Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Her Stare Freaks Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Stare Freaks Me Out (3787 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2016
ionsman:

Uniben student?

Yea.
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by 2sexynet: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea.
i dont want to meet you again angry
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by davidsgal(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lol... I do stare like dah... Till he told me plainly that I should stop lookin at him like dah... Lookin like I was planning to beat him up or open his brain to know what he has done.

1 Like

Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by kilokeys(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
davidsgal:
Lol... I do stare like dah... Till he told me plainly that I should stop lookin at him like dah... Lookin like I was planning to beat him up or open his brain to know what he has done.

Abi. Wetin una dey find.. Why do you stare?
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by Lovetinz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Mona Lisa stare.
The Thunderbolt gaze.

If you don't look away you are in trouble.
If you remember it on a lonely late night, you are lost!
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by MrCork: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
kilokeys:
Do all girls do this..

I come dey fear o. It's kind of creepy.. She just stares as if she wants to pick my brains esp when we r alone and not talking about anything.

I love her. The gaze is just intense. Like " you this bobo, If u leave me, I'll find you, I'll kill you" kind of gaze

...do you where glasses? angry
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by kilokeys(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrCork:

...do you wear glasses? angry

Naaah. Why?

Lalasticlala.. Do u have a gf sef?.. Oya FP.

But download my love song first. It's new. I am a nairalander too na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by MrCork: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
kilokeys:

Naaah. Why?

Lalasticlala.. Do u have a gf sef?.. Oya FP.

...the truth? ..no ofeense to your picture profile but I think she think your ugly not becossss you ugly but becosss she think you ugly in a ugly way but not the usual ugly way too ugly but in a ok way....does this make sense? (No ofeense) smiley
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by 2dice(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hehehehehe
Next time she doss daah shiii...tell her
Yo gonna call the Popo grin
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by kilokeys(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrCork:

...the truth? ..no ofeense to your picture profile but I think she think your ugly not becossss you ugly but becosss she think you ugly in a ugly way but not the usual ugly way too ugly but in a ok way....does this make sense? (No ofeense) smiley

Ugliness is relative o.. I might not be as charming as Ryan gosling.. But i think i am the finest monkey in the animal kingdom .. If only we can see ur own face..

Chai.. Story of my life.. If I ugly
. Who come fine? undecided
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by davidsgal(f): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
kilokeys:

Abi. Wetin una dey find.. Why do you stare?
To get him scared.
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by kilokeys(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
davidsgal:
To get him scared.
U sure?
Or the fact u think u are lucky to have him.. Seizing the moment, taking all u can take in.. Enough frames to fantasize with.. Talk true o
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2016
kilokeys:

Ugliness is relative o.. I might not be as charming as Ryan gosling.. But i think i am the finest monkey in the animal kingdom .. If only we can see ur own face..

Chai.. Story of my life.. If I ugly
. Who come fine? undecided

Hahahahahahah...indeed...those ppol calling others ugly,I'm for sure they are worst than tat grin grin grin
Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by davidsgal(f): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
kilokeys:
U sure?
Or the fact u think u are lucky to have him.. Seizing the moment, taking all u can take in.. Enough frames to fantasize with.. Talk true o
Ahahah..... U're close.... Buh sometimes it's to get him scared oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.