Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man (723 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by RichieKado(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
There is this girl am dating back then in skool, we later met in lagos and continue the relationship.
    only for her to tell me one ugly day that she want to be with me in future but there is this guy she is with.
    believe u me i don't know what she meant and what to do right now.
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by Shentz(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
she don't want you, what are you going to do apart from move on!
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by omega25red(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
What do you mean by you dont know what she meant. She basically just told to get lost i guess you undertand that
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by MoneyRule(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2009
Ehe now! What's not to understand?
She's going to marry her fiancee but whenever the guy dies, she'll marry you, so keep ur fingers crossed,u neva know!
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by biola44: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
r u wishihg a fellow NL "tokunbo" wife?
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by kokoA(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2009
biola44:

r u wishihg a fellow NL "tokunbo" wife?

The guy deserves a third hand wife even. How can he post such a thing? You are dating another man's wife to be and you have the guts to come here and seek our advice. Do you think we are jobless people in here?
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by kok(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
Stop hanging, move ahead!
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by RichieKado(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
sorry you guys i thought i ve u to confide in, never knew u're too busy
to help a broda with an advice. Thanx any way.
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by MoneyRule(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ biola44
No, i'm not WISHING a fellow nairalander "tokunbo wife", i'm ADVICING a fellow nairalander.
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by youngzeal1: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
wake up men.  i think she is done with you. move on
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by bidex(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
kokoA:

The guy deserves a third hand wife even. How can he post such a thing? You are dating another man's wife to be and you have the guts to come here and seek our advice. Do you think we are jobless people in here?

third hand ke? iyen ti poju ju now, i think the guy will be better off with nigerian use. is it after she is being usend and dumped by an idiot before she will be yours? i think you need to sit with her one on one and sort this out. make your stand known to her clearly that "it is you or never" that way you will know your fate. i hate it to see a woman double dating and still be confident to tell her boyfriend that she's doubledating. what kind of girl is she sef? asawo in disguise?
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2009
@poster
think about it for a minute. . . . . . . . . this girl has a boyfriend and yet makes plans to be with you. if she can do that with THIS boyfriend, then what makes you think she will not do that with you? a lying skank is a LYING SKANK however you want to look at it. move on and hope to meet a good women that is right for you.
no matter how good you think that girl is, she aint. she has no relationship ethics, she is a liar, she is a rat, she is deceiving and deceitful, not trustworthy and dishonest.
WHAT MORE WARNING SIGNS DO YOU NEED?!
ps: the same way you get this girl is the same way you will loose her.
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by Godmother(f): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
MoneyRule:

Ehe now! What's not to understand?
She's going to marry her fiancee but whenever the guy dies, she'll marry you, so keep ur fingers crossed,u neva know!

Lol
Re: She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man by Akinagirl(f): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2009
Sorry bro, let her go, you can do better than that anyway. How can she have a finace and be telling you that she wants something long term with you? She has made her choice, don't let her deceive you.

(1) (Reply)

His Girls Friend Has A Marine Husband / I Need True Love Very Fast / Forced To Swear With The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.