Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina (9010 Views)

Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? / Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. / Why Are Used Classic Mercedes Cars So Cheap In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by Yoshidabest10: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Why are cars very cheap in katsina? Are they genuine cars? I saw a lexus rx 330 for 800k in daura
Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by ironheart(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Yoshidabest10:
Why are cars very cheap in katsina? Are they genuine cars? I saw a lexus rx 330 for 800k in daura
because 90% of the times the buyerz are faraway from katsina n you cannot go there. The scammers will ask you to do down payment. I guess you saw the advert on scam village JIJI

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by sultaan(m): 2:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Or they were stolen from owners far away from sale location
Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yoshidabest10:

99per of cars in kastina do not have custom duty, kastina is a border town to niger if I'm right. But no matter how far kastina is an rx330 will not be sold for 1.5m Not to talk of 800k. If you find an 800k deal it is a scam, the economy is not that bad yet.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by Meotoka(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Don't be deceived by cheap prices in katsina. I reside in Katsina and just like someone said that 99.5% of cars in katsina doesn't have custom papers, reason been that customs doesn't disturb them in the north. most cheap Tokunbo cars are from Niger republic which was once used by someone in either kano, katsina and near by state which was later returned and resold out. If u need a car just go to Benin republic or Togo and count Katsina cars out.
Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by Meotoka(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Don't be deceived by cheap prices in katsina through, we have genuine owners. I work and reside in Katsina, I know how it works here, just like someone said that 99.5% of cars in katsina doesn't have vehicle license let alone custom papers, reason been that customs doesn't disturb them in the north. most cheap Tokunbo cars are from Niger republic which was once used by someone in either kano, katsina and near by state which was later returned and resold out. If u need a car just go to Benin republic or Togo and count Katsina cars out. It may interest you that I bought my Tokunbo Golf car in Lagos and not in Katsina where I reside.
Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by cardoctor(m): 4:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Scammers alert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by lonelydora: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
My motto in life: IF IT'S TOO CHEAP, DON'T BUY IT.

No matter what you can't cajole me into buying what the price is too cheap to be true
Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
You must know that these guys are farmers, during planting system they sell off their cars to raise money to support farming .

Unlike people in the south they dont worship their vehicles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaeforum:
You must know that these guys are farmers, during planting system they sell off their cars to raise money to support farming .

Unlike people in the south they dont worship their vehicles.

My northern brothers worship their hondas

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

My northern brothers worship their hondas

Yes , but if they need funds for pressing things they will sell them without hesitation and buy something bigger, trust me. They dont cling to possessions .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by abulude: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2016
There is one Olawale that operates a crime syndicate with cells in Ijebu-Ode, Lagos, Daura, Kankara and Katsina. His mobile numbers are 08104457552, 08063171655 and 07036701844. He is a highly skilled fraudster. Members of public should beware!

These are some of his adverts on olx:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by tony0806: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2022
I thought of it too. The prices are too cheap to be true
Re: Why Are Cars Cheap In Katsina by Dozieson(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
tony0806:
I thought of it too. The prices are too cheap to be true

Share cars and their prices from there

(1) (Reply)

One Week Old Tokumbo Car With Engine Problem Please Help / Help! Car A/c Only Chills Mornings & Evenings / 2007 Honda Accord Problems - Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.