Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Chatting Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chatting Help (740 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatting Help by Godtaye: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
How do I chat with a female friend I intend to turn to my gf
Re: Chatting Help by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell her u really like her na... If the feeling is mutual, u will know, if not, she might withdraw a bit from being friends wv u... The ball is in ur court jare
Re: Chatting Help by ify2nyce(f): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chatting help?

Seriously?
Re: Chatting Help by klassykute(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
mimzy:
Tell her u really like her na... If the feeling is mutual, u will know, if not, she might withdraw a bit from being friends wv u... The ball is in ur court jare
see as easy for ur mind abi.... so dis guy tells u he really likes you nd u just jump into yes cos u dey feel d nigga abi ....better tell d boy d main tin o
Re: Chatting Help by Maxi112: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
mimzy:
why not teach him how to bleep the babe too?

op! why not ask us how to feed ur self?
Re: Chatting Help by sirjakez(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
mimzy:
babe I like YOU

1 Like

Re: Chatting Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maxi112:
why not teach him how to bleep the babe too?

op! why not ask us how to feed ur self?

He hasn't channeled his question towards that direction. Maybe I'm waiting for him to... undecided angry
Re: Chatting Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
sirjakez:
babe I like YOU

Thank u dude. cheesy
Re: Chatting Help by Maxi112: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
mimzy:

He hasn't channeled his question towards that direction. Maybe I'm waiting for him to... undecided angry
ok Ma

continue we are watching u
Re: Chatting Help by Godtaye: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'll love to bleep her too
Re: Chatting Help by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2016
EDIT UR POST... *TYPO*

Maxi112:
ok Ma

continue we are watch u
Re: Chatting Help by Maxi112: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
mimzy:
EDIT UR POST... *TYPO*
pardon
Re: Chatting Help by Monette884: 12:18pm On May 13, 2023
I'm going to teach you how to have fun chatting with girls. There are many people out there looking for a date, friend, or even love. Need you can follow mspylite.com/how-to-read-text-messages-from-another-phone-distantly/ for the best information of apps. We all know that talking to girls is awkward and stressful at times but being able to talk easily can make it easier if you want it too. I'll teach you the best way to communicate and get results in the fastest amount of time possible with women without working so hard.
Re: Chatting Help by almarthins(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2023
Godtaye:
How do I chat with a female friend I intend to turn to my gf

Just tell her, " loneliness is looking for a friend"💕😆😆

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them / How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right / I Love The Way Nigerian Men Dance ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.