Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? (1408 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by HerexG(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
It is popularly said that men are moved by what they see, the statement is absolutely true. There are three distinctive ways a man sees or pictures a lady immediately they see or come in contact with them. I will briefly analyze this bellow...

1. A sexual symbol : These categories of ladies no doubt gets enormous attention from men, they either walk around with skimpy clothes partially revealing their endowment (Big boobs or Big bum bum). As a man what would go through my mind naturally is to want to touch and hit, this would prompt most men to want to approach such lady.

But on the other hand there are ladies who are naturally well endowed who tries as much as possible to conceal these goodies but men still perceived them to be a sexual symbol, not to worry the next category is what you should adopt to scare away those thirsty men. The popular Nigerian OAP Tools Oniru most likely used this strategy.

Merit of Being a Sexual symbol
1. They gain Men's attention at the speed of light
2. Attracts promiscuous rich dudes

2. Demerit of Being a sexual symbol 1.But after the sexuality what else can you offer? I tell you the truth ladies except you have something unique going for you upstairs, you will be only be needed to cure men sexual urge.
2. They hardly find love

2. The Classy Ladies :
These are the kind of ladies that exudes class from their looks, smell and swagger. They dress smartly and classy not necessarily revealing their endowment, they put on expensive and the flyest clothing's , jewelries, and not to talk of their expensive cars and housing. They are the millions dollars ladies only men with balls , sense and taste of class and predominantly rich can approach. You will find the regular guy sweating profusely and stammering trying to approach such ladies so most times they just stare in admiration or in a hateful manner saying "wetin sef, na only her, she be runs babe". You want to get to this status ladies don't be desperate, refuse to be a fake wannabe ladies who poses to be in this category. So work hard, be smart and intelligent no amount of prostitution can get you to this status without those virtues except that you already come from a wealthy home.

Merits of being a classy lady
1. You attracts and most likely keep rich dudes
2. They attract success

Demerits of being a classy lady
1. They are most likely prone to late marriages
2. They are most times lonely because of most men gets cold feet around them

3. The Regular ladies : They are the kind of ladies who decency and moderation is their watch word, the vital thing that works for this category of ladies is their pretty looks or intelligence and smartness . They don't appeal to men because of any materialistic factor, their not being materialistic appeals also to some categories of men. These category of ladies are hell of a man keepers, they keep men always running to them like a cry baby. But note this asides from looking decent and modest most of them can be very dangerous in bed so men don't be fooled by their innocent looks. Ladies of this category are most times easily malleable when you avoid hurting them.

Merits of being a Regular lady
1. They are hell of a man keeper
2. They are the homely type

Demerits of being a Regular lady
1. They attracts all manners of men
2. They suffer emotional heart breaks the most

Like my page HerexG Storyland on facebook for more updates

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/03/ladies-are-you-sexual-symbol-classy.html
Thanks for reading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by falconey(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
All of above.
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Dyt(f): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
What if a woman carries all

What weeee you kell eeer *what will you call her*
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Jadekitana(f): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Team classy lady but I don't have millions undecidednot yet, would get there soon.
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
My kinda Lady is yet to be created sha grin
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by HerexG(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
agarawu23:
My kinda Lady is yet to be created sha grin

Shey you won order ur own babe directly from heaven ni Aga
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by HerexG(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jadekitana:
Team classy lady but I don't have millions undecidednot yet, would get there soon.

Anything is possible my dear cool
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
HerexG:

Shey you won order ur own babe directly from heaven ni Aga
if possible cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by falconey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:
What is a woman carries all What weeee you kell eeer
In English please.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by HerexG(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
agarawu23:
if possible cheesy

You are a very long thing bro cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
HerexG:

You are a very long thing bro cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by HerexG(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
falconey:

In English please.

I taya for that bros o grin
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
falconey:

In English please.

Knocks him
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oh shit! See criteria
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Joygalore(f): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
None of the above undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Classy, 6-Years from Now! wink

And A little bit Of Sexual symoblic-NESS. grin Well, I Love Bumshorts! embarassed
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by JoeCutie(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
All these mere 'Rulebooks'... undecided

They no dey work for me. If I see you, ah don see you finish. If you want be classy or departmenty or faculty, what gon' happen...gon' happen
. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Michizzy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'm classy though aiming for the millions. tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Michizzy(f): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'm a classy, regular girl and can be a sex symbol when needed. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Omotayor123(f): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pity guys these days sees ladies as a sexual symbolundecided Well, the way you dress is the way you will be address!
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by ashewoboy(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Most of them are sexual symbols. If I ask them how many dicks have entered their........ They will vex. If you are sure of yasef you should answer that question.

Can you count how many exes you've had? How many of them slept with you? How many flings?

90% of ladies above 18 are non virgins. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by MrCork: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joygalore:
None of the above undecided

....so wot you wearin right now......mini sket? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Greek mythology sees em as punishments to men. If you can think with your brains without allowing emotions disturb yo intellectual, that's it!

(1) (Reply)

//... / She Is Loving And Caring...but / Hello People,how Is Your Weekend Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.