Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (28273 Views)

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by henrygale(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmm.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by hope4nigeria(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2016
pdpchangeapc:
I hope it is now clear to those wicked souls that the man was not forming sickness.
agree, but why all politicians always silk anytime they r arested
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by gratiaeo(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2016
What is the man's offense?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by LordVoldemort(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2016
ifyan:
So what Fayose (Slayer of PMB and APC government) said is true.

How is it true?

Fayose said the was dead and I think he actually want him dead so as not to spill the beans.

You can call PMB all sort of name but in actual fact all we need is a tyrant that want the best for the country

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by phemmie06(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2016
I thought APC said this man was in Fayose's office. How come he his found in Abuja. Shame

6 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by macaranta(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Why was he detained over 24hrs in the first place?

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by faladeSM1132(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Bluffly:

Do you have a test result that he is sick. Forget at this age he can be admitted for anything
at what age are you talking? the man is around 48-52 years old and you fool can ask if you dont believe , can he be your father or brother and you said this ? always fear God :

bad Buhari people

5 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Istand4justice: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Dollyak:
Some key sectors like DSS , Efcc and police should be independent in a country like Nigeria to avoid abuse of power. No matter how faulty the law is, you can't just can't ignore the legislation like they don't exist.
This attitude will only lead to a downhill thread.

That's true. Who will guard the guards?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by ogba20: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:
He just had his own experience of Buhari. Any further rubbish from him again, becomes death by DSS
I know you don't have father properly out of wedlock

3 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
So this is what Nnamdi Kanu went through and still lives!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by nsedet: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol. Ok o. Oya take. Happy Birthday 2uu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
centlevi:
Hmmmm.....
Abeg oooo make una no ves ooo i wan ask ooo ..... Are we in military era or in democracy?..... I sorry for Nigeria.

My people oya make una show me some love today is my birthday....muuuuuah!
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by mrphysics(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
ogba20:
I know you don't have father properly out of wedlock

Rant more and cry me a river
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by strix(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Lolz..who wears kaftan suit in a hospital bed...our politicaians self#smh
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by pastormellanby: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2016
but fayose don fool d useless IPOB by telling them that d man is dead.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by marv1: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
ifyan:
So what Fayose (Slayer of PMB and APC government) said is true.
Point of correction. What Fayose said was not true. He said he was dead.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by 4nobody4every1: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2016
cool
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by deolu2000(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2016
When they are embezelling public fund or commiting crime in Nigeria they are very strong and swift,soon after they are arrested they all become sick, bunch of hypocrates and pretenders.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Ayiose(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:
APC lawmakers are arrest proof lipsrsealed almost a year and there's no APC minister or lawmaker arrested for anything angry

Na wahooooo angry
O forget it they are CLEAN people!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by pmc01(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2016
The Guy 'sick' and he still fit talk to press. Contunu!

And sebi na belle he hold that day. Belle pain na part of Malaria symptoms? Jez asking o. Get well soon Baba Yemi.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2016
loveuGOD:
This is not a govt. Democracy is on reverse gear. I hate this govt more and more everyday for this injustice. No wonder he recal his family to head dss so he can exercise his dictatorship by impunity.

How is this man more important than the millions of Nigerians dumped in the various police cells and prison across the nation?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by skymaxnig: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
LordVoldemort:

How is it true?

Fayose said the was dead and I think he actually want him dead so as not to spill the beans.

You can call PMB all sort of name but in actual fact all we need is a tyrant that want the best for the country

Its only you and your family that needs tyrants....Speak for yourself, your don't represent anyone

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by mankan2k7(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2016
By d time Buhari finishes with Nigeria, this country will be like hell. Buhari is a tyrant dullard

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Greataausim(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok, next topic
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by anataala: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
you can hug a transformer because the government has come to stay.
loveuGOD:
This is not a govt. Democracy is on reverse gear. I hate this govt more and more every day for this injustice. No wonder he recal his family to head dss so he can exercise his dictatorship by impunity.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by NaInna(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Fear the consequencies of actions
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Greenback: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
MrImole:

What's the meaning? Oh i get,it means ZOOGERIA

...Well the guy shud sue hell outta da dss.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Praktikals(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:
APC lawmakers are arrest proof lipsrsealed almost a year and there's no APC minister or lawmaker arrested for anything angry

Na wahooooo angry
APC minister bawo? How many APC ministers served between 1999-2015. Or are you just criticising for the sake of it?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Mctimothylota(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2016
anataala:
you can hug a transformer because the government has come to stay.
For a while yes, dey wil soon vanish..
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by lonelydora: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2016
What did this man do? We didn't hear of his offence.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by repogirl(f): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Zankli hospital. grin
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by feeloscar(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:

Na wahooooo angry
Saraki is of the CPA abi? Travails of a wailer is your case bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.