Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo (65312 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Dimejimichael(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
When wil david Oyedipo stop smoking is Shisha pipe?? we all knw dat u do hate GMB,I still rememba ur prayer vividly dat sunday wen GEJ came to ur church,how u openly said God should rain fire on GEJ opposition! And u denial d allegation,all tank to ur church Engineers dat edit dat particular speech,,but me aint deaf,I was hearing ur words from I sat down in my parle sitting room..I didn't forget also aw u ask INEC chairman for polling unit in ur church premises!! Redeem neva ask for 1..
All 10% of ur church memeber can afford d tuition fees of Covenant Uni.Leadway still dey der!! All d skools were built on d sweat of der title nd offerings!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by wadetaw202: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

Are you in covenant university? is it the best university? how has covenant university saved Nigeria? Adeboye, Kumuyi, T.B Joshua, Pastor Chris knows their work and calling well. Get sense and get well soon.

You are very sick and irredeemably unreasonable.

How many universities has your dad built in Nigeria? If none, then you lack the moral justification to condemn another person.......my being or not being a student of covenant university does not change the fact that you are an iiiiidiot.

Do you know the present position of landmark university in Nigeria? It rates higher than many of your federal universities despite their government funding. Do you know how many people get employed there? I'm certain you are too stvpid and thoughtless to reason in this manner. Covenant may not be the best, but it is employing Nigerians. If all establishments owned by oyedepo decide to sack the Nigerians in its employment, you will then know his impact in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by alfsalami: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
I understand your own , the excess money that exchanged hands between you and GEJ before election must not end in vain
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by ijebu2020: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2016
I dnt understand why ths man of God shld be having two universities covenant and landmark University..May God hlp us
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by josefeneche: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2016
anonimi:
To which our "saviour" responded:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae
lol As a sitting President, you say it's none of my business that you're being insensitive to Nigerians' problems. wow wow wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by josefeneche: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2016
He is & what's more upsetting is the fact that his faithfuls will never see anything wrong in what he does.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by josefeneche: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

So anybody that complains bout the way government is handled must be a PDP??

Make me understand.
Really baffles me everytime. According to APC/PMB loyalists, the President shouldn't be criticized, he should be worshiped instead.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by chipet67(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:
By Demola Akinyemi

The Chancellor of Landmark University, Omu Aran, Kwara state, Bishop David Oyedepo, has challenged the present administration under President Muhammadu Buhari to be more sensitive to issues that affect ordinary nigerians saying that things have not been working well.

Oyedepo,also the founder of Living Faith Church worldwide,a.k.a Winners Chapel further described the socio-economic challenges in the nation as those borne out of systemic failure,adding that there is no point blaming any political party or individual for the current travails Nigeria is facing .

The clergyman cum academician spoke with journalists in Omu Aran at the fifth founder's day celebration of the private university he estaablished in Omu Aran,his country home.
According to him,"Our problem is a systemic problem not political or leadership problem and we must find solution to it. Nigeria will not go down the drain, we will proffer solution to it."
"The present administration should be more sensitive to issues that affect ordinary people, because things had not been working well."

He noted that,"Where we are today is not where we should be. The effect of the forex has a lot to do with small scale industries and that is where the bulk of Nigeria employment is."

"Anybody can make mistakes but if people in the authority are not sensitive to the cry of the people, we would keep making more mistakes. My understanding is that it is never late to be right. If a decision is made and we discovered it is not right we should do an informed review." he added.

Oyedepo also said, "What am saying is that things have not been working and we are all aware of it. There is no point pointing accusing finger. Each individuals in the country also have a lot to play to recover the dignity of our nation".

He however stressed that, "The challenges have been with us for many years, it didn't just happen now. Government should be sensitive on issue that affect everybody."
"We have been fighting over the issue of power for many decades now. Government should have its priority. They should itemise the fundamentals that can move Nigeria forward and commit to it. "He added.
He noted that,"We don't have to have the resources, if we have the platform for investors to come in because they are more in touch with the issues."

"Look at the present fuel problem. It used to be black market but now we have black stations and they have the right to sell at any price because they are private marketers but the government still need to come out and take a decision on it".

Oyedepo also said, "Solution should not be only thinking, we should go beyond thinking to reasoning, logical, rational and analytical reasoning by identifying the issues and proffer possible way out of the problem.

"Nigeria problems is all about cost effective solution that will come out of sound reasoning. Remember the people in government are from us. So, we are all in government since they are not foreigners. So each one of us has a role to play. Private bodies should be allowed in all other areas of the country just like we have in the education sector. "He stressed.

He further said that,"Nigerians need to take responsibility of our challenges and find solutions to them because we have nowhere else to go. We should not sit down and cast blames."

"We have to be committed in finding the solution and stop the blame game even though government has a major role to play, each one of us also has roles to play. People will not listen to a critique but a consult who are thinking value addition taught. We learn from other nations efforts in solving problems."he added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fuel-problem-used-to-be-black-market-but-now-we-have-black-stations-oyedepo/
First of all... Are you sensitive to the welfare of your members ?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Pot calling the kettle black! Is Oyedepo sensitive to the plight of the poor when he takes money as tithes and offerings from them to fly private jets, live in opulence and build schools for the super-rich?

They are both the same; wicked and insensitive.
May God have mercy on you. Tithes and offerings were ordained by God himself
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by brainiac007: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2016
AlanSugar:

And you think you made sense with this crab, except the gullible alert you released?!

crab? sorry, I never offered seafood. Oh, you meant 'crap' lolzzzzz
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Leke001: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2016
gospel truth,if Mr Junketeer would listen to reason and take proactive steps in alleviating the sufferings of the masses...
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Make me understand.

Are u calling our PAPA a wailer?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by listica(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:

how does my comment affect you
cos u r just a lady
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Pavarottii(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
kaeforum:

Are u calling our PAPA a wailer?
Define a wailer in the context u mean?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bernie4naija(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
shaaaaarrrrrrraaaaappppppp

infact, Nairaland should have a button for e-slap

https://www.nairaland.com/2990269/accountant-committed-fraud-thirty-one#43974792

many staff are groaning for low pay and lack of welfare services.

i bet you are a winner. if your church has an accountant, ask him what his monthly take home pay is

fine it is good to support your church but, truth be told, there are cases going on in Winners and they are trying to subdue it.

my friend sister is a member and she is the one giving me the lowdown of the current crisis rocking that church

wadetaw202:

How many universities has your dad built in Nigeria? If none, then you lack the moral justification to condemn another person.......my being or not being a student of covenant university does not change the fact that you are an iiiiidiot.

Do you know the present position of landmark university in Nigeria? It rates higher than many of your federal universities despite their government funding. Do you know how many people get employed there? I'm certain you are too stvpid and thoughtless to reason in this manner. Covenant may not be the best, but it is employing Nigerians. If all establishments owned by oyedepo decide to sack the Nigerians in its employment, you will then know his impact in Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

Must you curse me before you make your point. If Bishop oyedepo breeds your ilk, it goes a long way to prove my point. He should do more on his gullible followers
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Make me understand.
No sir, but Bishop was seen eating and dinning with gej, he was even rumored to have collected 7bn from him. You know what I'm talking about sir.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bernie4naija(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
stfuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wadetaw202:

What did he say wrong?

He shouldn't tell your dullarddd president to stop blaming past government, abi?

Or he shouldn't tell him to be more sensitive?

It is like it is only you that doesn't know your president is an insensitive bvffon.

And has oyedepo not contributed his quota in education and agriculture?

Do you know how many people are employed by covenant university, landmark university and living faith chapels?

You didn't use your head right while making that comment.
@bolded, have you ever asked if they are contented working there with better working conditions? https://www.nairaland.com/2990269/accountant-committed-fraud-thirty-one#43974792
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
brainiac007:

crab? sorry, I never offered seafood. Oh, you meant 'crap' lolzzzzz

Hohoho! You got me there, typos, my friend but you still made no sense! Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Origin(f): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
I wish we can give some people portfolio to manage. Let's see their results. Any president is up against millions of people that do not want their ideas to come to fruition. Corruption is ingrained in our very selves and until we change ourselves we cannot change this country.

I also believe churches and mosques are not doing enough to help. If people live on the streets have no food no work etc can the various religious groups provide at least some palliatives to reduce people's strives. We all have roles to play.

So many people needing medical intervention, the abused children, the rape victims, the orphans, the aged - what impact does the church or mosque make in a society.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bezimo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
ijebu2020:
I dnt understand why ths man of God shld be having two universities covenant and landmark University..May God hlp us

You are free to be angry that the Winners Chapel has 2 universities which are succeeding. More are still on the way.
kings University in Abuja loading.
Haters ride on.the more the hating the more the success.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Pavarottii(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

No sir, but Bishop was seen eating and dinning with gej, he was even rumored to have collected 7bn from him. You know what I'm talking about sir.
U saw GEJ eating and dinning with GEJ? shocked didn't u still see adeboye and mbaka with buhari. So a man of God can't associate with the president?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by de1de1SnrAd: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yeye dey smell! Every pastor wants to be Fr. Mbaka and Tunde Bakare. Yet they refuse to denounce their old master. Anyway, Mr. Gate-of-Hell Gate Keeper, your points are noted.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by vecman22(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
DejiOluyemi:

So pitiful you do not have good command of English. Idiot
tongue
DejiOluyemi:

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by vecman22(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
DejiOluyemi:

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by vecman22(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
DejiOluyemi:

mad man...your brain is dead if you can't spot a typo..

I better command money, Dan to command English tongue
DejiOluyemi:

Your brain is dead if you can't spot a typo..

I better command money, Dan to command English
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by wadetaw202: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
bernie4naija:
stfuuuuuuuuuuuuu@bolded, have you ever asked if they are contented working there with better working conditions? https://www.nairaland.com/2990269/accountant-committed-fraud-thirty-one#43974792

How many other employers in Nigeria have created convenient working environment for their staff members? AIT? RAYPOWER? THISDAY NEWSPAPER? GLO? MTN? the list is endless.

Is your country even convenient for business? Despite the inconvenience, he still provides job for them. Use your head Mr. Idiotaa.

Why haven't the staff members leave the place since the place isn't conducive for them? Simple; it is because there are no better jobs elsewhere. This means they will be grounded and jobless if he decides to sack them. Try to be reasonable, Mr. Idiotaa.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by wadetaw202: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

Must you curse me before you make your point. If Bishop oyedepo breeds your ilk, it goes a long way to prove my point. He should do more on his gullible followers

Infact you deserve more than that for your insensible comment
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by wadetaw202: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
bernie4naija:
shaaaaarrrrrrraaaaappppppp

infact, Nairaland should have a button for e-slap

https://www.nairaland.com/2990269/accountant-committed-fraud-thirty-one#43974792

many staff are groaning for low pay and lack of welfare services.

i bet you are a winner. if your church has an accountant, ask him what his monthly take home pay is

fine it is good to support your church but, truth be told, there are cases going on in Winners and they are trying to subdue it.

my friend sister is a member and she is the one giving me the lowdown of the current crisis rocking that church

How does crisis rocking the church have anything to do with the truth (or lack of it) of the statement he made?
Why haven't those staff members resigned? It is because there is no better job elsewhere.
And do you know what will happen if he decides to shut down his 2 universities? Thousands of Nigerians will become jobless. In fact, they will come to appreciate and desire that poor paying job more than anything after spending months at home without jobs. Maybe pay is low, but at least it pays their bills. And I'm certain their situations are better than those of osun state government workers.

And I think you are the one deserving e-slap for not reasoning properly before commenting. Ask yourself if anything is progressive in your country in recent times and you will come to appreciate the so-called little that you receive as salary.

Yes, I'm a winner, but I'm not a member of his church. Not being his church member doesn't mean I should throw the baby away with the bath water.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

Infact you deserve more than that for your insensible comment
You are in bondage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by wadetaw202: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

You are in bondage

You are in a worse bondage.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by PastorAji(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
my fingers are itching for reply but i won't talk
wadetaw202:

How does crisis rocking the church have anything to do with the truth (or lack of it) of the statement he made?
Why haven't those staff members resigned? It is because there is no better job elsewhere.
And do you know what will happen if he decides to shut down his 2 universities? Thousands of Nigerians will become jobless. In fact, they will come to appreciate and desire that poor paying job more than anything after spending months at home without jobs. Maybe pay is low, but at least it pays their bills. And I'm certain their situations are better than those of osun state government workers.

And I think you are the one deserving e-slap for not reasoning properly before commenting. Ask yourself if anything is progressive in your country in recent times and you will come to appreciate the so-called little that you receive as salary.

Yes, I'm a winner, but I'm not a member of his church. Not being his church member doesn't mean I should throw the baby away with the bath water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.