Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) (2089 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello to my beautiful and handsome Nairalanders, I have this Issue that I am really trying hard to Understand or comprehend, why they are against my move to marry this chic, I meet this chic when i was in Ph, we instantly became connected, we are almost together every time, we eat together, play together, go places together and even sleep together on the same bed without nothing happening, there is this chemistry between us that makes ur close like siblings, this girl understands me when I tell her I don't have money to give u despite the monies she see with me always, I didn't have any intimacy with her because I wasn't look her side, she came visiting when I went to visit my sisters and they saw her asked me what she does I told them she did Auxiliary Nursing stuff which she didn't collected her certificate, and right now she a Sales girl that manages a big clothing shop herself, and besides she had this entrepreneurship spirit, they said due to economic situation of Nigeria that she is not a good choice for me, I am in to pharmaceuticals and I told them she can collabo with me or i open a business for her they still insist. I need your candid advices
Below are our chats
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by kilokeys(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Are ur sisters married?
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pix

Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by chelseaboi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Typical lazy gal chat..who will give her d govt job..I luv entrepreneur babes..

Guy u be learner self..y would u post ur sis pic here
Infact no advice for u.
No wonder they re controlling u ..learner
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
kilokeys:
Are ur sisters married?
The one I chatted with is married but the others are not married, here is her pix. That
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by kirchofff(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
U don't have to display her pics, its irrelevant
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by thowbie7ven(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
hope4charles:

The one I chatted with is married but the others are not married, here is her pix.
pix of the girl or ur sister?
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
And you had to post all these private stuffs here for what??
Did she give you permission to post her pics??
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by kilokeys(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
hope4charles:

The one I chatted with is married but the others are not married, here is her pix.
Bro.. Commot d pix abeg.. She fine anyway.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by vani86: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bros. I know this girl.

She stays at ogbunabali ph. Her shop is at mile 1.

True or false
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Your sisters sound like gold-diggers #no offence#
You said she works and is not the lazy type so why are they worried about the economic situation instead of giving you advice on how to treat her?

You are not goint to settle down with your sisters bro.
If u know she is the right person for you, then go ahead and stand by her. And let your sisters know that with time, your girl will be a millionaire since its all about the "economic situation" to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
vani86:
Bros. I know this girl.

She stays at ogbunabali ph. Her shop is at mile 1.

True or false
She is my sister
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by vani86: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
hope4charles:

She is my sister

The girl you posted her pic is your sister
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by vani86: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
hope4charles:

She is my sister

The girl you posted her pic is your sister ??

Dude be free o. I have nothing in mind. She is a friend of my neighbour, so she visits from time to time
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by jopretty(f): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
If she's the kind of woman you need as wife and mother of your children then your sisters opinion shouldn't bother. Tell them you both plan she'll get back to school after your wedding shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
chelseaboi:

Infact no advice for u.

Not so, I want to hear sincere opinions, I was the one that made the choice, about the pix I did to clear doubt so that realistic advices will be given. Men no joke my sister is very hard working, had it been she is I would disagree, I know she just cared.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by vani86: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
chelseaboi:

Infact no advice for u.

That is not his sister. Thats d girl in question. I no know why he want form say na his sisters pic he post.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by jopretty(f): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
ukjerry:
You said she works and is not the lazy type so why are they worried about the economic situation instead of giving you advice on how to treat her?

If u know she is the right person for you, then go ahead and stand by her. And let your sisters know that with time, your girl will be a millionaire since its all about the "economic situation" to them

true talk...sisters be forming gods when it comes to their bro getting married. Mtchhhewww
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
vani86:

The girl you posted her pic is your sister ??

Dude be free o. I have nothing in mind. She is a friend of my neighbour, so she visits from time to time
Not u this stuff is jumbled, I am trying to reply the other guy, beside I have pulled the pix down sha.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
ukjerry:

Not really sha, but I will say they care about their bros that is why, sometimes it is what is reflecting.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Abeg, go ahead and marry your babe.

Ignore your sister's rants.

Who doesn't know In Nigeria today certificate doesn't guarantee success?

I am sorry to say, your sister is shallow minded.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
hope4charles:

Not really sha, but I will say they care about their bros that is why, sometimes it is what is reflecting.
If they care about you, they will look out for good character, hard work (which is already covered) amazing cooking skills and her past and not the economic situation. It's not as if she does nothing. She works and she won't be stuck there forever. With her entrepreneur skills, she will soar.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
missbronze:
Abeg, go ahead and marry your babe.

Ignore your sister's rants.

Who doesn't know In Nigeria today certificate doesn't guarantee success?

I am sorry to say, your sister is fickle minded.
Well thanks, meanwhile I have made up my mind sha, certificate is not prerequisite for success in life
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by kaziblake(f): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ignore your sisters and follow your heart.
Wicked sisters always forming "I know pass".
Vocational skills is the best in 9ja now..certificate doesn't guarantee success.

Marry that girl.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mtcheeeww....na those kind of girls dey find man wey don build house and get Range Rover at twenty five. undecided
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
Mtcheeeww....na those kind of girls dey find man wey don build house and get Range Rover at twenty five. undecided
lol you Naijaboiy u dey funny,
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Ignore your sisters and follow your heart.
Wicked sisters always forming "I know pass".
Vocational skills is the best in 9ja now..certificate doesn't guarantee success.

Marry that girl.
lol. Well those cuties of mine are not really wicked. Jst that they want the best for their big bros.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by coolscott(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
hope4charles:
Hello to my beautiful and handsome Nairalanders, I have this Issue that I am really trying hard to Understand or comprehend, why they are against my move to marry this chic, I meet this chic when i was in Ph, we instantly became connected, we are almost together every time, we eat together, play together, go places together and even sleep together on the same bed without nothing happening, there is this chemistry between us that makes ur close like siblings, this girl understands me when I tell her I don't have money to give u despite the monies she see with me always, I didn't have any intimacy with her because I wasn't look her side, she came visiting when I went to visit my sisters and they saw her asked me what she does I told them she did Auxiliary Nursing stuff which she didn't collected her certificate, and right now she a Sales girl that manages a big clothing shop herself, and besides she had this entrepreneurship spirit, they said due to economic situation of Nigeria that she is not a good choice for me, I am in to pharmaceuticals and I told them she can collabo with me or i open a business for her they still insist. I need your candid advices
Below are our chats
Support her to go for her nursing and complete it this time. Your sisters will keep quiet forever.
Also mind you, the venture will not stop her/you from being entrepreneurial throughout (during and after) the educational ordeal
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolscott:

Support her to go for her nursing and complete it this time. Your sisters will keep quiet forever.
Also mind you, the venture will not stop her/you from being entrepreneurial throughout (during and after) the educational ordeal
word. Inspirational.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by naijaboiy: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
hope4charles:

lol you Naija Boiy u dey funny,
Lol baba forget joke. Na true I talk na.

Well don't mind your sisters...just follow your heart and try to make them understand because it's not just about marrying her. You wouldn't want them to be bad sister-in-laws I suppose. smiley
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by hope4charles(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol baba forget joke. Na true I talk na.

Well don't mind your sisters...just follow your heart and try to make them understand because it's not just about marrying her. You wouldn't want them to be bad sister-in-laws I suppose. smiley
You get the drift be that, I will like them all to work together in unity, it's not that I can't ditch them and do my mind I just want them to see my reasons and accept her. U try bruv.
Re: Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) by naijaboiy: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
hope4charles:

You get the drift be that, I will like them all to work together in unity, it's not that I can't ditch them and do my mind I just want them to see my reasons and accept her. U try bruv.
Just be careful bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Try This With A Lady During Sex .( 26+) / Who Is A Big Girl ? / Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.