Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? (1190 Views)

The Kind Of Ladies All Men Want To Marry... / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by latyph(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
WHY IS IT THAT IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD SEX WITH A LADY 0R A GIRL. THEY ALWAYS FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD, THEY TALK TO YOU ANYHOW, THEY FEEL PROUD, THEY CAN EVEN THREATEN TO LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP AT ANY SLIGHT PROVOCATION OR LITTLE ARGUMENT. BUT AS SOON AS YOU SEE THEIR unclothedness, THEIR PRIDE AND POMPOUSNESS TENDS TO REDUCE A GREAT DEAL. EVEN IF YOU MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP AFTERWARDS OR THEY CATCH YOU CHEATING, THEY CAN EVEN GO ON THEIR KNEES TO BEG YOU...GENERALLY, THEIR COMMITMENT TENDS TO INCREASE AFTER HAVING SEX WITH THEM...WHY IS THIS SO?
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by TheGeneral1(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2016
yeah

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by macdon4all(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ask adam and eve, na dem start am

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by TheBestChamp(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anyone that plays with kids, should expect d insults dat comes with it
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Strahovski1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's because sex is all they got. Nothing else to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hush! I'm guessing you mean prostitutes right?
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by latyph(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Strahovski1:
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Strahovski1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Hush! I'm guessing you mean prostitutes right?

I am addressing the op question
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Montaque(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
See jamb question
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Montaque(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op, we are not machines. Sex is sprirItual
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by latyph(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Montaque:
Op, we are not machines. Sex is sprirItual
AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE MACHINES, AM JUST TALKING ABOUT ATTITUDE
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Dahyormine(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
The reason is because the only defence(offer) they have is d honey pot, once a guy has a taste, they become defenceless nd surrender their arms.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Montaque(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
latyph:
AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE MACHINES, AM JUST TALKING ABOUT ATTITUDE
It has a spiritual effect on ones attitude. On women, submission, on men, something like exultation

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by latyph(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Montaque:

It has a spiritual effect on ones attitude. On women, submission, on men, something like exultation
I NOW UNDERSTAND YOU
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin

Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by emotions1: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
must you type in capital letters.....
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by ireneony(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
One closes another one opens
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by edbor(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
One closes another one opens

What does that mean?
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by latyph(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
edbor:

it means that all issues discussed is always about women, as one issue is closed, another one opens

What does that mean?
Re: Why Is This Common To All Ladies All Over The World? by edbor(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
When the hard truth is staring right in front of you and you choose to ignore it...

(1) (Reply)

i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... / Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.