Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money (1190 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by tblaq: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
I was force to conclude that all what Nigerian girls want is money,i went to Shoprite saw a lovely rose flower and decided to buy it for the girl I love.

I package the flower so nice and took it to her,she was very happy that I brought her a gift we all smiled and peck each other,behold when she open the package and saw a flower her face change.

I notice some tin was wrong and I ask her what happen?and she reply and said how much did you buy this flower and I told her,the most annoying word I heard from her is WHY not give me the money instead of wasting it on ordinary flower...I feel so bad

And can decided to quit the relationship because I now have this feelings that she is dating me for money and no genuine love!!!

What will you do if you are in my shoe?

1 Share

Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by Ezedon(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
She did not understand the true meaning of flower, and she need money, there's no way she will value it, just teach her what she need to know if u truly love her
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by Bluezy13(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wow...beautiful flower.
Try giving it to any casual female friend, she will value it.

#ClearsThroat

Quit the relationship maturely but don't tell her the reason else she will think you are stingy...

As per me, I'll continue the relationship as long as I keep collecting... but deep down in my heart, I know it'll lead us to nowhere
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by Bluezy13(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ezedon:
She did not understand the true meaning of flower, and she need money, there's no way she will value it, just teach her what she need to know if u truly love her

There is nothing to teach that she doesn't already know...
Only she knows her stand in the relationship
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by NiRfreak(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rule no.1....find out what she likes before buying her a gift.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by cowgirl9090: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
It seems you are obsessed with telemundo.

so now that you have broken up with her how sure are you that your next gf will appreciate flowers as gift.
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by MRBrownJ: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
thats what happened when you date broke, begging and desperate for money women.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by tblaq: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Can't u surprise my woman?
NiRfreak:
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by MRBrownJ: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
NiRfreak:

i guess thats the #1 rule in the mumu bible....

RULE #1: buy whatever you can afford and believe she deserves, nothing more/less.
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by NiRfreak(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
tblaq:
Can't u surprise my woman?
You can......surprise is doing or buying what she likes when she least expects it......
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by djpaparazzi(f): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
I dnt tink u shuld call off d relationship yet, give her tym nd test her again to see if shes really into ur money........
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by ifex370(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:
thats what happened when you date broke, begging and desperate for money women.

on the contrary, broke guys should not date... 4 u blast me.. am a guy
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by MRBrownJ: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
ifex370:

on the contrary, broke guys should not date... 4 u blast me.. am a guy

you are entitled to your opinion bro, but let me ask you a few questions, if i may:
A) if you think that broke guys shouldnt date, shouldnt you have the same views for broke women... or do you actually think that we men must always serve women in this area?!

B) if only comfortable and rich guys can date then dont you think that this is the reason why all these broke gals settle for runz business? there wouldnt be enough comfortable/rich men in their age group to satisfy all their needs.

C) since when did the law of dating changed, and now the gift is more important than the kind gesture itself?

D) if a man remain broke all his life, does this mean that he is NOT entitled to ever meet a woman?

E) is this how the religion you worship tells you to act/think? which one is that if i may ask?!
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by ifex370(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:

you are entitled to your opinion bro, but let me ask you a few questions, if i may:
A) if you think that broke guys shouldnt date, shouldnt you have the same views for broke women... or do you actually think that we men must always serve women in this area?!

B) if only comfortable and rich guys can date then dont you think that this is the reason why all these broke gals settle for runz business? there wouldnt be enough comfortable/rich men in their age group to satisfy all their needs.

C) since when did the law of dating changed, and now the gift is more important than the kind gesture itself?

D) if a man remain broke all his life, dose this mean that he is NOT entitled to ever meet a woman?

A. its the belief system in the society we both live in
B. Girls have always been gold diggers right from the time of eve
C. its not law its becoming more serious these days tho, cos of end time things
D. He isn't ooo.. except through the special intervention of GODs power cry
E) is this how the religion you worship tells you to act/think? which one is that if i may ask?!

ooops forgot E

E. ermm , my religion didnt really say anything about that sha.. it laid emphasis on virtuous women and righteousness... both of which are becoming increasingly difficult to find
Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by MRBrownJ: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
ifex370:

A. its the belief system in the society we both live in

pls rephrase that too: it is the belief in your head!
just because men are desperate for toto and therefore they are accepting to be blackmailed by these broke aass and hungry babes, shouldnt be a reason to believe that this is the way that life goes. men are s brainwashed that they even believe that they need to jump through hoops to impress women who do not even RESPECT THEM, and instead only respect what they can offer them. what a pity!

B. Girls have always been gold diggers right from the time of eve

back in the days, rich men offered fancy gifts to women and marry these women, while poor men offered very little and STILL married great women. thats because men were valued because of their CHARACTER 1st, and the mney was just a cherry on the cake. now, these broke deluded women have flipped the script on men, and now value wealth before they can value character. BLASPHEMY!!!!

and since when we (men) have decided that we should bow to these broke and begging desperate women and lose the respect that we DESERVE from a partner?! who will these criminals beg if all men say NO to their nonsense?! will they fukc and marry donkeys then?

C. its not law its becoming more serious these days tho, cos of end time things

so what you are saying is that, in today's dating, its better to be a mumu and "pay" to pretend to be happy with someone (who only cares about what you can offer her)?

D. He isn't ooo.. except through the special intervention of GODs power cry

such statement show us the depth of men's brainwash... so sad, the devil is hard at work here!!!!
pls bro,never mix God with the act of the devil. many poor people are gladly getting married all over the world, and this has nothing to do with God, and all to do with doing what is RIGHT.

ooops forgot E

E. ermm , my religion didnt really say anything about that sha.. it laid emphasis on virtuous women and righteousness... both of which are becoming increasingly difficult to find

so do you think that a woman is virtuous/righteous if she expects you to have money before she can value you as a mate? does your religion teaches you that the value of a man is in his wealth? or better yet, does it teaches you that a poor man is not worthy of getting married?
how can you meet a virtuous/righteous woman when you are running after prostitutes and jezebels who value MONEY?

you, sir, are a lost sheep serving equally lost Jezebels who are worshipping money and the devil!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money by ifex370(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
bros no vex.. oo.. av learnt a thing or 2 from what yoou js said

MRBrownJ:

pls rephrase that too: it is the belief in your head!
just because men are desperate for toto and therefore they are accepting to be blackmailed by these broke aass and hungry babes, shouldnt be a reason to believe that this is the way that life goes. men are s brainwashed that they even believe that they need to jump through hoops to impress women who do not even RESPECT THEM, and instead only respect what they can offer them. what a pity!

back in the days, rich men offered fancy gifts to women and marry these women, while poor men offered very little and STILL married great women. thats because men were valued because of their CHARACTER 1st, and the mney was just a cherry on the cake. now, these broke deluded women have flipped the script on men, and now value wealth before they can value character. BLASPHEMY!!!!

and since when we (men) have decided that we should bow to these broke and begging desperate women and lose the respect that we DESERVE from a partner?! who will these criminals beg if all men say NO to their nonsense?! will they fukc and marry donkeys then?

so what you are saying is that, in today's dating, its better to be a mumu and "pay" to pretend to be happy with someone (who only cares about what you can offer her)?

such statement show us the depth of men's brainwash... so sad, the devil is hard at work here!!!!
pls bro,never mix God with the act of the devil. many poor people are gladly getting married all over the world, and this has nothing to do with God, and all to do with doing what is RIGHT.

so do you think that a woman is virtuous/righteous if she expects you to have money before she can value you as a mate? does your religion teaches you that the value of a man is in his wealth? or better yet, does it teaches you that a poor man is not worthy of getting married?
how can you meet a virtuous/righteous woman when you are running after prostitutes and jezebels who value MONEY?

you, sir, are a lost sheep serving equally lost Jezebels who are worshipping money and the devil!

(1) (Reply)

My Para Normal Experience With A Lady / Nairalanders Pre-wedding And Wedding Pic*** / Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.