Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo (65247 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Deen77: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
mandax:
"Systemic Failure"in Nigeria -

this Bishop got the right answer to the cause of Nigeria's failure.

But President Buhari is only focused on preserving these systemic failures.

Prominent among the systemic failures are the rigged political structure of Nigeria and its unitary government system in a pluralistic country.

During state creation, one federating region north gave rise to twenty new federating units;

but two federating regions in the south gave rise to only seventeen new feferating units.

Soldiers representing the interests of Buhari's clan created these 36 states, and in the process proliferated undue large number of 19 states in the north.
This made politicians from north of Nigeria have a huge representstion advantages against politicians from the south. Again, the north takes home more of shared revenue than the south through the large number of states and local government councils, and thus dictates the pace of Nigeria's political prisoners..

Buhari's sensitivity is only geared toward preserving this fraudulent political structure.

Land mass is never used as criterion to derive new feferating units in a federal country.

Do you remember we vote GEJ in 2011, Buhari is in d contest.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
This guy should first care about the ordinary people in his church that can't afford to send their children to his university before uttering crap for cheap publicity. Where was he when government officials were paying tithe in millions?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by brainiac007: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
greggng:
Whatelse do you expect from a pdp pastor? Sorry gej is no more in power. Imagine a man that uses his helicopter to disturb my peace at gowon estate each time he visits his faith academic school

Chai! Poverty is a bastard. See ehn...if I own a Helicopter, I will make sure the entire nation hears it when I hover over them. With it I will visit my business outfits scattered all over the country in the shortest possible time. Perhaps, maybe that's why Baba God refused to bless you and I with one cos our minds are too small to grasp that level of blessing. And so, we remain where we are and complain day and night feeling sorry for ourselves rather that doing something to change our miserable existence. Like someone once said, 'I'm too busy tending my grass to care if yours is greener'.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by ihimiray(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
JennyNwa22:

You are obviously the zombie here
Jennynwa u are a slowpoke... How dare u call him a zombie.... U lack home training Dat why u keep calling our beloved president a Dillard..can u call ur fada same
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
sirlop:

Nobody is perfect bro
u called some1 who said the truth an idiot and went ahead to say that the guys english was impeccable wen there where loopholes.

Now u knw no1 is perfect!.*winks*
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mandax: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Since one northern region was turned into a whooping number of 20 federating units with three senators from each state, it then means that whoever is going to rule Nigeria must be "appointed" by an advantaged class of northern politicians who can easily gather a few more politicians in and outside the north to "appoint" whoever shall be president of Nigeria.

Fair competition is relegated to the background in Nigeria.

People thus depend on oil proceeds - no competition to excel among Nigeria's groups. Nigeria's groups rather struggle to have one of their tribes man in Aso Rock.

The few politicians at the centre in Abuja are charged with bringing development amenities to all of wid wide Nigeria. This breeds
and feeds corruption in the population of Nigeria.

Reform Nigeria politically, or dissolve the fraudulent union immediately.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by kareemkamil(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some people will hide under evil, and they will be calling there self Bishop. See this theif Oyedepo is talking. Useless Bishop, what concerned you about politics. Instead for you to be helping with prayer, u are criticising. Idiot you better keep your mouth short. Deceiver Bishop. U are a fool, dont think that you are Baba Alawo Pastor that that one clear you free, idiot.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by brainiac007: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
sirlop:

And the four private jets? Defender...

I pray that God will bless you enough to afford private. Jet so that you can forget these petty things. Abi, you no want?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
kareemkamil:
Some people will hide under evil, and they will be calling there self Bishop. See this theif Oyedepo is talking. Useless Bishop, what concerned you about politics. Instead for you to be helping with prayer, u are criticising. Idiot you better keep your mouth short. Deceiver Bishop. U are a fool, dont think that you are Baba Alawo Pastor that that one clear you free, idiot.
did u read that thread?, or u jst saw the caption and headed to call him names?.

Shame on all of ur likes here.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by 4nobody4every1: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
kareemkamil:
[/s] angry angry

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bobmalu83(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Pot calling the kettle black! Is Oyedepo sensitive to the plight of the poor when he takes money as tithes and offerings from them to fly private jets, live in opulence and build schools for the super-rich?

They are both the same; wicked and insensitive.
Touch not my anointed n do my prophet no harm. Is left for God to judge. After all he employed so many ppl to work in his primary to University Schools worldwide so what are u saying?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Pavarottii(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
mrphysics:
Bishop Abeg help him or keep silent. You wanted to help Gej. The way this man is entering politics, he may soon forget where he is coming from. Anyway, its good just that his office demands that he is silent on some issues.
Wat do u mean by his office demands that he is silent on some issues??
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by pattybf(f): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
u r not in d position to say this sir! u forgot u run schools ur church members cannot afford. those who actually contributed to setting up d schools.

u should lead by example before condemning others!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bizhop101(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
GOOD TALK,ONE BOTTLE OF SPIRIT FOR Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Papa have spoken.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by PastorOla1: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Papa's opinion may be personal & can still be very wrong
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by shamecurls(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
rusher14:
Or the gates of hell?

The Bishop that holds the key to the gate of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Aroh48(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
campusflavour:
#iamawailler pls I thought its only south east
people are waillers? the south will soon see reasons to become and fully associate with waillers, let no APC member complainooo, let us all enjoy CHANGE.
If anybody sells the wailing form to them,I vow to kill the person.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by sirlop(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
herbie27:
u called some1 who said the truth an idiot and went ahead to say that the guys english was impeccable wen there where loopholes.

Now u knw no1 is perfect!.*winks*
You insult someone that made a mistake....who is above mistake? The guy abbreviated incorrectly, so it's pardonable.it doesn't warrant the person you are defending to call him a fool cos he isn't better.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by sirlop(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
bobmalu83:

Touch not my anointed n do my prophet no harm. Is left for God to judge. After all he employed so many ppl to work in his primary to University Schools worldwide so what are u saying?
His primary and University??: Did he build them with his money? Y label it his?
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by ahizih(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
mrphysics:
Bishop Abeg help him or keep silent. You wanted to help Gej. The way this man is entering politics, he may soon forget where he is coming from. Anyway, its good just that his office demands that he is silent on some issues.
Was Elijah and Elisha silent in some issues during their days? I just can't understand how children of nowadays reason,so if he sees the truth or a good opinion he should not say it because of his office? Wait is your own office qualified to comment on national issues? If yes,Why and how?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by sirlop(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
brainiac007:

I pray that God will bless you enough to afford private. Jet so that you can forget these petty things. Abi, you no want?
Call a spade a spade. A man of God shld display great humility as Christ did...Materialism is not Christlike
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by LessNoise: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
loomer:

Na spectranet be ur problem, then u no get problem at all

Tell me if a man can't afford to pay for wifi what good is he then to his family ? Use your head......think ahead
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by LessNoise: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Is this your WhatsApp plan, then? smiley

There's a Whatsapp plan?nothing wey we no go see for naija lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by sirlop(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
adajiboyy:
come to canaanland nd see thousands that cums to listen to him every sunday morethan 300 thousands souls come to listen to Gods word tro his mouth so pls don't support wats wrong and bad.thousands still listen to him.I inclusive.
I don't care if you go there....All I have to tell you is that your mentor is too materialistic and it is not Christlike.As a man of God, he shld emulate the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by loomer: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2016
LessNoise:

Tell me if a man can't afford to pay for wifi what good is he then to his family ? Use your head......think ahead

Well, like I talk, u no get problem, since na wifi be ur wahala
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2016
WiseBully:
Why the dubious heading? He merely identified what every sound mind already knows. I like his use of words, simply advisory and nonpartisan.

Na fear de catch am. No more 7bln naira bribe so he has to be careful, perhaps he has lost the keys to the gates of he'll! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Yes Sir, the President seems to be acting that way.
No apologies to the President's extremist supporters, defenders and promoters.

For those who have reading problems, the Bishop said:

- issues that affect the generality of the populace should be addressed immediately.

- conducive environment should be provided for both small and large scale private investments to thrive.

- all sectors of the economy should be privatised.

- no particular administration/political party should be blamed, but the system.

- Nigerians should individually and collectively seek solutions to our problems as we have no where else to go.
Understood?

And what is his role in any of these? Collect, collect, collect from his gullibles and buy more private jets, open more universities, make more money and pocket all for himself and his family! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2016
tobimillar:
papa oyedepo is right. I only wish he was as vocal during GEJ corrupt government

He couldn't have been, spiritual prayers was making loads of dollars! wink
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2016
vecman22:

who is dis donkey

An escapee from the gate of hell, lollllzzzzz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / The Cowardice Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.