Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) (54096 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sign of end Time
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Stupid_ goat...his mates are proposing on yatchts and helipads and he's here proposing in one dirty market somewhere in sub Saharan Africa.

If you must show off then at least make it presentable undecided
it shows the guy isn't organise.

There are better places to propose nt in the market.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by menix(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I go trek all the way to abia state to Propose to Adaure4ever. If she no click, I go fall in NieNie.. If she fumble.........my last card go be sleekyshuga. If she refuse.. Oh well I'l start screwing Menix from behind.

come omolaewu abi whats ur name, why u add me
guy i go kill you for manure oooo...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
next time will be on buried ground....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
my own take is not the market, it might be romantic to the couple, who am I to judge the love life, but the spot is not good enough, ao risky, that's the middle of the road, I'm so familiar with that spot, crazy danfo driver trying to escape agbero drive roughly at that spot.
but op u sure sey this no be ur hand work just to put something on NL FP, or why no other pix like the YES moment, kissing things and gathered crowd, etc.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by toprealman: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Market de ajegunle abi?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by adeoba2008(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Does she get a "Yes" ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by menix(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
nah this kind couple dey born tomatos wholesale seller...

goodluck to them...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by MrCork: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
layla129:

Fine. Propose to her in the confines of ur room then...must it be in a market square?

..i wud propose to u in a market offarin u Yam & Goat!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
Stupidity at it peak
That rowdy Egbeda market?? Real stupidity.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
See haters... If the girl no complain case don solve.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by justlaw(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
For your mind you fine sha... who go even propose to person like you *Ojuju Calabar*

Abeg park well... when people dey talk about pretty chicks

refiner:
hnmmm....madness!

I can't accept DAT kinda proposal ooo....I dey craze?undecided

your mate dey propose for romantic places like shoprites,airplanes.....na for market road u get mind dey propose to me!

na sorry go be ur name!

I don even talk pass d gal,as if na me d guy dey propose to self!grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by olanyte: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
mrsolutionm:
If I be her,I go slap am
Thank God you are not her.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by rhozaay(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
ladies and gentle men...that's me hustling with my wheel barrow .... am a hard working man
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by kenoz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by layla129(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrCork:

..i wud propose to u in a market offarin u Yam & Goat!!(no oofeinse) angry
Lool am i a deity?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by justmenoni: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ladipo,daleko,awolowo or ojuwoye?

HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
Who will propose to me now
Preferably Mushin market cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Chazzyboy: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
oya dab
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by fart: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
I want my future husband to propose to me in Aba market
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Melahou(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
Stupidity at it peak

Stupidity you say?

If it were to be a white man proposing on broad street wld you call it stupidity,
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by tivta(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
He should have done it under ojuelegba bridge or oshodi, werele oh... Stupid love
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by etayokha2004(f): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Femco2016:
madness! I mean love this days is turning out to be madness!
I concon cus d more d love, d more d divorce! Watch n Pray ni. May God help in dis. Generation.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Adeevah(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
E be like say the girl no get interest sef

#DguyworworNoBsmall
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by darlenese(f): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
jeffucee10:

So poverty is now a yardstick to be deprived of love and to love abi?

Yes!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Jboynokiaphone(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh Odikwa serious Who will propose to me now Preferably Mushin market cheesy

i will.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by FreemanDave(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na the thing wey dey hungry VickyRotex Aminat508 and osusumustflow be dat
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Aminat508(f): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Na the thing wey dey hungry VickyRotex Aminat508 and osusumustflow be dat

IYANGBALI
IYANGBALI
IYANGBALI

Stop mentioning my moniker before thunder fire your 2 inches diick undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
justmenoni:
Ladipo,daleko,awolowo or ojuwoye?

Ojuwoye pls cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Luckyk(f): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
make dem go mile 12
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
pucelle:
LOL
Na the thing uh na want.

Men are also becoming stupid.

For her mind, this is the REAL LOVE
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by HARDBOI: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious

before i propose
how tight is ur pu***?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.