Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! (6654 Views)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

That's what I call madness. Attacking your own kind...serious case of mental disorder, no wonder you say they are not muslims.

Islam needs a new Quran. The bad name is what too much

jihadist attack Muslims based on these reasons.
1. If they are of different sect, example ISIS won't hesitate to attack a Shiite mosque or holy site.. Including any sufi or ahmadiyyas mosque.

2. They will attack the Muslim, mosque if they don't support there full interpretation Islam domination instructed by mohamed... That is to say if they are conservative , easy going , civilised Muslims like my SW brothers.. Who they considered to be lukewarm(in Christian terminology).

3. Then there is what we called KiTMAN:

4. . . Let me stop here. I am blackfire.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

aah aah my wife Islam ve respect for women, wrapping them inside black nylon bag-like cloth is that not packaged respect?

I just love this our holy prophet, that's what u will get if at 24 years u ve a sugar mumy... As u grow older your sexual libido will be high, and u won't ve common respect for women, after all your sugar mummy was nearly 50 while u are 24.

Pls clap for our oyen amuma di nso.

Smh, very bad. Very bad

I'm glad their eyes are becoming open.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

jihadist attack Muslims based on these reasons.
1. If they are of different sect, example ISIS won't hesitate to attack a Shiite mosque or holy site.. Including any sufi or ahmadiyyas mosque.

2. They will attack the Muslim, mosque if they don't support there full interpretation Islam domination instructed by mohamed... That is to say if they are conservative , easy going , civilised Muslims like my SW brothers.. Who they considered to be lukewarm(in Christian terminology).

3. Then there is what we called KiTMAN:

4. . . Let me stop here. I am blackfire.

What's kitman!
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

What's kitman!

ask those al majiris what is KITMAN... If they are truthful u will know why a Muslim killing a Muslim or bombing mosque is halal(allowed).

Well when they finish, i will explain, but let me call my friends annunaki, truthurt1, gimakol, lordnicklaus.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

Don't answer a question with a question, I said who persecutes the Muslims. I would want to hear, give me instances.
lol, but that was what you did, you answered my question with a question, and i noticed all along that, this is what you do, so i am playing your card with you, anyway what i mean by persecution isnt really by putting to death, but by what you and your cohorts enjoy doing.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
moi amigos blackfire gracias...

I was summoned and I'm here, I didn't want to be banned again as I have suffered several bans and other than talking I just be focusing on some very silly people who would always Wonna talk back at crap they never know... hence I watch, and wait

never heard of Taqiyya and Kitman? deception in Islamic terrorism! islam is always known to lie to protect the image of islam, never make it seem like... o Yea, islam is a religion of war.

don't listen to whatever any Muslim tells you here, their lies and deception is way too much Ariel, or get ready to be the next isis recruit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
lol, but that was what you did, you answered my question with a question, and i noticed all along that, this is what you do, so i am playing your card with you, anyway what i mean by persecution isnt really by putting to death, but by what you and your cohorts enjoy doing.

You don't seem to understand persecution. Open google and type "who persecutes christians" let's see the answers.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
gimakon:

You don't seem to understand persecution. Open google and type "who persecutes christians" let's see the answers.
I cousel thee to consult a lexicon to see the definition of persecution.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I cousel thee to consult a lexicon to see the definition of persecution.

per·se·cu·tion/ˌpərsəˈkyo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs.

Now when you say persecution I want to show you something

From Google itself

https://www.google.com/search?q=persecution+islam+or+christianity&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivns&ei=W6LyVtL6D4XWUfaeueAF&start=0&sa=N
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
gimakon:

per·se·cu·tion/ˌpərsəˈkyo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs.

Now when you say persecution I want to show you something

From Google itself

https://www.google.com/search?q=persecution+islam+or+christianity&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivns&ei=W6LyVtL6D4XWUfaeueAF&start=0&sa=N
the embolden is what i meant.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
the embolden is what i meant.

Ha grin
U funny o.. so the family burnt in borno state for preaching Jesus Christ, what would you call that? Peace making? Okurin ko serious o grin
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
gimakon:

Ha grin
U funny o.. so the family burnt in borno state for preaching Jesus Christ, what would you call that? Peace making? Okurin ko serious o grin
do you even know what we are discussing?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by hydeehip(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

take away: is it right for me as a 20+ boy to ve a sugar mummy of nearly 50 years ?
Don't go yet can u give your 6 years old daughter to me when am nearly 60 years to f.vck..
Call me a prophet. Say peace be unto me for these sick attitude, now emulate me as u hear this.

Shkr

Brother ur above statement is full of lies is ds wat u teach ur young ones. if u dont knw simply ask! but if u wnt 2 blaspheme in name of knwin much i wonder why.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by hydeehip(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
gimakon:

I was summoned and I'm here, I didn't want to be banned again as I have suffered several bans and other than talking I just be focusing on some very silly people who would always Wonna talk back at crap they never know... hence I watch, and wait

never heard of Taqiyya and Kitman? deception in Islamic terrorism! islam is always known to lie to protect the image of islam, never make it seem like... o Yea, islam is a religion of war.

don't listen to whatever any Muslim tells you here, their lies and deception is way too much Ariel, or get ready to be the next isis recruit!

lol.......
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by hydeehip(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Killing is prohibited in Islam and terrorism is not a league of any religion, in 70s some catholic members were killing in England and then no one supported them likewise the Mulims will nt support any killing by anyone be it a group or individual. bt if u doubt we will go into history.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by hydeehip(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
The muslim will nt support any type of killing, but u think ds is excuse well look out.

1941 – 1945 The Roman Catholic Ustashi in the fascist state of Croatia butcher up to one million Serbian Orthodox Christians. Roman Catholic killer squads are often led by Franciscan priests, monks, and friars. This genocide is choreographed by two Jesuit prelates: Aloysius Stepinac and Ivan Saric.

Do we call ds religion preaching big NO.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
do you even know what we are discussing?

Ok am sorry, Temme
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
hydeehip:

Brother ur above statement is full of lies is ds wat u teach ur young ones. if u dont knw simply ask! but if u wnt 2 blaspheme in name of knwin much i wonder why.

hey keep quiet. . Can u point out the lies in my 2 statements that mohamed 24 had a sugar mummy called khadijat, a woman nearly 50 years?
Or that when the woman died mohamed married aisha 6years the daughter of abubakr?

So now if i point out the dirty character of our holly prophet is now a blasphemy. Is mohamed god? Is god mohamed?

If u cant answer these questions.. Don't ever in your life call me a liar.

These are the liars i know.
1. Allah is a deceiver, atleast that is one of his 99 coded names.

2. Mohamed has a PHD when it comes to lie, infact he invented al taqiya (i hope u know the meaning) , abrogation .

3. Who cover lies better than Muslims with threat, bullshit stories.

Maje ki n soro si e.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Gayjesus: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
bee444:
13 dead, 35 wounded as Brussels airport was blown apart by islamic terrorist. Another explosions is also happening around the country as we type. So much for the "religion of peace"

You dont sweat it when you are genuine. Likewise you don't have to repeatedly console yourself that you're a "religion of peace" if you really are.

* Brussels is in Belgium for the record.

Just as the Old Testament of the Bible commanded
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
gimakon:

long time i saw your post . . .
I don chop ban tire for here, atimes i didn't even know i ve been banned.

Any community/ country who underates Islam potency to cause tears, sorrows and blood.
Imagine one of those killed by those mujahadins is your brother paying your school fees? And someone still come to your face and say Islam is peace?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Visitor700: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Visitor700: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Blackfire:

long time i saw your post . . .
I don chop ban tire for here, atimes i didn't even know i ve been banned.

Any community/ country who underates Islam potency to cause tears, sorrows and blood.
Imagine one of those killed by those mujahadins is your brother paying your school fees? And someone still come to your face and say Islam is peace?

No mine Me jare,i just day read all the nonsense way this Muslims day write here. Come day preach christianity say Jesus na prophet.

When I read the Quran I was made to understand that even Jesus was mentioned everywhere in the quran and it speaks about miracles of our Lord Jesus. Mohammed never did any miracles ,just doing plenty copy paste of the bible and lying to his followers. 600 years after Christianity, islam came, but someone would come here and say one serious bullshit, like as if islam is the world's oldest religion. Say Jesus is not the founder of Christianity I come day ask is it mohammed that founded it? Jesus founded christianity through Paul who had a past, God singled him out and used him to do miracles bibles recorded today.

One ignoramus of a muslim told me Jesus wasn't crucified, I shock. I ask an say who them crucify, he say na one sinner way them make to resemble Jesus. Life taya me o... say gospel of barnabas... barnabas shay em write bible ni? smh

This people are blind. I swear.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
gimakon:

No mine Me jare,i just day read all the nonsense way this Muslims day write here. Come day preach christianity say Jesus na prophet.

When I read the Quran I was made to understand that even Jesus was mentioned everywhere in the quran and it speaks about miracles of our Lord Jesus. Mohammed never did any miracles ,just doing plenty copy paste of the bible and lying to his followers. 600 years after Christianity, islam came, but someone would come here and say one serious bullshit, like as if islam is the world's oldest religion. Say Jesus is not the founder of Christianity I come day ask is it mohammed that founded it? Jesus founded christianity through Paul who had a past, God singled him out and used him to do miracles bibles recorded today.

One ignoramus of a muslim told me Jesus wasn't crucified, I shock. I ask an say who them crucify, he say na one sinner way them make to resemble Jesus. Life taya me o... say gospel of barnabas... barnabas shay em write bible ni? smh

This people are blind. I swear.

my guy don weak pass weaker vessel..
The book of barnabas is how old?
The Romans crucified another but not Jesus, do the Romans look like learners to u?

Ok since they like cooking up stories i ve also develop my own poison for them.

1. Mohamed invented electricity.
2. Mohamed is a Chinese man, but his grandfather is an igbo man.
3. Every land in the whole world belong to mohamed..
4. Mohamed is the owner of the dollar, is because u people are criticizing him, that is why the dollar is now high, if u stop the dollar will be normal again.
*why are u laughing*... Ok i will not talk the remaining ones again.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Annunaki(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Blackfire:

The Romans crucified another but not Jesus, do the Romans look like learners to u?

4. Mohamed is the owner of the dollar, is because u people are criticizing him, that is why the dollar is now high, if u stop the dollar will be normal again.

gringringrin
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Blackfire:

Ike agwu la m. Ndi ke egbuela m.
I no come understand which kain rubbish talk be all this one way them day talk, I give one warning make em stop to talk rubbish when em see me online again.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:

gringringrin

.... And u my friend annunaki was the one who suggested to mohamed to name Islam the religion of peace.

If i catch that ACADIP guy eh, walahi talahi sumobi sulawa he will enjoy me parisbookaddict love the bible, or my wife ari3 love travelling.. Or how analice107 love praying,
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Annunaki(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Blackfire:

.... And u my friend annunaki was the one who suggested to mohamed to name Islam the religion of peace.

If i catch that ACADIP guy eh, walahi talahi sumobi sulawa he will enjoy me parisbookaddict love the bible, or my wife ari3 love travelling.. Or how analice107 love praying,

I actually suggested "religion of piss" but the al taquiya progenitor changed it to "religion of peace" grin meanwhile, you really mean the acadip guy oh grin but the guy needs to be exposed, publicly humiliated and disgraced. His al taquiya is really nauseating.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:

I actually suggested "religion of piss" but the al taquiya progenitor changed it to "religion of peace" grin meanwhile, you really mean the acadip guy oh grin but the guy needs to be exposed, publicly humiliated and disgraced. His al taquiya is really nauseating.

his style of debate is to quote a bible verse, merge it with another out of context verse, sip in a little quranic verse, then discredit the entire verse, then chapter then the whole of the bible, the next thing is to bring in that little quranic verse of before, mix it with al taqiya and some meccan verse .... Just like a magician mohamed will come out looking holly, Allah will come out looking merciful..

But what he dosent know , that his style will doomed him, but i pray he win me, because if not he will be out of business.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Annunaki(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Blackfire:

his style of debate is to quote a bible verse, merge it with another out of context verse, sip in a little quranic verse, then discredit the entire verse, then chapter then the whole of the bible, the next thing is to bring in that little quranic verse of before, mix it with al taqiya and some meccan verse .... Just like a magician mohamed will come out looking holly, Allah will come out looking merciful..

But what he dosent know , that his style will doomed him, but i pray he win me, because if not he will be out of business.

Yeah debating an atheist who doesn't believe in the bible will completely knock him off balance grin actually his style of debate is the same as every other muslim apologetic and that is quoting biblical verses out of context to deceive the gullible. If I am to debate him, I will give him ground rules that will put him in a box which if he breaks will translate to him having lost the debate. grin
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:

Yeah debating an atheist who doesn't believe in the bible will completely knock him off balance grin actually his style of debate is the same as every other muslim apologetic and that is quoting biblical verses out of context to deceive the gullible. If I am to debate him, I will give him ground rules that will put him in a box which if he breaks will translate to him having lost the debate. grin

unfortunately for him, i ve no rule.. I will feed him with his own very poison of al taqiya.

But u know what, lets see how it goes.
I will be going to arisekola mosque at iwo road to enquire how to meet the guy.. Or opposite the mosque to find out.

Am going to enjoy this adventure.. And like i said you folks will be updated.
*wicked smile*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. / Why Do We Celebrate Christmas? / How Do Spirits Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.