practical tests*

*This is subject to you undertaking the full time periods of the training.

They have some discounts going on now, so it great value for your money!

Their contact details are:

Address - 103 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone - 07010000175
Email - info@kssm.com.ng
Thanks for d info. Bt serzly man, cant it be any less rigorous?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Thanks for d info. Bt serzly man, cant it be any less rigorous?

Sadly not sad, but I think thats the best option. Attend lessons in the morning, and spend the rest of your day [s]driving, making sure not to get caught without a license wink[/s] practising what you learnt.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by freeman67: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2016
can we get a list of government approved driving schools here please?
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by KingRex1(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2016
ocetomidex:

Sadly not sad, but I think thats the best option. Attend lessons in the morning, and spend the rest of your day [s]driving, making sure not to get caught without a license wink[/s] practising what you learnt.
I've taught pple how to drive, even made money from it in 3rd nd 4th yr.. Now u want me to pay for lessons.

I try duin one late last year bt the guy just stole my 8k, tho i saw some he did for people b4 he vanished.

Cant i find such people again?
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
freeman67:
can we get a list of government approved driving schools here please?

I think they can be found on the FRSC website. The list is outdated. Most of the schools there are non-existent, and some teach rubbish. I've been 2 on the list and they were disappointing. KSSM has been recently accredited.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
I've taught pple how to drive, even made money from it in 3rd nd 4th yr.. Now u want me to pay for lessons.

I try duin one late last year bt the guy just stole my 8k, tho i saw some he did for people b4 he vanished.

Cant i find such people again?

LOL typical scam guy. Sorry about that. Okay well if know how to driver you can talk to them about their driving instructor training. I think that's the only way they can fast track your full standard driving license. Cuz if you're training to become an instructor, they'll quickly make sure you are set as a normal driver. Who know's they might consider employing you once you've completed the training.

As for fees, I'm not really sure what they will be, and I don't want to mis-quote anything. If you're free today, I guess you could just pop into their office at 103 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. I'm sure you'll get a definite answer then.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Exponental(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2016
That's good though! But what covers applicants within the 26days period?
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by KingRex1(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
ocetomidex:

LOL typical scam guy. Sorry about that. Okay well if know how to driver you can talk to them about their driving instructor training. I think that's the only way they can fast track your full standard driving license. Cuz if you're training to become an instructor, they'll quickly make sure you are set as a normal driver. Who know's they might consider employing you once you've completed the training.

As for fees, I'm not really sure what they will be, and I don't want to mis-quote anything. If you're free today, I guess you could just pop into their office at 103 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. I'm sure you'll get a definite answer then.
An instructor? Nah. Currently nt in abj..

Thanks for the info man
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
.............ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS. .....................

.................EASTER BONUS....................

All fresh applicants can now apply and obtain there drivers license within 24hrs all thanks 2 Easter season.

We just got dis info from Abuja 2day dat we can now process fresh drivers license for pple without dem having 2 attend any driving sch.

Dis offer starts from 2day and ends on Thursday of dis week just 2 enable pple enjoy d easter season 2 dere fullest without any restrictions.

So hurry now and apply.

Maximize dis opportunity cos from next week d new process continues.

Save ur self d stress of 26days training and even d extra cost.
Note: I operateonly in lagos.

Call or watsap NAT for more details on 08030487887
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
What does it mean if the number plate verification feature on FRSC website says a number plate was issued to a particular car but vehicle registration is yet to be completed.
Thanks for answering.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2016
savydo:
What does it mean if the number plate verification feature on FRSC website says a number plate was issued to a particular car but vehicle registration is yet to be completed.
Thanks for answering.

I've answered this question on your post on same topic. Check it out
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello great naira landers , for those of you that contacted us for processing of your driver's license within the grace period that was given as bonus for the Easter period, .... congratulations. ....as your applications were successful. We worked till 10pm on Thursday to ensure your forms were downloaded.

Also we apologize 4 not meeting up with the 24hrs promise due to the rush and ofcourse the Easter holiday from today through to Monday.

You can start coming for your biometric capturing starting from Tuesday.

Once again, congratulations for maximizing this opportunity.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2016
I'm about to purchase a Nigerian used vehicle and the vehicle owner is removing the number plate already registered for this particular vehicle for his use. Please is this the right procedure? What documents do I need to get from the selling owner? How do I do a change of ownership? How do I get certificate of proof of ownership? Is the seller required to give me the previous receipt of allocation of registration number or the previous plate number receipt ,even though he's removing the number plate? How do I get the CMR?
I know I should get the up to date Vehicle licenses,roadworthiness certificate, insurance certificate from the seller.

I believe what I'm really asking is: The processing of documents for a newly purchased Nigerian used or registered vehicle(that the selling owner is removing the number plates).

I'm a little confused here.Can you kindly break it down for me for each document up there? Thanks.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by lonelydora: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeria? There must be a way out and that way will be created by corrupt FRSC officials. Watch out and see.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
savydo:
I'm about to purchase a Nigerian used vehicle and the vehicle owner is removing the number plate already registered for this particular vehicle for his use. Please is this the right procedure? What documents do I need to get from the selling owner? How do I do a change of ownership? How do I get certificate of proof of ownership? Is the seller required to give me the previous receipt of allocation of registration number or the previous plate number receipt ,even though he's removing the number plate? How do I get the CMR?
I know I should get the up to date Vehicle licenses,roadworthiness certificate, insurance certificate from the seller.

I believe what I'm really asking is: The processing of documents for a newly purchased Nigerian used or registered vehicle(that the selling owner is removing the number plates).

I'm a little confused here.Can you kindly break it down for me for each document up there? Thanks.

The seller is doing the right thing by taking his no plate. But he is still to give you the original of the allocation of registration no, prove of ownership certificate and vehicle license because these are the documents you need to process your own documents. Though when you go to the original station of registration, what you are required to present to them are the copies of dis documents but at some point for CLEARIFICATION purpose, the originals could be demanded of you and if you are not able to provide it, it could be assumed to be a stollen vehicle.

Having gotten dis documents, U then proceed to processing of your change of ownership which includes afidavit, police report and cmr for change of ownership before proceeding to the station of registration for proper documentation and automated revenue reciept(ARR) and then re-registration of already registered vehicle which will now come with your own no plate and all documents in your name.

Then the previous owner's original documents should be returned to him after having completed the processing of your own documents.

For any more information, you can watsapp me through my contact on my signature.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Lovelynature(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=achalugonata post=44114039]Hello great naira landers , for those of you that contacted us for processing of your driver's license within the grace period that was given as bonus for the Easter period, .... congratulations. ....as your applications were successful. We worked till 10pm on Thursday to ensure your forms were downloaded.

Also we apologize 4 not meeting up with the 24hrs promise due to the rush and ofcourse the Easter holiday from today through to Monday.

You can start coming for your biometric capturing starting from Tuesday.

Once again, congratulations for maximizing this opportunity. [/bquote] please can somebody use a fake driver's license to open a bank account? I've a friend who isn't a driver but wants to get a fake driver's license just to open a standard bank account as he doesn't have voter's card, national id card or international passport. Do you think bank can find out? Hope it won't cause problem if they do? Though I advised him against it.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ lovelynature: I really don't know what measures they will take if they find out but the essence of asking for your means of identification is to reconfirm the data provided by the individual in question. If the banks do there job properly., then they should be able to verify all license presented to them through frsc website. I don't advice your friend to get a fake license.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Lovelynature(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
achalugonata:
@ lovelynature: I really don't know what measures they will take if they find out but the essence of asking for your means of identification is to reconfirm the data provided by the individual in question. If the banks do there job properly., then they should be able to verify all license presented to them through frsc website. I don't advice your friend to get a fake license.
ok thanks dear
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
ok thanks dear

You are welcome.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
For enquiries on how to process your hassle free driver's license for fresh or renewal :

Call or watsap Nat on :08030487887
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
You can now process your fresh driver's license with 20k. This includes the driving sch fee but the 26days still stands.

While renewal of your driver's license can be done within 24hrs.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
For enquiries call or watspp Nat through 08030487887
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
For enquiries call or watspp Nat through 08030487887
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 03, 2016
For enquiries on how to process your hassle free fresh and renewal driver's license,

Call Nat on 08094212158 or watsap Nat on 08030487887.
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 06, 2016
For enquiries call or watsap Nat on 08030487887
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 09, 2016
Still here to give you quality service with regard to your driver's license and vehicle documentations.

Call or watsap Nat on 08030487887
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by demoBaba: 10:48am On May 10, 2016
KingRex1:
So person wey don dey drive since many yrs ago would still have to go to a driving sch for 26days? Haba, there must be a short cut

Broz, he said freshers
Re: Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants by KingRex1(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2016
demoBaba:

Broz, he said freshers
..nd i meant pple who drive bt dont have a lisence yet. Technically freshers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina / Overheating 406 / Between China And Tokunbo Tyres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.