Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (28281 Views)

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by nelsono(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2016
LordVoldemort:

How is it true?

Fayose said the was dead and I think he actually want him dead so as not to spill the beans.

You can call PMB all sort of name but in actual fact all we[b] need is a tyrant that want the best for the country[/b]

Bro, pls go check the meaning of the word "Tyrant", I guess you will reconsider what you have written. And per chance, you dont the time to check the meaning, here it is; Tyrant - A despot, a ruler who governs unjustly, cruelly and harshly, One who abuses power of position or office to treat others cruelly, unjustly or harshly... so I believe you now see there is no way a tyrant can want the "best" for a country... at best he wants what is best for himself
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by 400billionman: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What's more inhuman than rigging an election? Suppressing the people's will?

So you mean like in Rivers and Bayelsa, that APC will win a rerun in Ekiti state ?

Stick to topic.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by 400billionman: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Bluffly:

Do you have a test result that he is sick. Forget at this age he can be admitted for anything

He was not told why he was held.

May it happen to you soon.

Say amen..
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by 400billionman: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2016
marv1:
Point of correction. What Fayose said was not true. He said he was dead.

And you wanted to see him dead.

God pass all of una wey dey support impunity. You have never been detained for no reason overnight.

Kids everywhere..
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by orisa37: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
This DSS is unreasonable and a bad politician.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Bluffly: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
400billionman:

He was not told why he was held.

May it happen to you soon.

Say amen..

Idiot reply to the mail if you will and stop raining curse. All your family will fall sick. AMEN slowpoke.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Bluffly: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
zombie, will defend buhari till the end of the earth

first gradeZombie welcome. Did you see Buhari in my post. Do you think I am taking sides. I detest all of them He wasn't sick when he was stealing, but when he was caught. I am sure you are a beneficiary of their ill-gotten wealth.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Bluffly: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
nike4love:

Another fat pig

Yet another Dirty and stinking Pig
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Bluffly: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
faladeSM1132:

at what age are you talking? the man is around 48-52 years old and you fool can ask if you dont believe , can he be your father or brother and you said this ? always fear God :

bad Buhari people

Fool you are welcome. It can't be my father but it can be yours because you all are beneficiaries of ill-gotten wealth. Look here I do not take sides but the truth must be said. Forget that this government is taking people anyway but ask yourself did they steal? Keep trading the future of your children.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by marvelyole(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:
APC lawmakers are arrest proof lipsrsealed almost a year and there's no APC minister or lawmaker arrested for anything angry

Na wahooooo angry
They are STAINTS na
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by akigbemaru: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ekiti lawmaker
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Arabs999: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
MrImole:

What's the meaning?
...Zoo Republic.. ...
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by marv1: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
400billionman:

And you wanted to see him dead.
God pass all of una wey dey support impunity. You have never been detained for no reason overnight.

Kids everywhere..
Kids everywhere indeed like u. When did u finish university? I finished 20yrs ago. That legislator wont die if he coorperates with DSS he would be taken to court as fast as possible. For ur information ekiti is my state. When fayose was using military and Gej federal power to oppress and toment apc in ekiti state. It was not impunity abi? But now its impunity. He used 7pdp state legislators, federal might and thugs to overpower and overide 17 apc legislators. Fayose is somebody that will want to oppress u if he has the chance but he will telling the whole world that he is helping u. Time will tell. I am waiting for him to come and rig the election for pdp later this year. Noise maker gov. We are waiting for him.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by phemmie06(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Ephemmm post=44026461]

I thought PDP said he has died: has he now resurrected. Shame[/quote
Which means if PDP no shout he will not be released and moreover can you describe his health status
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Bosser: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
see ur life? when last were you in Ekiti? Stop spewing nonsense on social media jare. Ekiti is better with Fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Lawan Defies Oshiomhole, Meets PDP Governors, Senators / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Uber Driver Arrested At Lekki Tollgate Cries Out Over His Car: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.