Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! (631 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by onila(f): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
I am so happy

people rarely say good things abt me
I get bullied everyday by nairaland members and real life
its so sad

when i get a compliment once in a while, it helps me learn more abt myself
gives me an ego boost

the internet game said I am fine and classy
great taste in things
and I will make a great wine taster

do wine tasters make money
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by anigbajumo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
how does that change the price of gulder ??
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by ifex370(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
No one really knows you that much.. only GOD does.. then yourself.. opinions dont count except you give them room
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
I am happy for you dear onila
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Lezzlie(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
onila:
I am so happy

people rarely say good things abt me
I get bullied everyday by nairaland members and real life
its so sad

when i get a compliment once in a while, it helps me learn more abt myself
gives me an ego boost

the internet game said I am fine and classy
great taste in things
and I will make a great wine taster

do wine tasters make money

If you got bullied in NL and real life then you need to work on your priorities and deportment!!!

Internet games don't do detailed personal interaction so their perception of you must be a software glitch or quirk!!!

By the way, this thread oozes of the truth about you!
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lezzlie:

If you got bullied in NL and real life then you need to work on your priorities and deportment!!!

Internet games don't do detailed personal interaction so their perception of you must be a software glitch or quirk!!!

hmmmm
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
How's this news?
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Aviero: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Onila, I am praying for you everyday. cry
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by onila(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lezzlie:

Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Lezzlie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
onila:
I'm just trying to say the ink doesn't really dry from the last dumb thread you created before creating an even dumber one grin grin grin
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice cool story. Only white ppl talk like this. Tryna play pity party ? undecided
Re: The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm just trying to say the ink doesn't really dry from the last dumb thread you created before creating an even dumber one grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg / Strictly For Ladies / France Bans Paying For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.