Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! (6657 Views)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

take away: is it right for me as a 20+ boy to ve a sugar mummy of nearly 50 years ?
Don't go yet can u give your 6 years old daughter to me when am nearly 60 years to f.vck..
Call me a prophet. Say peace be unto me for these sick attitude, now emulate me as u hear this.

Shkr

I see you're only tryna win an "argument" not tryna have an healthy dialogue in the context of the op if not so you wouldn't derail the thread..piece of advice for you "get the next brother" perhaps you earn the chance to swim in your ocean of pomposity
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Annunaki(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
I only belong where truth belongs

Then you can't possibly be a muslim as there is absolutely no truth in islam.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Annunaki(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
I see you're only tryna win an "argument" not tryna have an healthy dialogue in the context of the op if not so you wouldn't derail the thread..piece of advice for you "get the next brother" perhaps you earn the chance to swim in your ocean of pomposity

He is only trying to get you to understand that a character of such low moral values and vile personality like mohamed is not credible enough to be a prophet. And the brussels attack is a result of people accepting a fraud as a prophet.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Annunaki:

remember when we were small, u ve this toy, u brag and do iyanga with it... Then one day your friend brought a better toy, more sophisticated, that the other kids start moving away from u, and saying 'see mimi's toy is fine '

now that shock is what our Muslim friends are seeing.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Annunaki:

well..I have a mind of my own and can discern truth from falsehood by my self,,the good thing about truth is it shines and illumines your path even when surrounded by the darkness of falsehood...so your OPINION isn't relevant..
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Annunaki:

He is only trying to get you to understand that a character of such low moral values and vile personality like mohamed is not credible enough to be a prophet. And the brussels attack is a result of people accepting a fraud as a prophet.

*many times i see a Muslim i cry in my heart*

see a man u are told is the best of creation, the man u must emulate(till date the world has known no peace, from his emulators)... Now with so glaring evidences of his evils, atrocities, sexual depravities, terror, high way robbery, wife snatching, sugar mummy- with khadijat, sleeping with maid, bipolar ... Yet yet yet yet they are dellusionalised by fusion of illusion..
Am happy many are now seeing the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Annunaki:

many have also seen him a prophet and didn't see this in him..countless of non-muslims have wrote articles about this man and His religion--give you a list so you can run a quick check on what they've got to say---bartrand russel,, rev-bostwart smith (muhammad and muhammadanism,,michael hart-most influential persons in history,,george jodac-peak of human justice,, george barnard shaw-the genuine islam, edward gibbon....the list is endless bro---last time I checked these men are more learned than you claim to be and it is better taking the word of a learned person...or don't you think so too?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
I only belong where truth belongs

smiley Hmm
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

*many times i see a Muslim i cry in my heart*

see a man u are told is the best of creation, the man u must emulate(till date the world has known no peace, from his emulators)... Now with so glaring evidences of his evils, atrocities, sexual depravities, terror, high way robbery, wife snatching, sugar mummy- with khadijat, sleeping with maid, bipolar ... Yet yet yet yet they are dellusionalised by fusion of illusion..
Am happy many are now seeing the truth.

And many are FĂșcking brain dead as well, see it and tell you it's accepted according to the quran.
One of my trips to Istanbul, I met one very annoying guy, there was something they said about ISIS drowning some girls who didn't accept to be sold as sex slaves, the guy said it's accepted in the Quran, I looked at him.. what I felt like doing was forcing breath away from him so he would never breathe again...

But I remember the kind of book it was, I didn't blame him. I just walked away. What a religion!

Belgium and other nations should ban islam.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

And many are FĂșcking brain dead as well, see it and tell you it's accepted according to the quran.
One of my trips to Istanbul, I met one very annoying guy, there was something they said about ISIS drowning some girls who didn't accept to be sold as sex slaves, the guy said it's accepted in the Quran, I looked at him.. what I felt like doing was forcing breath away from him so he would never breathe again...

But I remember the kind of book it was, I didn't blame him. I just walked away. What a religion!

aww,,,you should have asked where it is in the QURAN
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

just imagine a world without Islam for 1 year.

Imagine our minister of communication wearing handgloves to shake women, and his wife was covered like izza masqurade..

If Europe are not careful like Slovenia , what happen to original inhabitant of mecca will happen to them when they underated mohamed and his al majiris.

History is about to repeat itself.
Abeg my wife don't argue with a Muslim in Islamic land o... The next u will hear is , u are insulting mohamed.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
aww,,,you should have asked where it is in the QURAN

If really you stand by truth pass your judgement with this

Read Surah 33:50
sura 33:50:
we have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those slave girls whom your right hand possesses out of those whom allah has...

That verse virtually confirmed that mohammed gave rights to sex slavery as judged.

Read further

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Others are restrained to four wives, but may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30).

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

What a religion! Islam has no respect whatsoever for women!
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

just imagine a world without Islam for 1 year.

Imagine our minister of communication wearing handgloves to shake women, and his wife was covered like izza masqurade..

If Europe are not careful like Slovenia , what happen to original inhabitant of mecca will happen to them when they underated mohamed and his al majiris.

History is about to repeat itself.
Abeg my wife don't argue with a Muslim in Islamic land o... The next u will hear is , u are insulting mohamed.

I left angrily! Threw away the milkshake, entered a bus and moved back to where I lodged. Wasn't happy at all..

I doubt it, they won't be stupid hearing the things happening with islamic state.
In Armenia, majority of the Muslims there are becoming christians again. Like that and on like that, sanity would come back to then again, Gods grace.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:
@betatron lexiconkabir

Both of you talk like this apparently you don't practice islam to the letter. These ones claim they practice islam to the letter or is it that, you not real muslims? Why would you want to deny people who say and do what islam permits (according to them)

why do you pick thugs that claims to practice islam as exemplery muslims? do you think it will be fair for me to take these pastors that rape, give church members sp'erm to drink as holysp'erm, and many unprintable things, as exemplery christians? i dont think so.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
why do you pick thugs that claims to practice islam as exemplery muslims? do you think it will be fair for me to take these pastors that rape, give church members sp'erm to drink as holysp'erm, and many unprintable things, as exemplery christians? i dont think so.

I am shocked myself. Today you say islam is peaceful, tomorrow we see something else. I don't know what to say.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

I am shocked myself. Today you say islam is peaceful, tomorrow we see something else. I don't know what to say.
answer the question i asked.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
answer the question i asked.

Well won't sound nice. (Being honest) for me I called you here to see things that you insulted us christians for, peace was there for some days and now this.. Shay e make sense so?

Islamic practices I am against is killing christians, that I do not like, other practices is up to you.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

Well won't sound nice. (Being honest) for me I called you here to see things that you insulted us christians for, peace was there for some days and now this.. Shay e make sense so?

Islamic practices I am against is killing christians, that I do not like, other practices is up to you.
well, islam dont support this, blame the perpetrators not islam.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
well, islam dont support this, blame the perpetrators not islam.

Under whos veil? Why are they then called Islamic State?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

If really you stand by truth pass your judgement with this

Read Surah 33:50
sura 33:50:
we have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those slave girls whom your right hand possesses out of those whom allah has...

That verse virtually confirmed that mohammed gave rights to sex slavery as judged.

Read further

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Others are restrained to four wives, but may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30).

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

What a religion! Islam has no respect whatsoever for women!

aah aah my wife Islam ve respect for women, wrapping them inside black nylon bag-like cloth is that not packaged respect?

I just love this our holy prophet, that's what u will get if at 24 years u ve a sugar mumy... As u grow older your sexual libido will be high, and u won't ve common respect for women, after all your sugar mummy was nearly 50 while u are 24.

Pls clap for our oyen amuma di nso.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

Under whos veil? Why are they then called Islamic State?
so because they call them islamic state then authomatically they are working for islam? these people kill muslims too, so whats the sense in it? pls answer this question this time, why do you take thugs(minority) that claim to be muslims as exemplery muslims, instead of the majority that are peaceful?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
so because they call them islamic state then authomatically they are working for islam? these people kill muslims too, so whats the sense in it? pls answer this question this time, why do you take thugs(minority) that claim to be muslims as exemplery muslims, instead of the majority that are peaceful?

Why would they kill muslims?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

so you are not aware that isil,isis and boko haram kill muslims too?...maybe be you also don't know that they've attacked islamic states more than any other ...belgium itself has a significant number of muslims...
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
so you are not aware that isil,isis and boko haram kill muslims too?...maybe be you also don't know that they've attacked islamic states more than any other ...belgium itself has a significant number of muslims...

That's what I call madness. Attacking your own kind...serious case of mental disorder, no wonder you say they are not muslims.

Islam needs a new Quran. The bad name is what too much
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

well they do, in addition many sunni islamic scholars has condemned their acts, since they hide under sunni islam, go here http://lettertobaghdadi.com and see them.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

That's what I call madness. Attacking your own kind...serious case of mental disorder, no wonder you say they are not muslims.

Islam is bad because we are always persecuted and given bad names?

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

....lol....that's what the devil does he tries to attack and paint whatever is good black so as to make it repelling to people...but d truth remains "islam is perfect"

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Islam is bad because we are always persecuted and given bad names?

Who persecutes muslims? Who and who?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
....lol....that's what the devil does he tries to attack and paint whatever is good black so as to make it repelling to people...but d truth remains "islam is perfect"

Lol don't make me laugh. No one is perfect except God. I would say we allow God to have his way, but to me islam needs questions.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

what do you think i mean by persecution?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Don't answer a question with a question, I said who persecutes the Muslims. I would want to hear, give me instances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Spirits Exist? / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE / Amorc: School Or Secret Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.