Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! (6659 Views)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

Am really really e-angry at u . Infact na for village we go settle am angry

Nna no vex, I have been very busy lately, with work and all, how have you been
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2016
ari3l:

Nna no vex, I have been very busy lately, with work and all, how have you been

no am coming o.
No Easter greeting.
No nothing, just silence... Haba odikwa imirimius... You wan loneliness to kill nwa mmadu?
Where my Easter chicken?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amorc: School Or Secret Society? / John 1:1 According To Greek And Aramaic Translation / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.