Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (28277 Views)

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by senatorbayor(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2016
The DSS we have now are so lawless and act more of a tyrant.

So shameful that in a bid to please the oga at the top, they have turned themselves to emperor and acting far above the law.

We thought we were done with the rascality of the then DSS under the previous govt but this one have proved to be damn worse.

Their act have shown that they ain't working in line with their constitutional provisions but to hunt perceives enemies of the govt.

I have stated it right on this forum that those who condemned marylin Oga and her DSS then but could not see anything wrong in this present DSS must be a die hard sycophants in my opinion.

The DSS hve drift from its core functions and now act as EFCC,police .
The recent arrest of the Ekiti lawmakers have proved me right.
Little wonder the opposition sid this present govt is just after them.
How could you keep someone in your custody with no charges,he was not even charged to court or released despite the court order .

Indeed, we are in for a Long thing.

I stated here some weeks ago that the DSS ought to have done it's investigation before inviting any one.
They don't invite based on hear say but base on investigation concluded and facts lay bare before the suspect and afterward, charge them to court within 48 hours.

The reverse is the case here.
So if the chap had not shown signs of sickness nd ailment, he will still be guest of the DSS against his fundamental human right.

I weep for Nigeria with his lawless official nd sycophancy

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Pavarottii(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What's more inhuman than rigging an election? Suppressing the people's will?
It's the same Buhari n APC that suppress people's will.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by simplynola(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Ajebo lawmaker. They have the strength to loot but no strength to be a freedom fighter
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by amagunnerfan: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

It's the same Buhari n APC that suppress people's will.
The people's will? By arressting criminals and letting them face the book?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by senatorbayor(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2016
LordVoldemort:

How is it true?

Fayose said the was dead and I think he actually want him dead so as not to spill the beans.

You can call PMB all sort of name but in actual fact all we need is a tyrant that want the best for the country

Haba,
Tyrant in a democratic elected govt is all you said we need just becos PMB is the president.

May be you need to #bringbackabacha

I had expect tht you condemn the DSS who kept someone in their custody for weeks without a single charges despite court order.

Let's be objective for once
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by nike4love: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Bluffly:

Do you have a test result that he is sick. Forget at this age he can be admitted for anything

Another fat pig
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Pavarottii(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
The people's will? By arressting criminals and letting them face the book?
Not getting u bro.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
MrImole:
Breaking: DSS releases Ekiti Lawmaker, hospitalised

ON March 22, 2016 9:37 PM
By Ben Agande, Abuja.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/dss-releases-ekiti-lawmaker-hospitalised/

The walking dead man is truly a tyrant. His days are numbered. Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by london4luv: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=MrImole post=44022227][/quote] he will soon die, I promise
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by judondasylva(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2016
those of you that are ranting here should shut up. after all when the south east refused to vote him many of you called us all sorts of names that we always miscalculate political decisions. now who was right? those that voted him as President or those refused to vote him as President? I want you guys to react to my comment. who is wiser?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Rolings: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:
APC lawmakers are arrest proof lipsrsealed almost a year and there's no APC minister or lawmaker arrested for anything angry

Na wahooooo angry

What about your fellow "true senator "
Oh he was pdp
Now APC
Okay
He wasn't arrested

I should be wailling
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Ephemmm: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:
APC lawmakers are arrest proof lipsrsealed almost a year and there's no APC minister or lawmaker arrested for anything angry

Na wahooooo angry

I thought you claimed he has died: has he resurrected like Jesus? tongue tongue tongue
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
phemmie06:
I thought APC said this man was in Fayose's office. How come he his found in Abuja. Shame
Where do u get ur news from?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Ephemmm: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2016
phemmie06:
I thought APC said this man was in Fayose's office. How come he his found in Abuja. Shame

I thought PDP said he has died: has he now resurrected. Shame
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by erusen: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Bluffly:

Do you have a test result that he is sick. Forget at this age he can be admitted for anything
zombie, will defend buhari till the end of the earth
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Humulity: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Happy Birthday..............
centlevi:
Hmmmm.....
Abeg oooo make una no ves ooo i wan ask ooo ..... Are we in military era or in democracy?..... I sorry for Nigeria.

My people oya make una show me some love today is my birthday....muuuuuah!
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by yaki84: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What's more inhuman than rigging an election? Suppressing the people's will?

dakuku abi?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by LordVoldemort(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2016
senatorbayor:

Haba,
Tyrant in a democratic elected govt is all you said we need just becos PMB is the president.

May be you need to #bringbackabacha

I had expect tht you condemn the DSS who kept someone in their custody for weeks without a single charges despite court order.

Let's be objective for once

Am very sure they didn't just keep him in their custody for keeping sake. I can't condemn dss because when he committed his atrocities he totallyt ignored what we call rule of law so he should dance to the beat he created
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by LordVoldemort(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2016
skymaxnig:

Its only you and your family that needs tyrants....Speak for yourself, your don't represent anyone

Man respect yourself and move on
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by anonimi: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2016
TrueSenator:

Na wahooooo angry

Una never chi chum chin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Fake
White lies.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by alaskido(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Our Democracy has been raped by Buhari and APC.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by emmydollars4life(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2016
DGD1:
this is inhuman,
what if he had died?
our security men still needs to be enlightened on ethics of there job
what is this Man crime ?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by senatorbayor(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Am very sure they didn't just keep him in their custody for keeping sake. I can't condemn dss because when he committed his atrocities he totallyt ignored what we call rule of law so he should dance to the beat he created

Wht atrocities did he commit tht he could not be chrge to court within 48 hours as stipulated in our constitution.

Re you saying DSS is above the law.
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by DGD1(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
emmydollars4life:

what is this Man crime ?

APC is pissed off by him being a Fayose loyalist
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Iykopee(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2016
And when i hear people say the igbos miscalculated by not voting for buhari, i tend to ask myself, so this is the man they wanted a sane being to vote for?
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by adeoba2008(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
It is well with him
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by ifyan(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2016
LordVoldemort:

How is it true?

Fayose said the was dead and I think he actually want him dead so as not to spill the beans.

You can call PMB all sort of name but in actual fact all we need is a tyrant that want the best for the country

Thanks for the correction
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2016
While he is not beyond arrest by the security agents IN A MANNER THAT WILL ENSURE HIS ARREST with minimum resistance an collateral damage, the rule of law demands he be told his alleged offence. That he fell I'll while in detention is no reason to impute tyranny!
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by onunwa21(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2016
APC wayo change
Re: DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised by authority4mmaku: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Lawless dss working for Buhari, time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.