Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo (65305 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Pot calling the kettle black! Is Oyedepo sensitive to the plight of the poor when he takes money as tithes and offerings from them to fly private jets, live in opulence and build schools for the super-rich?

They are both the same; wicked and insensitive.

They are certainly not the same, the jet loving, god of man is definitely worse!
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2016
brainiac007:

Chai! Poverty is a bastard. See ehn...if I own a Helicopter, I will make sure the entire nation hears it when I hover over them. With it I will visit my business outfits scattered all over the country in the shortest possible time. Perhaps, maybe that's why Baba God refused to bless you and I with one cos our minds are too small to grasp that level of blessing. And so, we remain where we are and complain day and night feeling sorry for ourselves rather that doing something to change our miserable existence. Like someone once said, 'I'm too busy tending my grass to care if yours is greener'.

And you think you made sense with this crab, except the gullible alert you released?!
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by AlanSugar(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2016
bobmalu83:

Touch not my anointed n do my prophet no harm. Is left for God to judge. After all he employed so many ppl to work in his primary to University Schools worldwide so what are u saying?

Cheap labour you mean? Of course the poor will always serve the rich! Out of point I might say, way out of point regarding the post you read before quoting him! You need to drop this your gullibllity status, "touch not...." and be civilised, absolute nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by menxer: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2016
If PMB is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians how much more Pastors that live in superlative luxury at the expense of church members.

He is right in saying the system is to be blamed, including the church system that failed to inculcate ethics and morals in Nigerians in their (church) quest for growth and expansion.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Lepagirl: 1:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Illiteracy is a disease angry
when u read, u read to understand.
What the Bishop is trying to say in summary is that the govt. should face the plight of its citizens and come up with solutions. That Buhari led admin should stop pointing accussing fingers on other political party as d naira devalues in foreign exchange; which directly affects business enterprises.
If pastors should keep quiet to misnomers in their countries, then Martin Luther King should have kept quiet.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by greggng: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2016
brainiac007:

Chai! Poverty is a bastard. See ehn...if I own a Helicopter, I will make sure the entire nation hears it when I hover over them. With it I will visit my business outfits scattered all over the country in the shortest possible time. Perhaps, maybe that's why Baba God refused to bless you and I with one cos our minds are too small to grasp that level of blessing. And so, we remain where we are and complain day and night feeling sorry for ourselves rather that doing something to change our miserable existence. Like someone once said, 'I'm too busy tending my grass to care if yours is greener'.

I dont ask for blessings that is only good in intimidating my fellow human being. I give you an instance, close to the faith academy near my house was one old mama house and each time he lands with his helicopter, the vibration alone will send the old woman to the hospital the next day. The vibration shakes every building around us. It has got nothing to do with poverty , but it is unnecessary show of wealth and arrogance. I only blame the govt for allowing such a gadget to operate near a residential area. I wish that woman is your mum. you will appreciate my stand. I dont envy him cos the bible says material things are vanity upon vanity.I am contented with what i have so far.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Kalaada: 3:33am On Mar 23, 2016
gbam
u explained it pretty well

mandax:
Since one northern region was turned into a whooping number of 20 federating units with three senators from each state, it then means that whoever is going to rule Nigeria must be "appointed" by an advantaged class of northern politicians who can easily gather a few more politicians in and outside the north to "appoint" whoever shall be president of Nigeria.

Fair competition is relegated to the background in Nigeria.

People thus depend on oil proceeds - no competition to excel among Nigeria's groups. Nigeria's groups rather struggle to have one of their tribes man in Aso Rock.

The few politicians at the centre in Abuja are charged with bringing development amenities to all of wid wide Nigeria. This breeds
and feeds corruption in the population of Nigeria.

Reform Nigeria politically, or dissolve the fraudulent union immediately.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by henryhemon(m): 4:20am On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:
We were more prepared for war after 2015 election than governance - Lia Muhammed

What is the relation between your post and this quote?

Why did you use misleading headlines? Hate for Buhari. But you didn't read the part he said our problem didnt start today? You wanted people to start bashing Buhari forgetting you trying to mislead people and quoting what a man of God didn't say,I hope you can face the consequences when it comes?

You 're too young to be hating,why don't you grow up first, be open minded n stop being sentimental,you will enjoy life more that way and see deeper meaning of life.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by olalat(m): 4:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Spare me trash abt blessing bla bla bla all of u keep repeating. He who rich go rich, he who no go rich no go rich. Are the richest people in the world the most churched nd mosque people? Our dogmatic inclination enable religion to obtain us by pretence. Besides, how did he get his wealth in d first place if i may ask? FYI,most of them collected gej dollar, they are part of the d problems we are facing now. So i repeat.
adajiboyy:
lolssss he collect doller from gej?lolsssss u tink oyedepo na poor pastor?God has so blessed d man,abeg pray make god bless u just 10% or even 5% of his blessings in ur life u would b a millionaire.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by olalat(m): 4:53am On Mar 23, 2016
And we are saying he is part of d problem we are currently facing as a nation. If u care to proof me wrong, tell him to declare d bal in his dom acct. He complains because many parents could nt meet up wt exorbitant amt they pay as fees in his schools wc many people of course get tru dubious means.
Lepagirl:
What the Bishop is trying to say in summary is that the govt. should face the plight of its citizens and come up with solutions. That Buhari led admin should stop pointing accussing fingers on other political party as d naira devalues in foreign exchange; which directly affects business enterprises.
If pastors should keep quiet to misnomers in their countries, then Martin Luther King should have kept quiet.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by DJBIGGY(m): 5:37am On Mar 23, 2016
herbie27:
so they shld do what wit the throwback photo?.

Did u check the throwback photo of Jesus wen he was preaching the gospel and was bruised and after he resurrected?.

Ermmmm go and get the live pictures first and not the cartoons we see on the internet.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Adeniyi67: 5:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Bishop David oyedepo was one of those that benefited from GEJ government mismanagement and financial recklessness . He never see anything wrong then because of money and others things he was getting then . Now new government that want to save nigeria from thieves come . Je started criticising them . May God save us all this self centre's so call man of God .
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 6:07am On Mar 23, 2016
ahizih:
Was Elijah and Elisha silent in some issues during their days? I just can't understand how children of nowadays reason,so if he sees the truth or a good opinion he should not say it because of his office? Wait is your own office qualified to comment on national issues? If yes,Why and how?

T.B Joshua, Adebayo, Kumuyi, Olukoya etc are all men of God, yet we don't see them enter fully into politics like Bishop sir. You were in this country last year, you saw his involvement with gej, which even led to him saying something related to gate of hell and so on. It doesn't suit his office brother. That's my point and it's the truth I just said.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat do u mean by his office demands that he is silent on some issues??

Our Bishop was seen last year to be an ardent supporter of Gej, he supported him to the point of election, which he was also rumored to have received money and so on and forth. In this administration, it is meet for him to be silent considering his office. He may soon become controversial. He shouldn't dab into full time political pastor. That's my point. The country is in a very critical condition, and as such, any comment from anywhere against the government maybe considered as a PDP orchestrated view seeing his earlier support for Gej. this is my opinion and it must not conform with yours.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Niftyrules:

Why should he be silent? I doubt if you're a christian. And even if you're, I doubt if you've read Mt 5:14-16. You should examine some statement here before Making it Abeg.

Abeg shut up. it has come to your Bishop and you want me to examine something. if he is political then he should come out fully, contest for senate, won't he win? He should face his work Abeg. How often do you see Adeboye, Kumuyi, T.B Joshua etc talk about the government or do they not see anything? your Bishop has identified himself with Gej and anything he say about this government will be seen as an opposition. Abeg, don't quote me again, if you don't have anything serious to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Lepagirl:

You have been religiously bondaged
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2016
What about him? Has he affected the lives of his worshippers, he jets around and builds schools that his workers children can't attend.

I guess he's reeling from the pains of not being able to go to aso rock to collect checks for fake prayers, like he did during GEJ time.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by teejay1221: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Mr. Oyedepo, how much did u collect from Gej for ur priphesy. Pls refund ur loot, so that it can be plough back into d economy.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by teejay1221: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Mr. Oyedepo, how much did u collect from Gej for ur prophesy. Pls refund ur loot, so that it can be plough back into d economy.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2016
listica:
must you comment?
how does my comment affect you
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bezimo(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Pot calling the kettle black! Is Oyedepo sensitive to the plight of the poor when he takes money as tithes and offerings from them to fly private jets, live in opulence and build schools for the super-rich?

They are both the same; wicked and insensitive.

You must be super silly.Is it the Bishop that is responsible for the failure of government to better the lots of the people who elected them.
Take your misguided statement to the garbage jor.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by bezimo(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Irrespective of the political party anyone support be it PDP or APC.The points raised by Bishop is salient as it bothers on issues that affect the vast majority of Nigerians whether you agree or not.
.Buhari is not living up to the billing, and time is running out, he promised a mantra of change but the experience so far suggest a negative kind of change.
He must realise that its people oriented policies first to better the lots of the people and not play around with the continous blame game like an unserious leader while travelling around with no clear vision and strategy for the socio-economic development of the country.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by saammyy(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2016
sirlop:

U are living in religious bondage.
blessed and peacefull, I think i like that bondage
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by wadetaw202: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:
Bishop Abeg help him or keep silent. You wanted to help Gej. The way this man is entering politics, he may soon forget where he is coming from. Anyway, its good just that his office demands that he is silent on some issues.

What did he say wrong?

He shouldn't tell your dullarddd president to stop blaming past government, abi?

Or he shouldn't tell him to be more sensitive?

It is like it is only you that doesn't know your president is an insensitive bvffon.

And has oyedepo not contributed his quota in education and agriculture?

Do you know how many people are employed by covenant university, landmark university and living faith chapels?

You didn't use your head right while making that comment.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:
Now, if it takes Mr Buhari and the midget el Rufia to rattle our pastorpreneurs who sell spiritual blessings in exchange for forex they have my blessings to beam chains and yoke to all god of men in Nigeria.

I think for the first time my interest and that of Mr President aligns. Fire on my able president master Jesus will root for you and el rufia on this one.

You are as dull and empty headed as buhari himself. Its all i can say
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by mrphysics(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

What did he say wrong?

He shouldn't tell your dullarddd president to stop blaming past government, abi?

Or he shouldn't tell him to be more sensitive?

It is like it is only you that doesn't know your president is an insensitive bvffon.

And has oyedepo not contributed his quota in education and agriculture?

Do you know how many people are employed by covenant university, landmark university and living faith chapels?

You didn't use your head right while making that comment.

Are you in covenant university? is it the best university? how has covenant university saved Nigeria? Adeboye, Kumuyi, T.B Joshua, Pastor Chris knows their work and calling well. Get sense and get well soon.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Icepresh(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2016
This Always Come to My Mind Whenever I Remember This Aboki is In Aso Rock . . Insensitive Old Man
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by Pavarottii(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

Our Bishop was seen last year to be an ardent supporter of Gej, he supported him to the point of election, which he was also rumored to have received money and so on and forth. In this administration, it is meet for him to be silent considering his office. He may soon become controversial. He shouldn't dab into full time political pastor. That's my point. The country is in a very critical condition, and as such, any comment from anywhere against the government maybe considered as a PDP orchestrated view seeing his earlier support for Gej. this is my opinion and it must not conform with yours.
So anybody that complains bout the way government is handled must be a PDP??

Make me understand.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by koboko69: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Seun your mods are offering NL to the dogs. Plz how does this caption relate with the body of this article

I don't mind a ban. I am used to it as thats the new thing invoked.
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by joyjazzy(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2016
tspun:
yes we still listen to him, and I am sorry if your brain can't assimiliate what he is saying.
The earlier the best he av not to give u than dz world things #Fake man himslf
Re: Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo by joyjazzy(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:

You are obviously the zombie here
The truth is really bitter #donkey as he said undecided
JennyNwa22:

You are obviously the zombie here
The truth is really bitter #donkey as he said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.